Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im local to Doncaster... I think it was Queen Elizabeth’s in Gainsborough
I’m new and loving this thread. Is Louis gay? There’s always one or two in every boy band.

Reactions: 2
Someone earlier mentioned Sinitta was the star who had her children taken into care, at the time twitter found out it was Tricia Penrose.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.. #3 Does Mr Tumble really have a spotty bag??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've always found him really creepy and never understood why he's so popular with tennis fans. What happened between him and Donna Vekic was seriously dodgy. :sick:

Yeah, I've always got an asexual vibe from him too, although the gay rumours are persistent. I remember seeing some of his underwear ads, which were meant to be sexy, but came across as so awkward and forced!

I like Roger, but the way some people fawn over him is definitely nauseating.

Never heard any rumours about Murray. I think what you see is what you get with him!
Whats the Warwinka and Vekic story?

Reactions: 1
They have a point. Its been mentioned several times already in this thread that its a gossip thread not a ‘I’ve met this one and this one’ thread
I agree if I wanted to read I met so and so I would go on the 'celebs you've met' thread.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.