Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone every heard anything about Richard Madley?
I used to work at *that store* in Manchester and honestly, he was always lovely, chatty and asked how everyone was doing. Judy was very reserved, but always smiley and polite when spoken too.

Reactions: 5
Actually scrap that guess just realised from the other post it’s more than likely Ryan Giggs!

Although did read on the Footballers and WAGs thread that there was a rumour Gerrard had got Alex’s sister pregnant at one point 🤷‍♀️
🎯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.

my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life
didnt they invent vibrators With beads inside for this sensation... wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick: Poor gerbils down the tit Shute

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fall Out Boy were really late to my interview with them, but Pete rang me and apologised. Was very careful in how to pronounce my name correctly, which I thought was sweet.
Really glad to here how nice Pete is!
Fall Out Boy were my favourite band and I always thought they came across as nice people!

Reactions: 9
Any more Mr Tumble -would be sad if he turned out to be a plonker!

On mr tumble, if you search mumsnet theres at least 2 threads on him including posts from women who claim to find him attractive, women who find him repulsive but found themselves having sex dreams about him and at least 2 woman who went out with him and claimed he was both well endowed and an attentive lover (🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I should explain that I worked in radio/podcasts before I became a nurse. My boyfriend and I would also DJ at club nights, so I met a lot of artists that way.

I interviewed The White Stripes back when Get Behind Me Satan was released. Absolutely lovely and down to earth, and Jack bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks. Meg was really quiet but very sweet.

Fall Out Boy were really late to my interview with them, but Pete rang me and apologised. Was very careful in how to pronounce my name correctly, which I thought was sweet.

Michael Eavis is a national treasure.

All of the Mighty Boosh are as bizarre and eye catching as you can imagine, especially Noel.

Interviewed Kings of Leon during Mollys Chambers era. I got so nervous I kept calling them Kings of Leon instead of their names and they found it hilarious.

Bob Geldolf clipped my shoulder in his jeep at Glastonbury. It really hurt.

Met Charlie (from busted) and his family at a music festival when he was part of Fightstar. His Parents are so proud of him and were really interested in why/how I got backstage passes. Unfortunately I got massively drunk, asked Charlie “Who’s David?” from the best Busted song and he said Busted was bullshit. I wasn’t happy.

Zane Lowe is very short but his presence is incredible. I won a competition for a gig on radio 1 and he sought me out to say hello and doing well on air as usually people were nervous (I worked in radio at the time).

Colin Murray loved the fact I was drunk and telling him that I fancied him.

Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age was very cool considering that I pretty much melted in front of him and had to get my boyfriend to do the interview.

The drummer from Dua Lipa/La Roux is really nice; we hung out a lot as teenagers and he’s always been exceptionally talented and driven. I was a bit of a dick to him when he started dating a friends ex, but I was young. He was really into hardcore emo music.

Alex Turner was really hard to interview, and this was back in first album era. He was really awkward and shy, then again I was too.

Mark Hoppus was really rude; I asked how he was finding Australia and he went “I don’t know, I’ve just bleeping got here”. While I can appreciate that, I’m a HUGE blink 182 fan and literally could feel the tears hot in my eyes. I asked him very little and he gave very little back. Sent his manager an apology email as I felt it was my fault, but it really bleeping wasn’t.

I’ve got loads more, I could be here all day!
Pete Wentz is my guilty pleasure! He’s divine!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some ex boy band member used to have a flat above a nightclub in Kingston - can't remember if it was Dane Bowers? Or some similar D Lister. Anyway at the time they were well known for inviting fairly young girls (16ish) up from the club to their flat.
Ugh can’t stand Dane Bowers. Seen him in Ayia Napa years ago! My friend took his photo, granted it was without permission. But he grabbed her (disposable) camera from her hands and launched it at her! Smacked right off her face giving her a black eye! He didn’t even apologise or look like he was bothered that he’d done it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.

my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life
my kids have gerbils...they can chew through & destroy a toilet roll in seconds😬....i hope the gerbil bit him if its true !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Pete Wentz is my guilty pleasure! He’s divine!
mine too! I remember being on ONTD when his nudes got leaked 🤣 he was very sweet and apologetic that they were late and we had to do the interview over the phone.

Really glad to here how nice Pete is!
Fall Out Boy were my favourite band and I always thought they came across as nice people!
they were one of the first “big bands” that I interviewed, and I was so pleased that they were sweet.

Reactions: 4
On mr tumble, if you search mumsnet theres at least 2 threads on him including posts from women who claim to find him attractive, women who find him repulsive but found themselves having sex dreams about him and at least 2 woman who went out with him and claimed he was both well endowed and an attentive lover (🤢)
💔😭😭😭 this is too much!!!
Who on earth would think of him sex-wise?!
and the latter part of your answer-at least it’s positive feedback. All that signing with those hands..!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just googled Mr Tumble, as I've heard of him but never seen him. He looks quite a character to say the least!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
mine too! I remember being on ONTD when his nudes got leaked 🤣 he was very sweet and apologetic that they were late and we had to do the interview over the phone.

they were one of the first “big bands” that I interviewed, and I was so pleased that they were sweet.
He’s just delicious! He’s been on my list for years! 😝

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.