Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean tour friend was an item with HS
? Or that Grimshaw was ? I suppose Grimshaw?
Thanks

A journalist on tinternet named John Major as a suspected weirdo, she says she’s seen documents???
No HS and Grimshaw were an item or certainly seeing each other, tour manager blabbed. 1D and my friend shared the same tour manager for a while. I was told by my friend's mum.

Reactions: 2
I don't know what to think of Savile and his links to organised crime. He did have them, but would he have murdered anyone? People whom I know told the BBC that he was dodgy were Colin Baker (when Colin appeared on Jim'll fix It), John Lydon from the Sex Pistols, and Sparkes's Ron Mael (the one with the moustache) and the guitarist of the band. The last two stopped Saville taking an obviously underage girl backstage. None of them were murdered, but perhaps Jill Dando had something concrete where all the others could say that he was seedy and shouldn't be around vulnerable people.
Great to know that about Ron Mael etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, Ukrika was stunning when she was young. She’s not aged well, but then I don’t think she gives a tit what she looks like anymore which is refreshing.
I thnk you often see that level of ageing in white people of Scandinavian descent.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am so sad about Kelly Preston. I honestly think she was one of the most beautiful women in the world, as a child I was starry-eyed obsessed with her in Twins and Space Camp. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Scientology hold antagonistic views on drugs like they do on psychiatry? So is there a potential that she would not have received the same medical intervention that a non-Scientologist would? If so that makes me incredibly sad and angry for anyone in that cult who has a medical need.
John did thank several medical centeres for their help and she was under treatment so I'm inclined to think she was receiving decent medical help.

Reactions: 8
I can't think too much about Jimmy Saville because how come everybody knew but nothing happened? I know all the conspiracy theories but surely if a group of people reported what they knew, someone would take it seriously.
Too well protected in many areas from what I can gather. He was friends with the royals and prime ministers here and beyond. On the board at Broadmoor made my hair curl! A DJ on prison reform...wtf?! https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/oct/12/jimmy-savile-broadmoor-volunteer-role He knew he was untouchable, so got away with it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope so too, I feel like losing Jett really changed his views on Scientology.

Reactions: 7
Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the bleeping state of that ?

View attachment 180157
I wouldn’t normally comment on looks but bloody hell she’s not ageing well.
Stay out of the sun Ulrika or at least slap some sun cream on!

Reactions: 6
I don't know what to think of Savile and his links to organised crime. He did have them, but would he have murdered anyone? People whom I know told the BBC that he was dodgy were Colin Baker (when Colin appeared on Jim'll fix It), John Lydon from the Sex Pistols, and Sparkes's Ron Mael (the one with the moustache) and the guitarist of the band. The last two stopped Saville taking an obviously underage girl backstage. None of them were murdered, but perhaps Jill Dando had something concrete where all the others could say that he was seedy and shouldn't be around vulnerable people.
He was willing to rape disabled children and the dead, so I don’t think murder (particularly by hired hitman) is too much of a stretch.
The rumour goes that Jill Dando told Cliff ‘kitty’ Richard what she was working on and discovering, he passed on the info and people higher up than him had her taken care of.
People also forget that Ester Ranzen comments regarding Jimmy Saville ‘We all blocked our ears to the gossip. There was gossip, there were rumours. It’s very distressing.”
So if the head of childline didn’t want to rock the boat, he must have known some powerful people indeed.
Unless of course she was in on it and was/is covering her arse.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He was willing to rape disabled children and the dead, so I don’t think murder (particularly by hired hitman) )is too much of a stretch.
The rumour goes that Jill Dando told Cliff ‘kitty’ Richard what she was working on and discovering, he passed on the info and people higher up than him had her taken care of.
People also forget that Ester Ranzen comments regarding Jimmy Saville ‘We all blocked our ears to the gossip. There was gossip, there were rumours. It’s very distressing.” So if the head of childline didn’t want to rock the boat, he must have known some powerful people indeed.
Oh I heard esther ranzen knew full well what was going on. I also use to work for childline n I never liked the woman. She gave off weird vibes

Reactions: 16
I don't have much tea for you to have. But, back in the day I was good friends with Terry and Brian from E17. They were good lads if a bit misguided at some points!

I also once told off Chris Rea (who at the time I didn't realise was Chris Rea) after he asked me for a light for a cigarette that he couldn't smoke where he was as it was a non smoking area. He laughed and said they won't tell me no. He was actually very nice although dressed like a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was willing to rape disabled children and the dead, so I don’t think murder (particularly by hired hitman) is too much of a stretch.
People also forget that Ester Ranzen comments regarding Jimmy Saville ‘We all blocked our ears to the gossip. There was gossip, there were rumours. It’s very distressing.”
So if the head of childline didn’t want to rock the boat, he must have known some powerful people indeed.
I'm not connected to the entertainment business in any way but even I heard about Savile being a necrophile and pweirdo about 25ish years ago - rumours are hard to prove. I'd imagine anyone who knew enough to pin things on him knew he was well enough connected to be "dealt with" or would be likely discredited (like all those poor people who tried to report things to the police)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.