Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got the impression Justin Fletcher was a diva. Very occasionally on Something Special you can see him get pissed off when the little kids he is with don’t play ball with pressing the right place on the tumble tap.
my husband gets so mad with Mr Tumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arnold Schwarzenegger paints each of his kids a Christmas card and birthday card each year. For Valentine's Day last year he made all the guys in his office sit down in the boardroom and paint their wives or partners a Valentine's card.
PLEASE let this be true!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any goss on AJ & Curtis Pritchard ? Hard to believe that they're hetero despite flaunting 'girlfriends' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love this thread.... absolutely did no work whatsoever this afternoon trying to keep up.
We met Nicky Byrne on a night out for my sisters big birthday, my hubby pretended Nicky knew him, gave Nicky the whole "howareya mate? long time no see" Nicky was blindsided and agreed to get in photos with my sister. Made her night.
Ronan Keating is an absolute knob, everyone in Dublin despises him.
TBF, if you've got an inflated ego, Dubliners will knock you off of your pedestal. Bono once said "When I'm in New York, I can't walk down the street because people follow me. When I'm in Dublin, I can walk down Grafton Street, and someone will roar BONO YA FUCKIN' WANKER."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Can't remember where I read it, think it was Blind Gossip, but allegedly the nanny who looked after Michael Douglas' two kids with CZJ was his illegitimate daughter and CZJ didn't know.

Arnold Schwarzenegger paints each of his kids a Christmas card and birthday card each year. For Valentine's Day last year he made all the guys in his office sit down in the boardroom and paint their wives or partners a Valentine's card.
Good old Arnie. I remember seeing him in The Illustrator.

Reactions: 3
New to the site, this thread is everything!

This is fact rather then gossip but it always surprises me that it doesn’t get mentioned more. Back in the 80s Matthew Broderick was on holiday in Northern Ireland and driving on the wrong side of the road when he drove into another car killing a woman and her daughter. He was secretly dating Jennifer Grey at the time, she was in the car with him. This was literally days before she became a household name with Dirty Dancing. Anyway he basically got away with it, think he just got a fine or something. He married Sarah Jessica Parker 10 years later I think.

Have met a few celebs over the years, Bruno Mars and Sarah Jessica Parker being the biggest ones. Everyone has been nice except Steven Gerrard who was a dick.

Totally intrigued by the Hollywood sex ring stuff. Has anyone ever looked into Hillary Clinton and the whole Frazzledrip thing? It seems too crazy to be true.
I read the Matthew Broderick thing recently in the papers when they were discussing the recent similar sad events. Apparently the police just let him return to the states and was never asked to return.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I read the Matthew Broderick thing recently in the papers when they were discussing the recent similar sad events. Apparently the police just let him return to the states and was never asked to return.
Hey, yeah he literally just walked away from it. There was a bit of controversy a few years later when he was asked to be in an advertising campaign for Honda, the victim’s family said they found it insulting and I think he turned it down after that. He’s been a regular visitor to Ireland since, he and SJP have a holiday house in Donegal.

Any more on Holly being fond of the snow? I don’t know why but I just can’t picture her doing lines in her pencil skirt and twinset :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
PLEASE let this be true!!!!!
It's absolutely 100% true, I had to listen to an interview recorded with him by a journalist for work. It's referenced in this Rolling Stone interview from a few years ago as well: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-unkillable-arnold-schwarzenegger-237730/

He's fab and really needs his own reality show. His daughter's miniature pony lives in his back garden (which is vast) and every evening Arnie goes out onto his porch and smokes a cigar and the pony comes and steals the cigar butts. His dog sadly died just before Christmas and he was missing it so much that he's bought himself a miniature donkey that lives in the house with him and goes out in the garden with the pony when it wants some equine company.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I always got the impression Justin Fletcher was a diva. Very occasionally on Something Special you can see him get pissed off when the little kids he is with don’t play ball with pressing the right place on the tumble tap.
Especially when he says “ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh can you touch the red spot on the tumble tap” or he does the really and I mean REALLY condescending “beep” on children’s noses 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This thread is brilliant!!

I used to be a big tennis fangirl and picked up lots of gossip from online forums. Way too much to mention it all, but these are the rumours about the most famous players:

Rafael Nadal: It's long been rumoured that he's in the closet and his wife's his beard. Some say he used to secretly date a Spanish basketball player.

Roger Federer: I read a few times that he's gay and has a secret long-term boyfriend. Also heard that he had an affair with Stan Wawrinka (who's rumoured to be bi, and also a massive jerk). I don't want to believe this though, because Roger and Mirka are one of the rare celebrity couples who actually seem genuine and well-suited!

Novak Djokovic: Common knowledge that he was cheating on his wife in 2016 with their nanny iirc, and allegedly also with a Bollywood actress.

Maria Sharapova: In the closet and used to be in a relationship with the actress Camilla Bella. She had a highly-publicised relationship with Bulgarian player Grigor Dimitrov, who went on to have another highly-publicised relationship with Nicole Scherzinger, which says it all really!

