Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please do tell us some stories. I know he was the first MP to claim £1 million in expenses. Recently his wife/fiancé/partner India Knight offered to send him round to the addresses of people contributing to the Sali Hughes’ thread here 😂
Confidentiality, not wanting to put myself and that. Put it this way, wrote a scathing article about the council for the local chip paper; my boss called him up reminding him of a few “oversights” which could have had huge implications for him financially and professionally!

Reactions: 5
Then why did he pat mel b on the butt but Simon cowell said she had nothing to be scared off.
Why was Phillip Schofe married to a woman for 27 years? lol Many questionas and I dont know the answer, I do know that he left a signed card in the room he stayed in though. My stepfather sold it lol

Reactions: 3
Chris Evans (captain America not the DJ) is known to be a massive coke head and it's why none of us his relationships never worked out.

Chris Evans the DJ is also known to be a massive head
Agreed, Evans goes out of his way to earn that rep but as an aside he played in a celebrity/pro tournament at the Celtic Manor years ago.

He gave his prize to the the young lady who was caddying for him. I've looked at him differently since then ... : - )

MIchael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones were at the same event, everyone loved her, she was singing and dancing on the tables well into the night. Him not so much, he went down in his dressing gown in the early hours and demanded she go to bed.

He stropped off, she followed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can concur about Martin Clunes being a really nice bloke. He used to live in the same town as my brother who bumped into him lots of times. He always made time to chat with people when he was in the town shopping.
I was driving through terminal 5 car park Heathrow just after it opened when this guy steps out in front of me. I did an emergency stop and look at him with horror as he did to me. No words or gestures just terrified looks. I’d nearly knocked over Martin Clunes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I should explain that I worked in radio/podcasts before I became a nurse. My boyfriend and I would also DJ at club nights, so I met a lot of artists that way.

I interviewed The White Stripes back when Get Behind Me Satan was released. Absolutely lovely and down to earth, and Jack bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks. Meg was really quiet but very sweet.

Fall Out Boy were really late to my interview with them, but Pete rang me and apologised. Was very careful in how to pronounce my name correctly, which I thought was sweet.

Michael Eavis is a national treasure.

All of the Mighty Boosh are as bizarre and eye catching as you can imagine, especially Noel.

Interviewed Kings of Leon during Mollys Chambers era. I got so nervous I kept calling them Kings of Leon instead of their names and they found it hilarious.

Bob Geldolf clipped my shoulder in his jeep at Glastonbury. It really hurt.

Met Charlie (from busted) and his family at a music festival when he was part of Fightstar. His Parents are so proud of him and were really interested in why/how I got backstage passes. Unfortunately I got massively drunk, asked Charlie “Who’s David?” from the best Busted song and he said Busted was bullshit. I wasn’t happy.

Zane Lowe is very short but his presence is incredible. I won a competition for a gig on radio 1 and he sought me out to say hello and doing well on air as usually people were nervous (I worked in radio at the time).

Colin Murray loved the fact I was drunk and telling him that I fancied him.

Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age was very cool considering that I pretty much melted in front of him and had to get my boyfriend to do the interview.

The drummer from Dua Lipa/La Roux is really nice; we hung out a lot as teenagers and he’s always been exceptionally talented and driven. I was a bit of a dick to him when he started dating a friends ex, but I was young. He was really into hardcore emo music.

Alex Turner was really hard to interview, and this was back in first album era. He was really awkward and shy, then again I was too.

Mark Hoppus was really rude; I asked how he was finding Australia and he went “I don’t know, I’ve just bleeping got here”. While I can appreciate that, I’m a HUGE blink 182 fan and literally could feel the tears hot in my eyes. I asked him very little and he gave very little back. Sent his manager an apology email as I felt it was my fault, but it really bleeping wasn’t.

