Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Ron Mael!! Never thought he'd get a mention on here. Sparks had a bit of a mini-resurgence in Europe (when I used to watch MTV Europe - and they solely played music videos, instead of reality crud) in the 1990s and I scoured old record shops to buy most of their older albums. Kimono My House, Propaganda, Indiscreet, Big Beat, Introducing Sparks, Whomp That Sucker and Angst In My Pants are probably, for me, their "golden era".

Ron is very witty, erudite and his lyrics are fabulous. They've had fallow periods but they are very unappreciated in the UK, I think.

Apparently (also my heroes, and a pop duo) Pet Shop Boys and Sparks DON'T get along, but I don't know why. Think I read that on some PSB Forum thread years ago. Envy, or some sort of spat, not sure.
I loved MTV Europe in the early 90s - the music I discovered through that was so broad spectrum. Songs like Hobo Humping Slobo Babe by Whale, Crucified by Army of Lovers, anything by Nina Hagen and Jellyfish. Rock block on VH1 was fab too. My Dad rigged our hi-fi up to the TV so we could blast music through the house and I made so many mixtapes!
Hate MTV now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved MTV Europe in the early 90s - the music I discovered through that was so broad spectrum. Songs like Hobo Humping Slobo Babe by Whale, Crucified by Army of Lovers, anything by Nina Hagen and Jellyfish. Rock block on VH1 was fab too. My Dad rigged our hi-fi up to the TV so we could blast music through the house and I made so many mixtapes!
Hate MTV now!
I know,what happened?? Became a channel for my super sweet 16 and rubbish like that :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know,what happened?? Became a channel for my super sweet 16 and rubbish like that :(
What happened? Like History Channel, you can use cheap crap and people like it!!

QUOTE="NikkiDeeW, post: 1819247, member: 22470"]
Is there anyone she hasnt dated?!!

/QUOTE]

She's not dated me, despite several pathetic begging letters from her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the bleeping state of that ?

View attachment 180157
Wow that face could scare the bairn off the breast . As me mother used to say

I don't know what to think of Savile and his links to organised crime. He did have them, but would he have murdered anyone? People whom I know told the BBC that he was dodgy were Colin Baker (when Colin appeared on Jim'll fix It), John Lydon from the Sex Pistols, and Sparkes's Ron Mael (the one with the moustache) and the guitarist of the band. The last two stopped Saville taking an obviously underage girl backstage. None of them were murdered, but perhaps Jill Dando had something concrete where all the others could say that he was seedy and shouldn't be around vulnerable people.
I love Sparks even more now

Wow, Ron Mael!! Never thought he'd get a mention on here. Sparks had a bit of a mini-resurgence in Europe (when I used to watch MTV Europe - and they solely played music videos, instead of reality crud) in the 1990s and I scoured old record shops to buy most of their older albums. Kimono My House, Propaganda, Indiscreet, Big Beat, Introducing Sparks, Whomp That Sucker and Angst In My Pants are probably, for me, their "golden era".

Ron is very witty, erudite and his lyrics are fabulous. They've had fallow periods but they are very unappreciated in the UK, I think.

Apparently (also my heroes, and a pop duo) Pet Shop Boys and Sparks DON'T get along, but I don't know why. Think I read that on some PSB Forum thread years ago. Envy, or some sort of spat, not sure.
I love Sparks .
I know the tea on Spark s and Pet Shop Boy's two of my favourite bands , Russell felt the Pets had stolen ideas off them and the image in a way I don't think so I'd buy Talent is an Asset, No 1 Band in Heaven the Sparks books and well the albums are all great . Just the best band ever.
And the new album is the best yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
John Travolta is Gay but it the closet. I’m sure Scientology ‘cured him’ and had lots of blackmail from auditing him. He’s a great actor - some very bad roles.
His son was autistic - but Scientology don’t recognise autism so I think that Travolta was limited in what treatment they could do/could say and Scientology experts played a large role in his life and treatment.
He did love that boy and was devastated by his death. I guess that’s why they had their youngest child - to try to fill the gap.

