Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite ever sleb gossip rumour is that Rod Stewart had to have a litre of jizz pumped from his stomach after sucking off a bar full of sailors. I’m howling typing this. Obviously it’s a load of tit but you just have to google it.

I have another juicy tit bit. Olly Murs is absolutely wild in bed. I’ve not slept with him but I know someone who has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Just been reading on Twitter that Nicola Stutgeon has a super injunction out!

Apart from that I’ve nothing to add apart from met Al Murray - lovely, lovely guy and nothing like his pub landlord character
Philip Schofield met him when I was a kid and he refused to sign autographs
Aled Jones was up himself when he used to sing ‘walking in the air’.
Chrissy Hynde - horrible lady who threw someone’s phone across the stage, kept swearing at the audience. When she got to the hotel a young kid asked for her autograph and she walked off in a huff!

sorry mine’s all really boring!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve met a few celebrities -

Sean Connery - really lovely
Alan Cumming - totally OTT luvvie but super sweet and ended up having a drink with him in some random theatre bar

I’ve also met quite a few metal and rock bands in smaller venues back in the day who then went on to have a decent amount of success - had quite a few grabby ones who were definitely wanting sex or oral... some of these encounters were from the age of 13 so a bit grim when I think back as I was pretty flattered at the time.

Met Charlie Mulgrew the (now ex) Celtic player out in Glasgow one night and he had a massive line of folk wanting photos and to chat and he genuinely was so polite and patient with everyone ( I didn’t queue but I was sat behind him). His wife was a stuck up bastard, head to toe in in-your-face designer gear and kept tutting and complaining but he met with every single fan so I thought that was fairly decent and I sit on the opposite side of the old firm so it pains me to say that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Completely forgot, I’ve spoken to Gemma Collins through work and she answered her phone ‘Hi, it’s the GC here’ 😂 she called my ‘hunny’ about 15 times In 60 seconds!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Have lost my entire evening on this thread! Here’s some of my goss... in the 90s an acquaintance had an affair with Shane Ritchie while he was married to Colleen Nolan. He was in musicals/panto & he openly told her he had girls in every major city. He’d get her backstage & they’d shag in the interval & afterwards in his hotel room. This happened on & off for a couple of years.
Contrary to an earlier post, Ben Fogle was a complete diva when filming for a tv show in relatives (famous) café, very unpleasant and demanding.. In the same café, Si & Dave, the Hairy Bikers, were apparently lovely but asked where they could score some coke.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
When I was younger (around 17/18) I became friendly with one of Rupert Grint’s sisters. We lived in the same area and would hang out at the same local music venue. Rupert, who was filming the 4th or 5th film at the time, would join us at weekends when he wasn’t working. He was genuinely such a lovely guy. Very down to earth and kind to everyone who wanted a chat. Lovely family too. Don’t have a bad word to say about him.

One time I was eating completely alone in a Yo Sushi in London, only to be joined by Dappy of N Dubz fame. We were literally the only people in there and we spoke briefly. He was surprisingly pleasant.

Lee Ryan awkwardly chatted me up with his mum by his side at the Mayfair hotel. I politely declined but he seemed quite sweet.

I have some more very Z list encounters I’ll post at a later date. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh... and I noticed some of you talking about Robbie W earlier. My tattoo artist told me he had done a few of his tattoos back in the day and would come in with his boyfriend. Never the less he said he was absolutely charming.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I forgot to say before that my MIL used to work at the BBC in the eighties and nineties.
- Jimmy Saville’s “antics” were an open secret
- Jane Bonham-Carter, relative of Helena, was absolutely flabbergasted, daaahling, that they had banks in Liverpool

There’s loads more but I’ve heard them all so many times I’ve kind of forgotten. I’ll ask her again. Most shockingly of all, though, the Beeb kept her on a temporary contract that they kept renewing so she was never entitled to a staff pension!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ian Paice (drummer with Deep Purple, amongst others) is a good one. Bought a horse from me as a present for his wife and gave him a lovely life till he eventually died of old age and was buried under his favourite tree.

Nigel Havers - very polite, really sweet, but pocket sized.

I was at a party once which was attended by Prince Andrew (no, not one of *those* parties) and he was, unsurprisingly, a total boor. Rude, entitled, arrogant...but that won't be a surprise to anyone, I imagine. Claire Sweeney was there too, and we had a long conversation about shoes after she complimented my pink patent stilettos.

Steven Redgrave - matured into a heroic athlete, but was a bit of a twit as a youngster. Shoved my sister's head down the loo at school. Was forever bragging about how he was going to be the best rower ever, but to be fair, he did just that.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Martin Freeman is nice but awkward he was filming across the road from us and my mum who is a heavy drinker made him hold her glass of wine whilst she found a pen to get him to give her an autograph, he did.
Anna friel was stuck up.
ive met martin clunes who I remember being really tall and he was lovely he complimented our dog in Richmond park.

Reactions: 13
My brother did work experience for stavros flatley the dad was really nice! Can’t remember what it was now he’s got some sort of building firm I think or maybe plumbing will have to ask!
Also my dad was in London and
He was sitting on some steps smoking a fag and a lady asked him for a lighter and was talking to him about the weather as she walked off, he realised it was Joanna Lumley he said she’s really down to earth and nice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hollie Willoughby is really rude met her on celebrity juice just not nice at all. 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just been reading on Twitter that Nicola Stutgeon has a super injunction out!

Apart from that I’ve nothing to add apart from met Al Murray - lovely, lovely guy and nothing like his pub landlord character
Philip Schofield met him when I was a kid and he refused to sign autographs
Aled Jones was up himself when he used to sing ‘walking in the air’.
Chrissy Hynde - horrible lady who threw someone’s phone across the stage, kept swearing at the audience. When she got to the hotel a young kid asked for her autograph and she walked off in a huff!

sorry mine’s all really boring!!
My journalist husband said she is about to announce she is gay, leave her husband and shack up with her lover 😱 we do have the gayest parliament in the world so wouldn’t surprise me

• Wow
Reactions: 48
My journalist husband said she is about to announce she is gay, leave her husband and shack up with her lover 😱 we do have the gayest parliament in the world so wouldn’t surprise me
I always thought Nicola Sturgeon was gay. Lol. I'm surprised she is married to a man.

Reactions: 69
Oh and I once saw n dubz outside a greggs in Camden. Not gossip but just wanted to contribute to this amazing thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A relative worked in private hospital and got lots of rugby players, athletes coming in. This one time she said the patient came in and announced himself in a booming voice... “I’m Ball! Michael Ball”..This was at a time when he was on tv a bit and whenever he came on we would all then shout in posh voices at the TV “it’s Ball! Michael Ball” 😂😂

also rumour when I was young was the one about Marilyn Manson and the guy from the wonder years being the same person!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Once nearly got annihilated by joffrey from game of thrones on his bike outside my college, he laughed when i said "You bastard you deserved to be poisoned"

i went to school with Liam Cunningham's sons, they said the scripts to GoT's were locked up in a safe in their dad's office. Also my Sisters husband's family lives next door to them!

Louis Walsh accidentally nearly ran me over in his car (i know its a habit of mine to be nearly murdered by celebs)

Nicky from westlife went to my school and Brian lived around the corner from me as did Keith from Boyzone.

Gok wan is a bleep, i seen him outside a local gay club and waved and he gave me the filthiest look and talked down to every one all night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.