Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esther Rantzan had an affair with her friends husband, then they got married.
Even worse, the man in question sacked Bernard Braden, and replaced his show with 'That's Life' which was a carbon copy of Braden's show.

Totally coincidentally he then choose Esther Rantzen to present it......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Esther Rantzen sounds like such a vile witch. Loves to act like a moral crusader, but is actually really unpleasant.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And the one to his left...... 2 founding members of AHA? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Talking of a-ha (I am a bit of an a-ha nut, even now).

Does anyone remember when Morten Harket (<3) and his partner Inez appeared on All-Star Mr & Mrs (presented by everyone's favourite ubiquitous telly male, Schofe, at the time - circa 2000). I was in London to see Depeche Mode at the O2 and it appeared on the telly in the hotel bar. My brother who accompanied me is 13 years younger and had no idea why I suddenly got all excited!

Don't get me wrong, Morten came across as being rather evasive when it came to expressing affection for his partner, though he wasn't outright horrible. He does have a tendency to waffle and become a bit navel-gazing. Schofield, on the other hand, appeared to absolutely LOATHE him, there was a definite bad vibe there.

Maybe they've encountered each other during the height of a-ha's teenybopper madness period (1985-6) when PS was in children's telly? Philip really seemed to hate him and didn't even bother to hide it.

Any a-ha fans (or people who viewed this piece of light entertainment fluff back then) who saw this episode? All 3 clips are on Youtube, will have to watch them again and see if it's as frosty as I remember!

Esther Rantzen sounds like such a vile witch. Loves to act like a moral crusader, but is actually really unpleasant.
Handy to have around if you can't open your bottle of beer, though. I'm here all week.

(I've never liked her, I've always imagined she'd be all "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" like dear old Cilla).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Does anyone remember when Morten Harket (<3) and his partner Inez appeared on All-Star Mr & Mrs (presented by everyone's favourite ubiquitous telly male, Schofe, at the time - circa 2000). I was in London to see Depeche Mode at the O2 at the time and it appeared on the telly in the hotel bar. My brother who accompanied me is 13 years younger and had no idea why I suddenly got all excited!

Don't get me wrong, Morten came across as being rather evasive when it came to expressing affection for his partner, though he wasn't outright horrible. He does have a tendency to waffle and become a bit navel-gazing. Schofield, on the other hand, appeared to absolutely LOATHE him, there was a definite bad vibe there.

Maybe they've encountered each other during the height of a-ha's teenybopper madness period (1985-6) when PS was in children's telly? Philip really seemed to hate him and didn't even bother to hide it.

Any a-ha fans (or people who viewed this piece of light entertainment fluff back then) who saw this episode? All 3 clips are on Youtube, will have to watch them again and see if it's as frosty as I remember!
This post just reminded me of one of when 5Star appeared on a Saturday morning kids show, and someone rang in and asked them why they were so bleeping crap!!! Does anyone else remember this?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This post just reminded me of one of when 5Star appeared on a Saturday morning kids show, and someone rang in and asked them why they were so bleeping crap!!! Does anyone else remember this?!!
Yes, I watched it when it was broadcast and everyone at school was talking about it. I actually quite liked Five Star though they were very foolish to just wank away their money. Think they also had a controlling (or abusive) father in the background?

Same happened to Matt Bianco on Going Live (I think it was, anyway) and they WERE indeed a bunch of wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently when her late husband first wife died, she did a interview saying that the woman had hurt her because she was angry at Rantzen for stealing her husband, and she would never forgive her for that. Erm, you stole someone elses husband......

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Any non football sport people gossip.

Other than the fact numerous sex tapes of Tom Daley exist.
I wouldn't call it gossip, but based on the nude leaks and videos I think Tom Daley is a massive slutty power bottom. 😂😂

And it just happened to be his dick that slipped out of his Speedos on global TV at the last Olympics - he's an exhibitionist as well. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He was willing to rape disabled children and the dead, so I don’t think murder (particularly by hired hitman) is too much of a stretch.
The rumour goes that Jill Dando told Cliff ‘kitty’ Richard what she was working on and discovering, he passed on the info and people higher up than him had her taken care of.
People also forget that Ester Ranzen comments regarding Jimmy Saville ‘We all blocked our ears to the gossip. There was gossip, there were rumours. It’s very distressing.”
So if the head of childline didn’t want to rock the boat, he must have known some powerful people indeed.
Unless of course she was in on it and was/is covering her arse.
My Mum work in a hospital he volunteered at and they all new he was strange.

