Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my work (no longer there) I met Eamon Holmes, Sarah Brightman , Paula Yates. David Mellor and Nick Faldo .
A friend knows James Cordens Aunt. Apparently from the moment
A few years ago Lorraine Kelly was doing her coming up later bit and as soon as she thought he camera was off she started effing & blinding really viciously at her staff who'd obviously done something. Complete change of persona. Her face was a picture when she realised she was still on air then it was quickly cut. She was even more sickly when she came back on later. I saw Richard Madely do the same thing once too
Adam Boulton was caught doing that as well

I didn’t finish that post. I meant to say a friend knows Cordens Aunt who said he changed from the second he became known on tv even as far back as fat friends. Left everyone behind. it seems to me there is not one person who has had dealings with Cordon that has anything good to say about him. He’s an ego out of control I think

Reactions: 20
My partner and I were being interviewed on a tv programme by Nick Knowles in the early 2000's and as we had just been miked up (and left alone for 5 minutes), my partner decided to say some not so complimentary things about Nick's skin! One of the production crew came in and told us that they could hear everything we were saying - I have never been so mortified! I'm not sure if Nick heard his slagging off but he was so lovely during the interview and even stayed for a little chat afterwards. He was the perfect gentleman and very charming, asking me how I looked so good after just giving birth!

I also saw Gabby Roslin and Yvette Fielding looking around my local M&S quite a few years ago - they were both being very loud and had a large entourage around them. They were definitely not trying to go incognito.

I served Linda Robson when I used to work in a shop. I was always really friendly to everyone but she was quite miserable and quite matter of fact during the encounter. Maybe she was just having a bad day!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Got so engrossed in this thread it got me remembering some tid bits!

Geordie Shore girls - met a promoter in Ibiza who said they were just constantly off their face on Ket. Banned all phones around them so no one could take pics but they were in literal States on the floor, with absolutely no shame.

Louis Walsh is 💯 gay. He eyed up one of my friends in a gar bar in Ireland and was always in there on the prowl. My friend said it was totally creepy and he wanted to take a shower after his encounter.

Peter Andre watched my hockey match as Emily's mum was on the opposition's team. He chatted and posed for photos with us after and was lovely and polite.

Badly Drawn Boy was performing at a club I worked at and asked me for a drink after last orders and I couldn't serve him, he could've kicked off but he was super polite about it.

Worked with Jordan & Perri from Diversity with some kids who won a competition to dance with them, they were so lovely and really cared about the welfare of the kids, made sure they got decent breaks and were happy with the routines etc. At the breaks they had proper decent chats with the kids. They also ordered a tit ton of Nandos, that was all they ate all day! That was the only thing on their rider!

A friend met Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis with the kids walking on the hills once. They stopped them to ask about the local area as they were looking to buy a house here. Just a normal couple & you wouldn't of noticed them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise that Louis Walsh being gay was a big secret?! I just assumed he was gay and that it was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This thread has turned into an 'I met a celeb'.
Hehe...I did think that when I posted my contribution! I guess mine's not celeb gossip as such but a bit of an insight into how they interacted with a member of the public! I didn't realise there was already a specific thread for that...but now I do :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m a few days behind, please can someone post the link to part 1. I can’t seem to find it, ta xx
Here you go

Reactions: 2
Ah that’s reminded me. I was staying in a villa next to hers in Mjias years ago. The pool guy was cleaning the pool and we got chatting. He said she was a horrible miserable cow and very rude and unapproachable.
I’ve heard this before! Unless you have posted on another site? 😂

Reactions: 2
In my younger days, the culprit was Marc Almond, and it was seven different semen they pumped.
I think the celeb changes for each generation. For me the rumour was Marc and it was horses!:LOL: Who starts these urban myths?

Reactions: 6
I have some gossip about Darren Gough (england cricketer). His wife cheated on him and left him for another man, although they always denied it. Then when the new man lost all his money she went back to Darren, she had to work hard to get back in there but he is so dim he took her back. Then he cheated on her with Amy Childs for a bit, although this was always heavily denied as well. They eventually got married again recently. The guy is thick as tit as she cheats on him all the time

Reactions: 13
No but i would have loved too! So sad when he died-i really hope there is nothing on him

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.