Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago Jimmy Savile spent a lot of time in Bournemouth, and he was a partner in a complex that contained, amongst other things, 4 different nightclubs, one of which was at the top of a multi-storey carpark; to get in this particular club, access was only by a lift or the car park stairs.

Anyway, a girl I used to work with, who was very pretty, but only 16 or 17 at the time, came into work one day saying she'd had an absolute nightmare the night before (in the club at the top of the multi-storey car park) as Jimmy Savile had been there, and just wouldn't leave her alone!

She ended up having to call her dad from the phone booth in the club asking him to come to the club to collect her, which he did luckily.
OMG that poor girl. Good job her dad collected her.

I don’t think she cares anymore. She looks like Madge from Benidorm
Unfair to Madge though !! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I posted on DS for years and we all knew about Savile. On their blind gossip thread where your not allowed to use names, we used to call him Mr a Fix It. Lots of people had stories about encounters either they or people they knew had with him.

I’ve met Boris and he has an easygoing charm. He took the time to help me with my phone even though his security were fierce and trying to bundle him away.
This is it. He repulses me but I’ve never met him personally and clearly he must have something about him to make him irresistible.

Reactions: 4
Needs to be made... 28 Days Covid... Deserted london... !!! Bojo wandering in zombie fever state out of St Thomas across Westminster Bridge!!! I love that film series... Me and 24 yr old daughter love film location spotting when we go back to London 3 4 times a year. Left when getting off benefit as a single mum and teaching left me worse off than on benefit. Whitechapel Ibiis budget opp brick lane I miss u.... It's been ten months😭😭😭
Well done, I wish you luck. I’m sure it’ll work out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree that Ulrika does not seem mentally well at all. Watching her on Celebrity First Dates Hotel recently she spoke a bit about her upbringing, how she lived with her Dad and was often left to fend for herself as a child. She mentioned eating cold ravioli out a tin. Then there’s been all the partners, the John Leslie and Stan Collymore assaults.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree, I think we all know what kind of man he was, no need to give him any more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree that Ulrika does not seem mentally well at all. Watching her on Celebrity First Dates Hotel recently she spoke a bit about her upbringing, how she lived with her Dad and was often left to fend for herself as a child. She mentioned eating cold ravioli out a tin. Then there’s been all the partners, the John Leslie and Stan Collymore assaults.
Hmmm. I’m not sure about Ulrika, she seems to be another one who reinvents herself according to who she’s pursuing.🤔

Reactions: 11
Upsetting:
Which is why I’m disgusted at the Been employing Stephen K Amos
It was worse than I remembered. The 18 year old boy said he was assaulted by him and he wanted to die, then he killed himself
I’ve sent a complaint email
I’ll say no more.
They just amaze me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Upsetting:
Which is why I’m disgusted at the Been employing Stephen K Amos
It was worse than I remembered. The 18 year old boy said he was assaulted by him and he wanted to die, then he killed himself
I’ve sent a complaint email
I’ll say no more.
They just amaze me
I had no idea about this. How awful.

Reactions: 1
Changing the subject a bit, does anyone remember the strange disappearance of Olivia Newton John’s husband? He basically did a “Reggie Perrin” and faked his own death, leaving poor Olivia heartbroken, and after being declared dead (without a body). they held a funeral for him, and years later he reappeared !! Does anyone know what happened to him, and why he did it? As I find this story fascinating..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Loads of women do the same. They morph into whatever their current penis-owner wants them to be.
Most can’t keep it up and the truth emerges when they’re living together!
Works both ways though.
I know a comedian who does a really good bit about wooing his gf with tales of his love for musical theatre and diy
7 years later, he still hasn’t picked any tools up and saw one show and refused to go again

Yes that can’t help but I do t think it ends there

V
Most can’t keep it up and the truth emerges when they’re living together!
Works both ways though.
I know a comedian who does a really good bit about wooing his gf with tales of his love for musical theatre and diy
7 years later, he still hasn’t picked any tools up and saw one show and refused to go again

Re Ulrika’s haggard appearance
Yes that can’t help but I do t think it ends there
Never been revealed - either bullying or sexual harassment.
He had a baby induced ? Haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise they had dated. She’s certainly had a colourful past! No wonder she’s all wrinkly! 😳
In that case shouldn’t Boris Johnson look skeletal?
All that jogging he’s still a lump
I think jogging is to establish an alibi, unless he’s running to a takeaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She did seem to have terrible taste in men. I’d imagine her self esteem is pretty dreadful which is why she made such poor choices where relationships are concerned.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.