Kelly Preston had some skeletons. It was alleged she was shot by Charlie Sheen and moved away from the party scene.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
John Travolta is Gay but it the closet. I’m sure Scientology ‘cured him’ and had lots of blackmail from auditing him. He’s a great actor - some very bad roles.
His son was autistic - but Scientology don’t recognise autism so I think that Travolta was limited in what treatment they could do/could say and Scientology experts played a large role in his life and treatment.
He did love that boy and was devastated by his death. I guess that’s why they had their youngest child - to try to fill the gap.

Kelly Preston had some skeletons. It was alleged she was shot by Charlie Sheen and moved away from the party scene.
She lived with George Clooney I think..

Reactions: 2
Wow that face could scare the bairn off the breast . As me mother used to say
I bet your mam was a geordie! That's something my mam would say too 😂😂😂

She is also supposed to have had a secret child that lived in Hawaii with her parents.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
YouTube happened and MTV was no longer the place to go watch music videos.

And MTV then had to transform from a cultural staple to a minor channel catching a microscopic audience and produces cheap, lowest common denominator, reality trash.

Reactions: 6
I

I don’t like to judge but bleeping hell

love! Get a grip😁 Seaborgium, this was meant as tongue in cheek telling off for someone thirsting after Boris, not you obviously.
She did seem to have terrible taste in men. I’d imagine her self esteem is pretty dreadful which is why she made such poor choices where relationships are concerned.
I can’t say she’s likeable, far from it. Her Dad was a piece of tit though, and her Mum left her with him.

Reactions: 3
Kelly Preston! So sad... John lost his first love to breast cancer, too:

Travolta was in a relationship with actress Diana Hyland, whom he met while filming The Boy in the Plastic Bubble (1976). They remained together until Hyland's death from breast cancer on March 27, 1977.

Will be interesting to see if John stays with $cientology as apparently she was the more hardcore believer.
Scientology keep all your secrets and use them against you if you try to leave. Allegedly

Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the bleeping state of that ?

View attachment 180157
At first glance I thought it was a split screen showing before and after but then I realised it wasn’t it’s just shocking/scary.... I slapped on factor 50 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
There were some good people around who knew about Savile but would probably lose their jobs if they spoke up or possibly even worse.
John Lydon "outed" Saville in a TV interview that was consequently banned by the BBC, I remember Savile on Parkinson the same evening as Michael Palin. Palin was his usual jovial, warm and witty self but as soon as Savile walked on set and sat next to him he seemed to have a personality change immediately, you could see his revulsion and he was really abrupt and rude to JS, not like Palin at all so he must have known something.
I'd rather lose my job though, than keep quiet about that. I just couldn't live with knowing I'd done nothing.

Jesus, someone give that woman a pie! And some moisturiser.
My Dad used to say about such cases, "she needs a good meat pudding"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
isnt that Paul NICHOLAS? Not Paul Nicholls...? hahahaha
This is him.... I’m sure @TheJoanCollinsFanClub can verify once she swims through the snail trails 🤣🤣🤣

I don't have much tea for you to have. But, back in the day I was good friends with Terry and Brian from E17. They were good lads if a bit misguided at some points!

I also once told off Chris Rea (who at the time I didn't realise was Chris Rea) after he asked me for a light for a cigarette that he couldn't smoke where he was as it was a non smoking area. He laughed and said they won't tell me no. He was actually very nice although dressed like a woman.
Did we ever get to the bottom of how Brian Harvey ran himself over ?

Attachments

• Haha
Has anyone looked at the #freebritney movement? I know it’s been touched on previously here. I read this and was quite shocked. I’m always sceptical of conspiracies. This is one sad story and I do feel for her.

If this is all true it is utterly heartbreaking. Poor girl.

I just read earlier this morning that he was found in the bathroom and had had a seizure and/or banged his head but John was involved in legal action relating to the subsequent transport to hospital. It's easy to find on Google.
I think Travolta is one of those ones that is actually a pretty normal guy and has had some crappy luck. He seems to have distanced himself from the cult. There are rumours he's gay and I'm glad he's given up on the wig, but who cares about all of that - poor guy.
This is the outline of the extortion case

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.