For anyone who's interested in more tennis gossip, this juicy thread from 2006 has become pretty legendary amongst fans and is definitely worth a read!! :eek: https://www.menstennisforums.com/th...2-groupies-have-their-say.78314/#post-3597286

Some other gossip I have:

Mexican actors Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal are said to both be massive womanizers. Diego met his now ex-wife when they starred in a film together along with two other actresses. Someone on a gossip site said that during filming he was getting it on with all three actresses, but his future wife ended up getting pregnant, so that's why they got married. Apparently Diego's marriage and Gael's long-term relationship both ended because of their cheating ways. Doesn't stop me from being a big fan of both of them 😂

I used to avidly read the Digital Spy forums and heard many of the rumours mentioned here (coffee tables, stomach pumping, Cliff Richard, Richard Gere and the gerbil, etc!!) One thing I read that hasn't yet been mentioned is that Noel Edmonds had a facelife that pushed his skin up so high that his beard now starts growing where his nose is and doesn't reach the bottom of his chin! Apparently he has to shave off the top bit and colour in the bottom bit 😂
I don't think Roger is gay but I have heard the rumors about Rafa. I think the Novak cheating thing is well known his wife refused to go to any match for a while.

Reactions: 4
My ex used to drive Robson Green around so film sets appointments etc.Said he was a lovely guy but he did some very long stretches when he was " entertaining " a female acquaintance!!

• Heart
Footballer who was more into his sister in law than his wife were always fighting. She threw his phone at the floor to ceiling glass window where they lived during one argument & they had to pay 💰 to the council to close the road whilst a massive crane replaced the glass panel. She was (may still be) a hothead & attacked a woman who accidentally parked in the wrong car park space, believing her to be there to have it off with her hubby...shoulda looked closer to home 🤦🏻‍♀️
ryan giggs ? 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It's absolutely 100% true, I had to listen to an interview recorded with him by a journalist for work. It's referenced in this Rolling Stone interview from a few years ago as well: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-unkillable-arnold-schwarzenegger-237730/

He's fab and really needs his own reality show. His daughter's miniature pony lives in his back garden (which is vast) and every evening Arnie goes out onto his porch and smokes a cigar and the pony comes and steals the cigar butts. His dog sadly died just before Christmas and he was missing it so much that he's bought himself a miniature donkey that lives in the house with him and goes out in the garden with the pony when it wants some equine company.

I love this story 😍😍😍

Reactions: 4
Justin is a notorious jerk, he supposedly has a wife and children hidden away. Has a persona he switches on and off when it suits. He actually makes me
See I was quite shocked because the kid mentioned a female relative and I was like "OMG...your *******" because I legit thought it would have been the male equivalent! Last I heard they were engaged but that was maybe 8/9 years ago. The kid wasn't that enamoured of him...Never flagged him off, just said he never liked to involve himself with her side of the family much and wasn't that friendly.

My ex used to drive Robson Green around so film sets appointments etc.Said he was a lovely guy but he did some very long stretches when he was " entertaining " a female acquaintance!!
The duchess of Northumberland by any chance? They’ve been having an affair for years

Reactions: 2
Ok my turn though I’m not sure if many of you will know him as he’s getting on a bit nowadays. Martin Shaw he’s been in lots of stuff like The Professionals and Judge John Deed I think.
So I’m working in a restaurant/cafe which was a vegetarian and unusual for that time. We closed at 5 in the evening and I was working on my own basically putting everything away. At ten to five in walks this Adonis (he was very handsome back then) along with a girl.
All that was on offer food wise was on show. He preceded to go through the entire menu even though I had said that was all we had left.
Then he started shouting what sort of restaurant was it and so on. I was so embarrassed I was only seventeen.
They had tea and cake and sat in the empty restaurant for over an hour so I couldn’t go home. He glared at me on the way out as well. The sheer arrogance of the man. I was too shy then to say anything (not the case nowadays) anyway I’ve never since watched anything he is in.
So I’d just like to say what I should have said then
duck OFF MARTIN SHAW YOU ABSOLUTE twit
ysah duck you for making 17yo moe feel like that you complete and utter cum rag

Any goss on AJ & Curtis Pritchard ? Hard to believe that they're hetero despite flaunting 'girlfriends' :rolleyes:
Super beards!!!!!!
5C682B87-6F77-4477-AD66-B99DB372F525.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously wish I never happened upon this thread.
I've read things my eyes cannot un-see 🙈
I've visioned scenarios that'll surely give me nightmares 😲
I've been totally educated in sexual preferences that I'll never, like ever put into practice 💩

Some absolutely lovely gossip, my faves thus far Anthony Hopkins, George Michael & Arnie ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My friend met Nicholas Lyndhurst (Rodney) but he was very standoffish and made it obvious he didn’t want to speak. Possibly his shyness?
Agreed.We took my then young daughters to a tea shop in West sussex.He was already in there ,and on spotting my girls said loudly "I hope we're not going to be bothered by kids making a noise now"!!Totally miffed I replied how well behaved they were .Eldest daughter asked "isn't that the man from the show daddy likes"? To which I replied "no ,just someone who resembles him"!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.