I’ve got loads more, I could be here all day!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Ooh, that reminds me of something I'd heard 2nd hand, or maybe third, it'll work out after I tell the story. My friend worked at a school and one of the kids had a relative who dated him. According to the kid, he was asked to a birthday party, as a plus one, but refused to go as he didn't want to be free entertainment for the children....which may have been justifiable if that's why they asked, but it wasn't a kids party, and he was only asked because the partner was close family and it was courtesy.

It is going back too far to quote, but I am a teeny bit jealous of those who got to Snog Ben Adams. Seen him a few times at stage door, looks better now than he did then as well. He was a really nice guy who chatted to everyone and took pics, even the day his body language seemed agitated and like he wanted to leave, he stayed until he spoke to everyone, and took the selfies. It was Valentine's day and not long after the Eugenius deal fell through..he spoke about it a bit. He was still hurting. Such a shame because the show is absolutely awesome.
Any more Mr Tumble -would be sad if he turned out to be a plonker!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I should explain that I worked in radio/podcasts before I became a nurse. My boyfriend and I would also DJ at club nights, so I met a lot of artists that way.

I interviewed The White Stripes back when Get Behind Me Satan was released. Absolutely lovely and down to earth, and Jack bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks. Meg was really quiet but very sweet.

Fall Out Boy were really late to my interview with them, but Pete rang me and apologised. Was very careful in how to pronounce my name correctly, which I thought was sweet.

Michael Eavis is a national treasure.

All of the Mighty Boosh are as bizarre and eye catching as you can imagine, especially Noel.

Interviewed Kings of Leon during Mollys Chambers era. I got so nervous I kept calling them Kings of Leon instead of their names and they found it hilarious.

Bob Geldolf clipped my shoulder in his jeep at Glastonbury. It really hurt.

Met Charlie (from busted) and his family at a music festival when he was part of Fightstar. His Parents are so proud of him and were really interested in why/how I got backstage passes. Unfortunately I got massively drunk, asked Charlie “Who’s David?” from the best Busted song and he said Busted was bullshit. I wasn’t happy.

Zane Lowe is very short but his presence is incredible. I won a competition for a gig on radio 1 and he sought me out to say hello and doing well on air as usually people were nervous (I worked in radio at the time).

Colin Murray loved the fact I was drunk and telling him that I fancied him.

Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age was very cool considering that I pretty much melted in front of him and had to get my boyfriend to do the interview.

The drummer from Dua Lipa/La Roux is really nice; we hung out a lot as teenagers and he’s always been exceptionally talented and driven. I was a bit of a dick to him when he started dating a friends ex, but I was young. He was really into hardcore emo music.

Alex Turner was really hard to interview, and this was back in first album era. He was really awkward and shy, then again I was too.

Mark Hoppus was really rude; I asked how he was finding Australia and he went “I don’t know, I’ve just bleeping got here”. While I can appreciate that, I’m a HUGE blink 182 fan and literally could feel the tears hot in my eyes. I asked him very little and he gave very little back. Sent his manager an apology email as I felt it was my fault, but it really bleeping wasn’t.

I’ve got loads more, I could be here all day!
More please! These are great 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Without freaking you out... Sounds like we potentially moved in similar circles/same scene.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was very good friends with his wife’s ex (back from 2006... so you probably know who). I met him through Todd when they were doing IWACS!
I STILL SEE TODD!!!!! My ex boyfriend would tour with IWACS. I was very good friends with his wife’s ex too...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Any more Mr Tumble -would be sad if he turned out to be a plonker!
Mr Tumble is awful. He came to a school I worked in to film stuff with the kids. They had to get into teams and play different games etc. He absolutely refused to let the other teams win and would only participate if the team he was in won all the games. Barely spoke to the kids off camera. Absolute hole.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mr Tumble is awful. He came to a school I worked in to film stuff with the kids. They had to get into teams and play different games etc. He absolutely refused to let the other teams win and would only participate if the team he was in won all the games. Barely spoke to the kids off camera. Absolute hole.
noooooo!!! My husband gets wound up at Mr Tumble as he always gives himself a medal on Something Special

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.