Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to watch Don’t Forget Your Toothbrush MANY years ago, Chris Evans (the ginger one) did a segment where he would be completely naked. I was unfortunately placed a little closer than I had anticipated to the stage and saw a little more than my eyes could cope with. Can I just emphasise ‘little’!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.
my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life
Poor gerbils!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
💔😭😭😭 this is too much!!!
Who on earth would think of him sex-wise?!
and the latter part of your answer-at least it’s positive feedback. All that signing with those hands..!🤭
On mr tumble, if you search mumsnet theres at least 2 threads on him including posts from women who claim to find him attractive, women who find him repulsive but found themselves having sex dreams about him and at least 2 woman who went out with him and claimed he was both well endowed and an attentive lover (🤢)
🤭couldn’t image wanting to tap the tumble tap ..let alone go anywhere near the spotty bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I always got the impression Justin Fletcher was a diva. Very occasionally on Something Special you can see him get pissed off when the little kids he is with don’t play ball with pressing the right place on the tumble tap.
If you watch the pantos at Christmas he always seems to get a starring role. He never is seen in any of the back stage stuff so i dont think he mingles with other presenters. Wonder if it will come out one day

Reactions: 8
He lives/lived in a posh village just outside Portsmouth, and doesn’t like to be bothered. Albert Finney, also lived there and was absolutely delightful and friendly, most people know most people in the village so he was just part of the furniture.
❤ Albert Finney, that makes me so happy that he was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On mr tumble, if you search mumsnet theres at least 2 threads on him including posts from women who claim to find him attractive, women who find him repulsive but found themselves having sex dreams about him and at least 2 woman who went out with him and claimed he was both well endowed and an attentive lover (🤢)
There is also a thread on BabyCentre about him. The title was something like ‘Is this cheating to fantasise shagging mr tumble instead of my husband’ 🤣
There are hundreds of replies and I’ve honestly never laughed so much reading the replies! Comedy gold 🤣
Must be a piss take, surely? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AND, my dear Mr Tumble is that you? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve heard this. They put gerbils inside the cardboard loo roll tubes and sellotape the ends. Shove it their arses and the scratching of the gerbils to get out of the tubes gives them a thrill without scratching their arse lining.

my knowledge of such stuff terrifies me sometimes. I promise I’m not a pervert in real life
I genuinely thought the gerbils actually entered the orifice.....like.....how the hell would it get out!!!
I'm living such a sheltered life.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also
Debbie Dingle from emmerdale has really really bad acne, they have to use special lighting and special filters on the cameras for her scenes because her skin is so bad and make up can’t hide it
Poor woman , adult acne is soul destroying.

Reactions: 24
I sold a huge wardrobe to a customer a few years back
Upon delivery the customer rung me and was an absolute cow, meaning about how was her husband going to get it up the stairs etc
I explained that she opted for a ground floor delivery and didn’t pay the up the stairs option, an extra £25.00
She went nuts and said I should have done it for free and she was a journalist and was going to write an article on our company and we would be ruined
Googled her, wife of Richard Hammond

was still laughing years later with the thought of him trying to lift a wardrobe nearly twice the size of him 🤪

Nice customers, Danielle Lloyd, very lovely and friendly
Not so nice, Izzy someone of another wife of Mc Fly Person, ‘ do you know who I am? ‘ was said
Had to google and was still none the wiser
I used to work with her and Richard Hammond when they got together. She used to totter around the office in such short skirts, which would be called belts to you and I, and massive high heels...... They were always skiving out the back for fag breaks. And her name was Mandy Etheridge back then, none of this Mindy stuff.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23

When we brought our hamster home it ate through the cardboard box in the10 minute car journey, so I would imagine that's a dangerous game tbh 😝.

Honestly, when I joined this site if you'd told me I'd be referencing our pet hamster (RIP Flossy) in a sexual sense I'd have not believed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Footballer who was more into his sister in law than his wife were always fighting. She threw his phone at the floor to ceiling glass window where they lived during one argument & they had to pay 💰 to the council to close the road whilst a massive crane replaced the glass panel. She was (may still be) a hothead & attacked a woman who accidentally parked in the wrong car park space, believing her to be there to have it off with her hubby...shoulda looked closer to home 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ryan Giggs?

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any gossip about Chris Ramsey? He's been my crush since his podcast and SCD. I would like to think he's as nice as he comes across.
my OH and his friends were out for a meal in a restaurant in Newcastle and met him. Said he was hilarious and they had a great night. Bought them all a load of drinks. Rosie recently uploaded a video of them all on her twitter of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When we brought our hamster home it ate through the cardboard box in the10 minute car journey, so I would imagine that's a dangerous game tbh 😝.

Honestly, when I joined this site if you'd told me I'd be referencing our pet hamster (RIP Flossy) in a sexual sense I'd have not believed it 😂
I’ve just properly laughed out loud 😂

Reactions: 5
Mr Tumble is one of the most unsexy men I've seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.