Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever it was who said they had a fling with Tim Burgess; I salute you!! I had a huge crush on him back in the day, not so much now with that awful hair don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know someone who worked for nme and he said Mark Owen has angry chipmunk syndrome. At the award ceremony he got coked up and started a fight with the drummer from Ash. Which was normal behavior for Mark.

I got chatted up by Rhys Effans. He's better looking in real life but I think he might have been married at the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My friend went out with Michelle Heaton at school and she cheated on him 😂

I used to work with Spuggie from Byker Grove 😂😂😂 she was very down to earth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread is getting way too grubby.

Stop talking about stuff that would put you off your breakfast as we don't want to have to lock it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I used to work with Peter Andres bro. He was lovely and only had nice things to say about Peter (obvs) and KP. I also used to work in a restaurant where I’d talk to a couple of tv producers and we would play wanker of the week.
Skinny one of Trinney and Susannah - horrible
Cilla Black - real witch
Worst of the lot..... Paul Daniels.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jamie Foxx likes to have sex with girls then ask if his bodyguard wants to have a go after , I bet they feel special.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My uncle is an air steward for British Airways, a few years ago he told me that Lilly Allen flew with them. He said that she was incredibly rude and was drinking vodka whilst heavily pregnant...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Once nearly got annihilated by joffrey from game of thrones on his bike outside my college, he laughed when i said "You bastard you deserved to be poisoned"

i went to school with Liam Cunningham's sons, they said the scripts to GoT's were locked up in a safe in their dad's office. Also my Sisters husband's family lives next door to them!

Louis Walsh accidentally nearly ran me over in his car (i know its a habit of mine to be nearly murdered by celebs)

Nicky from westlife went to my school and Brian lived around the corner from me as did Keith from Boyzone.

Gok wan is a bleep, i seen him outside a local gay club and waved and he gave me the filthiest look and talked down to every one all night.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i haven't finished GOT yet. 😣😩🤯😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My uncle is an air steward for British Airways, a few years ago he told me that Lilly Allen flew with them. He said that she was incredibly rude and was drinking vodka whilst heavily pregnant...
Doesn’t surprise me in the least. She’s such a narcissistic bastard. Courtney Love summed her up around 2010 as a coke fiend brat.

Reactions: 30
I know one of the team members who accompanied James Cracknell and Ben Fogle when they took part in a race to the South Pole (the subsequently released a book about it ‘Race to the Pole’). Apparently James is a right laugh, tough as old boots and a really hard working, genuine guy. In contrast, Ben is a complete wuss, had everyone doing much more than was necessary for him and was largely hated by everyone on the trip. James and Ben were not talking to each other for most of the race, which made it even harder for their support crew in what were often treacherous conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t surprise me in the least. She’s such a narcissistic bastard. Courtney Love summed her up around 2010 as a coke fiend brat.
And that is something if Courtney Love said it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I met Mark Heyes once (I won a cat walk, make-over competition thing) and learnt via his PA that he hates Lorraine and apparently so do most of her crew. She said that down-to-earth, chatty ‘girl-next-door’ persona is a big act and that once the cameras stop rolling she is a total cow. Apparently she goes through support staff faster than she changes her knickers. staff are warned during their induction but still no-one lasts long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.