Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bono likes to say he grew up in Ballymun, in Dublin. He's a liar, because I never saw him anywhere near the place when I was growing up here. He's from another, less working class area. He just said it because it gave him street cred at the time. A legendary piece of Dublin graffiti once proclaimed 'Bono Is A Pox'.

Robert Plant once walked past me and I was so awe struck, I almost got run over by a bus. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can concur about Martin Clunes being a really nice bloke. He used to live in the same town as my brother who bumped into him lots of times. He always made time to chat with people when he was in the town shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I met Mark Heyes once (I won a cat walk, make-over competition thing) and learnt via his PA that he hates Lorraine and apparently so do most of her crew. She said that down-to-earth, chatty ‘girl-next-door’ persona is a big act and that once the cameras stop rolling she is a total cow. Apparently she goes through support staff faster than she changes her knickers. staff are warned during their induction but still no-one lasts long!
I have heard a few times that “Our Lorraine” isn’t the lovable sweet giggling woman she portrays.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know one of the team members who accompanied James Cracknell and Ben Fogle when they took part in a race to the South Pole (the subsequently released a book about it ‘Race to the Pole’). Apparently James is a right laugh, tough as old boots and a really hard working, genuine guy. In contrast, Ben is a complete wuss, had everyone doing much more than was necessary for him and was largely hated by everyone on the trip. James and Ben were not talking to each other for most of the race, which made it even harder for their support crew in what were often treacherous conditions.
I’m really surprised- I would have put money on Cracknell being a knob!

Reactions: 9
My favourite ever sleb gossip rumour is that Rod Stewart had to have a litre of jizz pumped from his stomach after sucking off a bar full of sailors. I’m howling typing this. Obviously it’s a load of tit but you just have to google it.

I have another juicy tit bit. Olly Murs is absolutely wild in bed. I’ve not slept with him but I know someone who has.
I heard that was Marc Almond!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I met Mark Heyes once (I won a cat walk, make-over competition thing) and learnt via his PA that he hates Lorraine and apparently so do most of her crew. She said that down-to-earth, chatty ‘girl-next-door’ persona is a big act and that once the cameras stop rolling she is a total cow. Apparently she goes through support staff faster than she changes her knickers. staff are warned during their induction but still no-one lasts long!
Ah that’s reminded me. I was staying in a villa next to hers in Mjias years ago. The pool guy was cleaning the pool and we got chatting. He said she was a horrible miserable cow and very rude and unapproachable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My journalist husband said she is about to announce she is gay, leave her husband and shack up with her lover 😱 we do have the gayest parliament in the world so wouldn’t surprise me
Apparently she's having an affair with someone with something to do with the French embassy, or French politics in Edinburgh

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Liam Payne from 1D is widely known as an hole around his home town.
I met him once before his 1D days and he was actually quite nice though :) he dated a few girls from my school when he was becoming famous but none of them lasted long

Reactions: 9
I was actually thinking of asking if anyone knew any goss about Lorraine being a cow, after randomly hearing Johnny Vaughan going on big rant about her being evil on his Radio X show, but he wouldn't give specifics on air and his co presenter ended up having to shut him up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Niall Horan was allegedly a total wanker back in the day; my eldest went to college with some people who knew him before 1D.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Absolutely loving this thread!!
No gossip myself, although I did bump into Sheree Hewston in Selfridges toilets in Birmingham 😂

Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking of asking if anyone knew any goss about Lorraine being a cow, after randomly hearing Johnny Vaughan going on big rant about her being evil on his Radio X show, but he wouldn't give specifics on air and his co presenter ended up having to shut him up 😂
I used to love Johnny on the Big Breakfast, especially with Lisa Turbuck. 😂They were very funny

Reactions: 13
Another.... was staying with a girlfriend at her house in South Kensington. I was out the front with my dog when I got stopped by a petite lady with an umbrella and huge sunglasses on. “ excuse me do you know where the little gate is to take me through to this road? “ . I know the little gate just off Cornwall gardens so showed her. She has great teeth, amazing smile. Realised this is SJP! Didn’t say anything. She was so grateful and was like “thank you soooooo much, my husband is here for work and he told me to come this way using the waze (an app) and I couldn’t find it”. Showed her and off she trotted in her fab 4 inch heeled boots. Looked up what MB was doing in London and he was in a play at the time. Went to see it and Bueller was amazing...... ahhhh London.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I met Nick knowles, as he has psoriasis as a child which I too had and he was doing some publicity for the ward. He was so sweet to me and said it would get better.
My friend was shagging Simon from blue around 5 years ago and was all impressed with his car and apartment. I has to tell her it was all borrowed and he was very bankrupt. She showed me a dick pic he sent too. It was not pretty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Chris Eubank winked at me in a sports shop in London! 😉
My friend worked on channel 4 and said Gabbie Roslin is a rude , stuck up witch. it’s all I have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Randomly and no gossip just that i see them around , I can’t stand the Fletchers. Gi Especially is so smug and fake modest. Tom mildly less so. Nothing is sacred with those two, everything about their lives are up for grabs .

Reactions: 33
I went to school with Bianca Gascoigne. Paul gascoigne's step daughter. Why she uses his name apart from fame I do not know. She was a nasty bully who was in a certain group of girls who just used to intimidate and be mean to the ones who didnt have horrible thick highlights and French tips like she did. Her hair was like a skunk the blond bits were so thick.

Luckily I wasn't on her radar being neither popular or geeky but I did use the toilet after her once and my goodness it was like something had died in there. Hardly a major celeb I know. Also realise most teen girls are nasty and everyone's tit stinks but I really want to contribute to this amazing thread.
went carol singing when I was about 9 with friends and knocked at a neighbour’s door. The door opened and along with the neighbour was Gazza! We sang a song, to which she said you were brilliant (we probably weren’t) but Gazza shouted “god yous are shite” 😂 neighbour was mortified and he gave us £20 each for the harsh critique. Still one of my dad’s favourite stories from my childhood!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Absolutely loving this thread!!
No gossip myself, although I did bump into Sheree Hewston in Selfridges toilets in Birmingham 😂
Lol. I bumped into Emma Willis in the selfridges loo in London. She had no make up on, but looked flawless, she’s really beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A close relative of mine works for a well-known astrologer as his gardener (not a euphemism!) at his mansion in Wales. The astrologer’s partner told us some things about Jason D ‘helping out where necessary’ at a party. I didn’t ask for further details but this was at a ‘gay’ party in London - so read into ‘helping out where necessary’ however you wish!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.