Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one - the guy behind a lot of Nickelodeon shows (Dan Schneider) had a foot fetish and always made sure his shows had lots of shots of feet, awful as the actors in the shows were kids (like Ariana Grande) - here's a Reddit link.
yes I’ve heard this, he’s also very well connected in Hollywood and has abused his powers with child stars. He’s supposedly one of the reasons Amanda Bynes has acted like she has due to child abuse in the past as if anyone speaks out they are blacklisted

Reactions: 9
Justin is a notorious jerk, he supposedly has a wife and children hidden away. Has a persona he switches on and off when it suits. He actually makes me

The Queen is wonderful, always says hello, good morning, there are allegedly many secret tunnels leading from Windsor Castle to the Royal residences in the great park and nearby village, you can’t do anything suspicious in Windsor without Armed police descending on you within minutes, broken down car? Help arrives in seconds.

Anne wonderful, Edward very polite and friendly, Andrew? Makes sure he uses his protection and entourage at every opportunity, you know when he’s coming through, Diana was a terrible driver.

Cliff literally looks like a piece of old leather, but because of his religion he won’t be coming out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New to the site, this thread is everything!

This is fact rather then gossip but it always surprises me that it doesn’t get mentioned more. Back in the 80s Matthew Broderick was on holiday in Northern Ireland and driving on the wrong side of the road when he drove into another car killing a woman and her daughter. He was secretly dating Jennifer Grey at the time, she was in the car with him. This was literally days before she became a household name with Dirty Dancing. Anyway he basically got away with it, think he just got a fine or something. He married Sarah Jessica Parker 10 years later I think.

Have met a few celebs over the years, Bruno Mars and Sarah Jessica Parker being the biggest ones. Everyone has been nice except Steven Gerrard who was a dick.

Totally intrigued by the Hollywood sex ring stuff. Has anyone ever looked into Hillary Clinton and the whole Frazzledrip thing? It seems too crazy to be true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew a young boy who loved Lost Prophets. This is going back to around 2002ish. The boy was about 15. He told me he had become online friends with Ian Watkins after they got talking in a chat room. He was so starstruck.

I didn't think anything of it because in the early days of Radiohead, they used to sometimes come onto the forum and chat to the fans in a completely innocent, fun way.

Obviously years later when Ian Watkins was convicted, I began to wonder about this young boy. I really hope he wasn't abused by him. It plays on my mind.
I remember back around that time, possibly a little later, I was a fan and took my little sister to see them. I was about 16 and my sister 12. We happened to have tickets to a like a meet and greet scenario and there was something about his behaviour towards her that rang alarm bells with me. He was letchy with most female fans but my sister was clearly a child and a pretty young one at that.

When it all came out, while I was horrified I wasn’t surprised.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Justin is a notorious jerk, he supposedly has a wife and children hidden away. Has a persona he switches on and off when it suits. He actually makes me
Justin who?

Cliff literally looks like a piece of old leather, but because of his religion he won’t be coming out.
And he looks so young in pictures. I guess that's a combination of make-up and lighting.

Reactions: 2
This thread is brilliant!!

I used to be a big tennis fangirl and picked up lots of gossip from online forums. Way too much to mention it all, but these are the rumours about the most famous players:

Rafael Nadal: It's long been rumoured that he's in the closet and his wife's his beard. Some say he used to secretly date a Spanish basketball player.

Roger Federer: I read a few times that he's gay and has a secret long-term boyfriend. Also heard that he had an affair with Stan Wawrinka (who's rumoured to be bi, and also a massive jerk). I don't want to believe this though, because Roger and Mirka are one of the rare celebrity couples who actually seem genuine and well-suited!

Novak Djokovic: Common knowledge that he was cheating on his wife in 2016 with their nanny iirc, and allegedly also with a Bollywood actress.

Maria Sharapova: In the closet and used to be in a relationship with the actress Camilla Bella. She had a highly-publicised relationship with Bulgarian player Grigor Dimitrov, who went on to have another highly-publicised relationship with Nicole Scherzinger, which says it all really!
Wawrinka is not gay, but his ex-girlfriend being a young teenager at the time he was cheating on his wife is gross. 🤢

I get asexual vibes from Rafa. He's a nice guy though. Met him in London before his match a few years ago and he was very pleasant, apologised for having to rush as he said he was running late to practice. Probably says that to everyone to get away quickly, but still polite. 😂

Heard the Roger rumours. Not sure what to think, I'm not sure I believe it. I personally find him nauseating, the way he's painted as perfection. He's not. He just hides it well.

