Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always imagine Ulrika to be one of those women who would flirt with your husband in front of you. My Mum would have called her a 'man's woman', has to have a man to feel validated.

Or maybe I'm wrong and she's lovely and has always fallen for arseholes.

Reactions: 21
I always imagine Ulrika to be one of those women who would flirt with your husband in front of you. My Mum would have called her a 'man's woman', has to have a man to feel validated.

A long, long time ago I shared a flat with a woman who was a press officer for TV-am when Ulrika was the weather girl. She and Ulrika were sent away on a week’s OB to Newcastle (I think). My flat mate said Ulrika was good fun and good company.

Reactions: 19
To be honest it looks like the whole government, with the exception of RishI and Priti Patel (and that pains me because I can’t stand her) are massive shaggers who all cheat on their husbands/wives!

Yes, the kind of woman who needs male attention because she has no self worth. It’s quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glee kind of shocks me seeming so many cast members have big issues

Lea Michele is easily one of the most hated celebs in hollywood
Cory Monteith had severe drug addiction and od’d
Mark Salling was a paedophile who ended up committing suicide
Naya who had domestic abuse charges against her and mental health issues in the past and now presumed dead
Blake Jenner beating up Melissa Benoist throughout their marriage

idk a lot of the cast that starred on it seemed very troubled and have had issues
Does anyone remember that book Madonna brought out? It was called SEX or something along those lines, and was basically her version of “Readers Wives” but in a hardback edition. I’m sure her kids must be SO proud of her...🤢
Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the bleeping state of that ?

View attachment 180157
An she actually posted that herself on her Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree - she used to go from Mother Earth to ladette depending on who she was with!!!
She did have a really really odd upbringing and was exposed to a lot of sexualisation really young - I read her book years ago, i can’t quite remember it properly but It was along the lines of her being kind of left to fend for herself except when he dad and his various lady friends were around and they weren’t shy about where they had sex or that a young girl was around to see it. That would impact on anyone I’m sure?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Her first husband was a very nice man apparently, and she cheated on him with someone from Gladiators, and that was that. She admits she regrets what she did big time now, probably knowing he has settled down with someone else and she wants that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her Dad used to walk around naked in front of her as well. That would be classed as abusive now.

If I recall was it Ulrika who was in Celebrity Big Brother? I remember her with bruises in odd places on her body at the time, I think there’s some level of mental health/SH going on. I’m quite indifferent to her as I don’t really follow her but I do sway more towards liking her.

And that photo of her reminds me of my own mother; maybe it’s just the older people I’ve known but they all still seem to be in that mindset of being as dark as possible from when looking like leather was fashionable. I remember growing up watching my mum sit in the garden with baby oil on her, and warning her it’s not really considered “attractive” and more harmful to tan now. When she did wear SPF it was maybe like 8 max. She’s a similar age to Ulrika now and looks equally horrific. Meanwhile I’ve always been super pale because I avoid the sun, and used to get shamed by my mum for looking “ill” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her Dad used to walk around naked in front of her as well. That would be classed as abusive now.
Macca says he has done that with his own kids in past, and didn;t see what the problem was. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her first husband was a very nice man apparently, and she cheated on him with someone from Gladiators, and that was that. She admits she regrets what she did big time now, probably knowing he has settled down with someone else and she wants that.
I think it was Hunter from Gladiator’s she cheated with wasn’t it?

Reactions: 9
I think it was Hunter from Gladiator’s she cheated with wasn’t it?
Yes I think so. Ulrika does sound like my ex who was a real 'good time girl' and only when she gets to a certain age works out that her life is an absolute catasrofuck due to the way she treated people.

• Heart
I posted on DS for years and we all knew about Savile. On their blind gossip thread where your not allowed to use names, we used to call him Mr a Fix It. Lots of people had stories about encounters either they or people they knew had with him.

This is it. He repulses me but I’ve never met him personally and clearly he must have something about him to make him irresistible.
Certainly don’t find him irresistible!
I posted on DS for years and we all knew about Savile. On their blind gossip thread where your not allowed to use names, we used to call him Mr a Fix It. Lots of people had stories about encounters either they or people they knew had with him.

This is it. He repulses me but I’ve never met him personally and clearly he must have something about him to make him irresistible.
Certainly don’t find him irresistible!
He does have an easy manner though.

She did have a really really odd upbringing and was exposed to a lot of sexualisation really young - I read her book years ago, i can’t quite remember it properly but It was along the lines of her being kind of left to fend for herself except when he dad and his various lady friends were around and they weren’t shy about where they had sex or that a young girl was around to see it. That would impact on anyone I’m sure?
Saw an interview where she said her dad encouraged her to go out and lose her virginity when she turned fifteen.☹

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Katie Price dated one of the Gladiators as well didn’t she?
Is there anyone she hasnt dated?!!

I had a friend who was Swedish when I was younger. She had a completely different upbringing to me, her parents were very open and relaxed. I didnt like staying over at her house because although they were lovely and welcoming there seemed to be no boundaries. No locks on the bathroom doors for example and it was not unusual to find my friend perched on the side of the bath chatting to her dad as he had a bath. Also open about sex which mortified me at the time!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone looked at the #freebritney movement? I know it’s been touched on previously here. I read this and was quite shocked. I’m always sceptical of conspiracies. This is one sad story and I do feel for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.