Reactions: 4

Does anyone remember when Morten Harket (<3) and his partner Inez appeared on All-Star Mr & Mrs (presented by everyone's favourite ubiquitous telly male, Schofe, at the time - circa 2000). I was in London to see Depeche Mode at the O2 and it appeared on the telly in the hotel bar. My brother who accompanied me is 13 years younger and had no idea why I suddenly got all excited!

Handy to have around if you can't open your bottle of beer, though. I'm here all week.

(I've never liked her, I've always imagined she'd be all "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" like dear old Cilla).
Never seen the Mr & Mrs with Schofe and Morten. Maybe jealous of the global success, where as he's still UK?

However, still adore Morten and has the pipes on him even now:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember slash from GNR on CDUK.... CST Deeley asked what was the worst rumour he heard about himself.... Slash... Getting a blowjob in a bar.... and let’s move on to email shall we 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember that! And the one that phoned in and said "Hello Matt Bianco, you stupid bunch of wankers"😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen the Mr & Mrs with Schofe and Morten. Maybe jealous of the global success, where as he's still UK?

However, still adore Morten and has the pipes on him even now:
Wonder if it's the language barrier that makes him talk in riddles, or whether he just hates public displays of affection (even appearing on such a programme seems out of character for him).

Apparently he and Inez had a thing years back (she was his personal assistant at one point and she rebuffed him a few times till they reunited years later). I'd imagine very few women say No to him (in the dating sense). So, that's where I've been going wrong! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't call it gossip, but based on the nude leaks and videos I think Tom Daley is a massive slutty power bottom. 😂😂

And it just happened to be his dick that slipped out of his Speedos on global TV at the last Olympics - he's an exhibitionist as well. 😂😂
Very obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone looked at the #freebritney movement? I know it’s been touched on previously here. I read this and was quite shocked. I’m always sceptical of conspiracies. This is one sad story and I do feel for her.

The “Free Britney” movement has been around for a long time. I first heard of it on a Shane Dawson YouTube video, and it was something to do with her dad having power of attorney over her, and her record company not releasing her from her contract (Not sure how true any of this is though). Another interesting thing on the SD video, was the rumours that Brittney’s backing singer is actually the voice that you hear on her records, as her “real” voice is supposed to be much lower. It’s worth having a look at Shane’s video on Brittany, but I can’t post a link because I don’t know how to do it !! 😬

“Slutty Power Bottom”. A HaHaHaHa 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god I bleeping love it !! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The “Free Britney” movement has been around for a long time. I first heard of it on a Shane Dawson YouTube video, and it was something to do with her dad having power of attorney over her, and her record company not releasing her from her contract (Not sure how true any of this is though). Another interesting thing on the SD video, was the rumours that Brittney’s backing singer is actually the voice that you hear on her records, as her “real” voice is supposed to be much lower. It’s worth having a look at Shane’s video on Brittany, but I can’t post a link because I don’t know how to do it !! 😬
There’s a Britney thread and they’ve spoken about it a lot, it all seems really sad with Britney apparently giving her fans signs that she needs help and such. I’ve seen that Shane docu, think it was in one of his conspiracy series ones and it was so weird - like you say apparently her actual voice Is completely different to the one we all know. It was with the “Avril Levine died and has been replaced by a doppelgänger” story if I remember correctly - that one is a bit more far fetched obviously haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s a Britney thread and they’ve spoken about it a lot, it all seems really sad with Britney apparently giving her fans signs that she needs help and such. I’ve seen that Shane docu, think it was in one of his conspiracy series ones and it was so weird - like you say apparently her actual voice Is completely different to the one we all know. It was with the “Avril Levine died and has been replaced by a doppelgänger” story if I remember correctly - that one is a bit more far fetched obviously haha!
There are websites trying to prove any a list celebrity has been replaced at some time or another.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.