• Wow
One thing I read that hasn't yet been mentioned is that Noel Edmonds had a facelife that pushed his skin up so high that his beard now starts growing where his nose is and doesn't reach the bottom of his chin! Apparently he has to shave off the top bit and colour in the bottom bit 😂
Sat on the bus absolutely pissing at this! 🤣🤣🤣

Shame about Novak. He’d still get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone got any gossip about Chris Ramsey? He's been my crush since his podcast and SCD. I would like to think he's as nice as he comes across.
A close family member is good friends with Chris. He really is as lovely as he comes across - what you see is what you get.
I’ve met him too and he is a genuine friendly, smiley, nice man 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Love this thread.... absolutely did no work whatsoever this afternoon trying to keep up.
We met Nicky Byrne on a night out for my sisters big birthday, my hubby pretended Nicky knew him, gave Nicky the whole "howareya mate? long time no see" Nicky was blindsided and agreed to get in photos with my sister. Made her night.
Ronan Keating is an absolute knob, everyone in Dublin despises him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't remember where I read it, think it was Blind Gossip, but allegedly the nanny who looked after Michael Douglas' two kids with CZJ was his illegitimate daughter and CZJ didn't know.

Arnold Schwarzenegger paints each of his kids a Christmas card and birthday card each year. For Valentine's Day last year he made all the guys in his office sit down in the boardroom and paint their wives or partners a Valentine's card.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
This thread is brilliant!!

I used to be a big tennis fangirl and picked up lots of gossip from online forums. Way too much to mention it all, but these are the rumours about the most famous players:

Rafael Nadal: It's long been rumoured that he's in the closet and his wife's his beard. Some say he used to secretly date a Spanish basketball player.

Roger Federer: I read a few times that he's gay and has a secret long-term boyfriend. Also heard that he had an affair with Stan Wawrinka (who's rumoured to be bi, and also a massive jerk). I don't want to believe this though, because Roger and Mirka are one of the rare celebrity couples who actually seem genuine and well-suited!

Novak Djokovic: Common knowledge that he was cheating on his wife in 2016 with their nanny iirc, and allegedly also with a Bollywood actress.

Maria Sharapova: In the closet and used to be in a relationship with the actress Camilla Bella. She had a highly-publicised relationship with Bulgarian player Grigor Dimitrov, who went on to have another highly-publicised relationship with Nicole Scherzinger, which says it all really!

For anyone who's interested in more tennis gossip, this juicy thread from 2006 has become pretty legendary amongst fans and is definitely worth a read!! :eek: https://www.menstennisforums.com/th...2-groupies-have-their-say.78314/#post-3597286

Some other gossip I have:

Mexican actors Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal are said to both be massive womanizers. Diego met his now ex-wife when they starred in a film together along with two other actresses. Someone on a gossip site said that during filming he was getting it on with all three actresses, but his future wife ended up getting pregnant, so that's why they got married. Apparently Diego's marriage and Gael's long-term relationship both ended because of their cheating ways. Doesn't stop me from being a big fan of both of them 😂

I used to avidly read the Digital Spy forums and heard many of the rumours mentioned here (coffee tables, stomach pumping, Cliff Richard, Richard Gere and the gerbil, etc!!) One thing I read that hasn't yet been mentioned is that Noel Edmonds had a facelife that pushed his skin up so high that his beard now starts growing where his nose is and doesn't reach the bottom of his chin! Apparently he has to shave off the top bit and colour in the bottom bit 😂
love the gossip about the tennis players, thanks(y)

Reactions: 5
I always got the impression Justin Fletcher was a diva. Very occasionally on Something Special you can see him get pissed off when the little kids he is with don’t play ball with pressing the right place on the tumble tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i
Can't remember where I read it, think it was Blind Gossip, but allegedly the nanny who looked after Michael Douglas' two kids with CZJ was his illegitimate daughter and CZJ didn't know.

Arnold Schwarzenegger paints each of his kids a Christmas card and birthday card each year. For Valentine's Day last year he made all the guys in his office sit down in the boardroom and paint their wives or partners a Valentine's card.
i think thats actually quite sweet 😍 ..the Arnie bit x

Footballer who was more into his sister in law than his wife were always fighting. She threw his phone at the floor to ceiling glass window where they lived during one argument & they had to pay 💰 to the council to close the road whilst a massive crane replaced the glass panel. She was (may still be) a hothead & attacked a woman who accidentally parked in the wrong car park space, believing her to be there to have it off with her hubby...shoulda looked closer to home 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well it stands to reason every boy band has to have a gay member it's the rules!! 😆😆
Still say Robbie was Take That's.....
Still can’t believe I missed the Kimye beard 🤦🏼‍♀️All makes total sense now! as does Calvin Harris and Beard Taylor and CF for Harry styles, who are the top beards right now? I’ll start du a lipa and Anwer hadid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.