Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sat next to Mary Riggans at the theatre. We’d gone to see Prisoner Cell Block H. Knew her as Effie then from Take the High Road.

She was better known as Susie Sweet in Balamory. Totally lovely. I was about 16 at the time. We chatted in the interval about Lily Savage.

Reactions: 6
In what way was she rude?
ThIs was years ago they did a joke thing where when the lights came on she had been switched with a girl who is my cousin who was identical to her, to fool the audience I think this was the early days of celebrity juice it was that long ago now, my cousin tried to say hello to her and said it’s exciting and she just ignored her! she was nothing at all like how she is on this morning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was at primary school with Sam Callahan of X Factor fame. He was always performing in West End musicals in London growing up and was always really into performing. His Mum was lovely.

Reactions: 5
Niall Horan was allegedly a total wanker back in the day; my eldest went to college with some people who knew him before 1D.
From what I was told by my family member that dealings with him last year, he was very nice and down to earth. Maybe he's grown up!

Reactions: 5
I so wish I had something good to contribute to this thread !!
I once saw Marnie and Charlotte filming for GS in the £shop. That’s all I have! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My favourite ever sleb gossip rumour is that Rod Stewart had to have a litre of jizz pumped from his stomach after sucking off a bar full of sailors. I’m howling typing this. Obviously it’s a load of tit but you just have to google it.

I have another juicy tit bit. Olly Murs is absolutely wild in bed. I’ve not slept with him but I know someone who has.
9DBC46BB-0D7A-4152-BD87-2BDAF4377A0B.png

😂😂 I do hope no one is reading my phone over my shoulder right now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Will Mellor at a nightclub appearance asked me if I could sort him and his girlfriend out with coke.
Nicola Sturgeon I heard has a French girlfriend and her hubby has a boyfriend

Reactions: 8
Once nearly got annihilated by joffrey from game of thrones on his bike outside my college, he laughed when i said "You bastard you deserved to be poisoned"

i went to school with Liam Cunningham's sons, they said the scripts to GoT's were locked up in a safe in their dad's office. Also my Sisters husband's family lives next door to them!

Louis Walsh accidentally nearly ran me over in his car (i know its a habit of mine to be nearly murdered by celebs)

Nicky from westlife went to my school and Brian lived around the corner from me as did Keith from Boyzone.

Gok wan is a bleep, i seen him outside a local gay club and waved and he gave me the filthiest look and talked down to every one all night.
It's a very Irish thing but I've narrowed down where you live based on the Keith/brian/nicky location!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When my dad was 13/14 he would walk past a house belonging to a girl in his year on the way to school... with Freddie Starr’s rolls Royce often parked outside. Open secret at his school that she was “going out” with him 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Will Mellor at a nightclub appearance asked me if I could sort him and his girlfriend out with coke.
Nicola Sturgeon I heard has a French girlfriend and her hubby has a boyfriend
That reminds me, I saw him in a water park in Dubai- seemed ok

Reactions: 1
A few years ago Lorraine Kelly was doing her coming up later bit and as soon as she thought he camera was off she started effing & blinding really viciously at her staff who'd obviously done something. Complete change of persona. Her face was a picture when she realised she was still on air then it was quickly cut. She was even more sickly when she came back on later. I saw Richard Madely do the same thing once too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
When my dad was 13/14 he would walk past a house belonging to a girl in his year on the way to school... with Freddie Starr’s rolls Royce often parked outside. Open secret at his school that she was “going out” with him 🤮
One of my great uncles was a part of the 'scene' back in the day, before he died he always said how he was very surprised nothing had come out yet about Freddie Starr. He also swore though on the innocence of Cliff

Reactions: 10
Lol. I bumped into Emma Willis in the selfridges loo in London. She had no make up on, but looked flawless, she’s really beautiful.
Second this. I met her also in Selfridges and she was so nice and beautiful. We were in the food hall and had a random chat about the chocolate display at the time.

Reactions: 11
Second this. I met her also in Selfridges and she was so nice and beautiful. We were in the food hall and had a random chat about the chocolate display at the time.
This makes me happy. She's my girl crush. I think she's beautiful inside & out

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.