Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially of that age, from personal acquaintance - sun worshippers and heavy smokers!
She's got that cat's bum mouth that smokers have.

I met Jimmy Savile when I was an 18yo student nurse at Stoke Mandeville hospital. He french kissed my hand. And did the same to all 15 of my cohorts. The nursing officer told us off for being disgusted because "he's a good man at heart and has raised so much money for charity..."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I feel like with Saville he had so many connections at all levels of the establishment, forged over decades, plus all his public facing charity work (which as we all now know was a smokescreen from his real activities, a cover to allow him access to abuse disabled women :( ) that he was too difficult to out. He strikes me as the sort of devious bastard who would have had records on everyone and if they'd outed him, he would have gone for others too - politicians, senior people at BBC, all sorts of establishment figures.

I was obsessed with Jim'll Fix It as a kid, my mum never let me write in, said it wasn't a good idea. She died many years ago but I expect she had her suspicions about him. I don't recall her saying anything specific, although I do remember her referring to Gary Glitter as a 'wig wearing paed.o' and that was in the late 1980s. It's horrifying how they all got away with so much for so long...and how many people probably still haven't been held to account :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what the deal was with John Travolta, his son Jett and the court case after Jett passed? There was something about the boy already being dead and the possibility that John killed him but I don’t think that’s true?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what the deal was with John Travolta, his son Jett and the court case after Jett passed? There was something about the boy already being dead and the possibility that John killed him but I don’t think that’s true?
I just read earlier this morning that he was found in the bathroom and had had a seizure and/or banged his head but John was involved in legal action relating to the subsequent transport to hospital. It's easy to find on Google.
I think Travolta is one of those ones that is actually a pretty normal guy and has had some crappy luck. He seems to have distanced himself from the cult. There are rumours he's gay and I'm glad he's given up on the wig, but who cares about all of that - poor guy.

Reactions: 18
Didn't Saville even have a caravan parked at BBC for his sole use, when he needed it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think the medical team suspected Jett had been left unsupervised? It was all very weird.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t normally comment on looks but bloody hell she’s not ageing well.
Stay out of the sun Ulrika or at least slap some sun cream on!
Bit late now! I think the damage has been done!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just read earlier this morning that he was found in the bathroom and had had a seizure and/or banged his head but John was involved in legal action relating to the subsequent transport to hospital. It's easy to find on Google.
I think Travolta is one of those ones that is actually a pretty normal guy and has had some crappy luck. He seems to have distanced himself from the cult. There are rumours he's gay and I'm glad he's given up on the wig, but who cares about all of that - poor guy.
Yeah, I heard he's been trying to get out of Scio for some time. I hope he does. Imagine him being interviewed by Leah Remini. Bombshell.

Reactions: 8
Now is probably not the best time to mention it but, Ricky Gervais had a really funny joke about Travolta and Cruise, at the Golden Globes, this was the first time I realised that John was gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you, I really hope so 🙏
Yes so do I I think she was more into it than him, wasnt she? I'd be furious if they had had such an influence of my loved one that they would rather die and leave 2 children, one quite small and think Scientology would cure them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the bleeping state of that ?

View attachment 180157
Ulrika gets featured in the DM sidebar of shame a lot these days (because she looks so terrible, obvs). I actually think she posts these awful photos of herself because any attention is good attention. I have a feeling she has some MH issues to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I thnk you often see that level of ageing in white people of Scandinavian descent.
Wonder if their skin in not used to the sun. I have lots of Irish friends who are very pale skinned. Even in the height of summer they are pale because they slap factor 50 on every 5 minutes. They still look lovely in their 40'sbecause they know they cant take the sun.

Reactions: 7
I don't know what to think of Savile and his links to organised crime. He did have them, but would he have murdered anyone? People whom I know told the BBC that he was dodgy were Colin Baker (when Colin appeared on Jim'll fix It), John Lydon from the Sex Pistols, and Sparkes's Ron Mael (the one with the moustache) and the guitarist of the band. The last two stopped Saville taking an obviously underage girl backstage. None of them were murdered, but perhaps Jill Dando had something concrete where all the others could say that he was seedy and shouldn't be around vulnerable people.
Wow, Ron Mael!! Never thought he'd get a mention on here. Sparks had a bit of a mini-resurgence in Europe (when I used to watch MTV Europe - and they solely played music videos, instead of reality crud) in the 1990s and I scoured old record shops to buy most of their older albums. Kimono My House, Propaganda, Indiscreet, Big Beat, Introducing Sparks, Whomp That Sucker and Angst In My Pants are probably, for me, their "golden era".

Ron is very witty, erudite and his lyrics are fabulous. They've had fallow periods but they are very unappreciated in the UK, I think.

Apparently (also my heroes, and a pop duo) Pet Shop Boys and Sparks DON'T get along, but I don't know why. Think I read that on some PSB Forum thread years ago. Envy, or some sort of spat, not sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My sister knows Boris and she said that he is actually very charismatic and is also very witty. And we all know even if a man is as ugly af, if he has a good sense of humour he becomes much more attractive.
I’ve met Boris and he has an easygoing charm. He took the time to help me with my phone even though his security were fierce and trying to bundle him away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.