Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Justin being a diva too! Nanna Knickerboker etc u alluded to it!!
used to think he was annoying and creepy af but really love him now-hilarious.

Who posted about scd and a judge having an affair with a contestant? Do tell!!!!

Reactions: 3
The duchess of Northumberland by any chance? They’ve been having an affair for years
oh ,couldn't say ,as I don't have contact with my ex anymore .There was definitely more than one though ,so possibl y.He was married at the time ,which totally ruined my illusion of him!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve met Jimmy Carr a few times, he’s quite well known for wherever he’s got a gig he’ll have a mooch about the city. Anyway I worked in a Vue at the time he had a gig in our town and he came in alone to watch a movie. He was really polite and sweet.
The other time was at a meet and greet after a gig so obviously he was polite then but he just genuinely seems like a lovely bloke (tax avoidance aside)

Reactions: 11
Agreed.We took my then young daughters to a tea shop in West sussex.He was already in there ,and on spotting my girls said loudly "I hope we're not going to be bothered by kids making a noise now"!!Totally miffed I replied how well behaved they were .Eldest daughter asked "isn't that the man from the show daddy likes"? To which I replied "no ,just someone who resembles him"!!!
He lives/lived in a posh village just outside Portsmouth, and doesn’t like to be bothered. Albert Finney, also lived there and was absolutely delightful and friendly, most people know most people in the village so he was just part of the furniture.

• Heart
Especially when he says “ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh can you touch the red spot on the tumble tap” or he does the really and I mean REALLY condescending “beep” on children’s noses 🤢
Love to beep him on the nose....with my fist!! 👊 He's so annoying. My niece loved him when she was a kid. Thankfully my own don't like cBeebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also
Debbie Dingle from emmerdale has really really bad acne, they have to use special lighting and special filters on the cameras for her scenes because her skin is so bad and make up can’t hide it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know someone who works for the BBC and they say Mr Tumble isn’t a nice person. Rude to kids off camera & miserable!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shut up! How and in all that is holy, why!? Did they go in head first? I can’t stop laughing 😂 🤣🤣
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.

my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Ah that reminds me- my friends brother and his wife had just had a baby, went out for lunch when the baby was a couple of weeks old, baby wanted to be held so the mum was struggling to eat her meal. Emma Thompson appeared from nowhere and pulled up a chair and asked if she could sit and hold the baby so the mum could eat 😍
How funny! I used to live near emma Thompson and we used to call her baby stalker. She stopped and gushed over my baby twins once and my friend posted a pic on fb of her holding her baby. She really is the child catcher!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still can’t believe I missed the Kimye beard 🤦🏼‍♀️All makes total sense now! as does Calvin Harris and Beard Taylor and CF for Harry styles, who are the top beards right now? I’ll start du a lipa and Anwer hadid?
I am pretty sure Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra are in a lavender marriage.

And Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabelo are bearding for each other...apparently they are both gay. She is apparently a heavy drug user also.

Dianna Agron is apparently also gay, and was in a relationship with Taylor Swift...1989 is thought to be about her, google it, especially Wonderland. As well as her album Red, especially the song Holy Ground.

Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner's marriage is thought to be a cover-up. She is gay as is he. He is apparently really in a relationship with his friend Mikey Hess, and Karlie with Taylor.

And apparently Dianna's marriage to Winston from Mumford and Sons is another lavender marriage and she is really in a relationship with Molly Howard who features on her IG a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Gu
Footballer who was more into his sister in law than his wife were always fighting. She threw his phone at the floor to ceiling glass window where they lived during one argument & they had to pay 💰 to the council to close the road whilst a massive crane replaced the glass panel. She was (may still be) a hothead & attacked a woman who accidentally parked in the wrong car park space, believing her to be there to have it off with her hubby...shoulda looked closer to home 🤦🏻‍♀️
Guessing Steven and Alex Gerrard?

Reactions: 4
Gu

Guessing Steven and Alex Gerrard?
Actually scrap that guess just realised from the other post it’s more than likely Ryan Giggs!

Although did read on the Footballers and WAGs thread that there was a rumour Gerrard had got Alex’s sister pregnant at one point 🤷‍♀️

It's absolutely 100% true, I had to listen to an interview recorded with him by a journalist for work. It's referenced in this Rolling Stone interview from a few years ago as well: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-unkillable-arnold-schwarzenegger-237730/

He's fab and really needs his own reality show. His daughter's miniature pony lives in his back garden (which is vast) and every evening Arnie goes out onto his porch and smokes a cigar and the pony comes and steals the cigar butts. His dog sadly died just before Christmas and he was missing it so much that he's bought himself a miniature donkey that lives in the house with him and goes out in the garden with the pony when it wants some equine company.
Just fallen down a Arnie instagram hole. His animals 😍

Reactions: 7
I’d be someone’s beard if they paid my mortgage and didn’t give me any grief 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Drake is said to be into very young girls 🤢
Nick and priyanka are definitely fake
He was messaging Millie Bobbie Brown from Stranger Things while she was 14...
Talking of MMB...apparently, her parents are HORRIBLE. They have pushed her to be famous and she is breadwinner of the family and pays for everything. I think she may have problems when older.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.