Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any goss on Ant Middleton from the SAS programme? Can’t see that little fella being faithful tbh
My husband knows him (same group of friends but they’re not particularly close or anything) and thinks he’s a great guy. Never been unfaithful to my knowledge.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this is well known but I've only just read that Nicole Appleton of all saints fame aborted her then boyfriend Robbie Williams baby due to pressure from management that's shocking

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was wondering about aj as he too was linked to poor Caroline Flack (in the same way Harry Styles was).
(And if you’re still uncertain about HS -watch his set at the brits last night and you’ll know)
Well it stands to reason every boy band has to have a gay member it's the rules!! 😆😆
Still say Robbie was Take That's.....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
mum another who has heard that Geri is older than she claims... she was apparently 26 when the Spice Girls hit big in 1996... should be having her 50th this year if it’s true!!
According to birth records she was born in 1972 so will be 48 this year.

Reactions: 4
Used to work in PR years ago before I had kids. A few things I remember:

Emelie Sande: really lovely, makes hand made cards for people and friends

Ella Eyre: EGO! Apparently at a label meeting she said “ask yourself, would Beyoncé do it” no wonder she doesn’t have a career

David Haye: sleazebag. Made girls uncomfortable.

Ewan McGregor: nice bloke but a bit tight. Very flirtatious.

Rita Ora: known as a man eater (all the more power to her really!)

Miriam Margolyes: completely batshit crazy in the best way. She is as eccentric as you see on television. No filter when she speaks.

In my experience, it’s the smaller celebs Like reality stars that have the biggest attitudes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Miriam should be give her own show on TV just talking about stuff I would watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Used to work in PR years ago before I had kids. A few things I remember:

Emelie Sande: really lovely, makes hand made cards for people and friends

Ella Eyre: EGO! Apparently at a label meeting she said “ask yourself, would Beyoncé do it” no wonder she doesn’t have a career

David Haye: sleazebag. Made girls uncomfortable.

Ewan McGregor: nice bloke but a bit tight. Very flirtatious.

Rita Ora: known as a man eater (all the more power to her really!)

Miriam Margolyes: completely batshit crazy in the best way. She is as eccentric as you see on television. No filter when she speaks.

In my experience, it’s the smaller celebs Like reality stars that have the biggest attitudes.
I LOVE Miriam!! Her wee jaunt to the USA for her 3 part documentary series was telly gold!!

I've always loved Ewan McGregor. His brother is a bit of a dish too!! Oh forgot that Carole McGregor worked in my home city as a special needs teacher/assistant!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup. My understanding is that he was going to be exposed after being spotted interfering with a disabled patient, but one of his 'Friends' (capitalisation intended) intervened, as he was due to receive an award.

There was a story going around that he hovered about grieving families, itching to get the deceased to the morgue, and I think the late Larry Grayson alluded to this during a radio interview when the mics weren't live (believe PopBitch might have reported the latter part of that).
I have heard the last paragraph too. He was given the keys to many places as he was "so trusted and loved' and would come and go as he pleased. Including to morgues in hospitals on a regular basis. Alot of the worst of his crimes have never made it into the wider public domain, probably to spare the families of the deceased.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this is well known but I've only just read that Nicole Appleton of all saints fame aborted her then boyfriend Robbie Williams baby due to pressure from management that's shocking
I remember reading about it, at the time Melanie was pregnant and management couldn't allow another member to be pg at the same time, so they basically forced her to abort. Robbie at the time was devasted and sank into drugs to numb his pain, so I read.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Miriam should be give her own show on TV just talking about stuff I would watch it.
shes fabulous....so full of life and i love that she has no filter...
i want to be like that when im older (working hard on it now 🤣 filters definitely vanishing!)

Reactions: 18
Another one - the guy behind a lot of Nickelodeon shows (Dan Schneider) had a foot fetish and always made sure his shows had lots of shots of feet, awful as the actors in the shows were kids (like Ariana Grande) - here's a Reddit link.
Apparently he is actually the father of Jamie Lynn Spears baby.

I agree. Half this thread should actually be Inthe celeb sightings one...
But maybe I'm just sensitive because I started that one 😂
Yes. There is already a meet celebrities thread. Let's stick to gossip here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well it stands to reason every boy band has to have a gay member it's the rules!! 😆😆
Still say Robbie was Take That's.....
i know Jason had girlfriends but I’d put money on it being him. Robbie just out for what he can get, not gay!

More goss - Paris Hilton, size 12 feet!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
i know Jason had girlfriends but I’d put money on it being him. Robbie just out for what he can get, not gay!

More goss - Paris Hilton, size 12 feet!
I wouldn’t say Robbie was gay, but I would say he’d got to that crazy partying/drug taking self indulgent stage where anything went..

Reactions: 12
Ok my turn though I’m not sure if many of you will know him as he’s getting on a bit nowadays. Martin Shaw he’s been in lots of stuff like The Professionals and Judge John Deed I think.
So I’m working in a restaurant/cafe which was a vegetarian and unusual for that time. We closed at 5 in the evening and I was working on my own basically putting everything away. At ten to five in walks this Adonis (he was very handsome back then) along with a girl.
All that was on offer food wise was on show. He preceded to go through the entire menu even though I had said that was all we had left.
Then he started shouting what sort of restaurant was it and so on. I was so embarrassed I was only seventeen.
They had tea and cake and sat in the empty restaurant for over an hour so I couldn’t go home. He glared at me on the way out as well. The sheer arrogance of the man. I was too shy then to say anything (not the case nowadays) anyway I’ve never since watched anything he is in.
So I’d just like to say what I should have said then
duck OFF MARTIN SHAW YOU ABSOLUTE twit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
My stepfathers father owned a small hotel in the early 2000's in Londonderry, Louis Walsh stayed there for a few nights, and my stepfather said he had a 'guest' stay over in the same room, a man around the same age as him. Not very juicy but hey!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also had dealings with Eric Joyce who was an MSP where I lived. Not a nice man I can tell you - wasn’t surprised when he was arrested for brawling in the commons.
Oh please do tell us some stories. I know he was the first MP to claim £1 million in expenses. Recently his wife/fiancé/partner India Knight offered to send him round to the addresses of people contributing to the Sali Hughes’ thread here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My stepfathers father owned a small hotel in the early 2000's in Londonderry, Louis Walsh stayed there for a few nights, and my stepfather said he had a 'guest' stay over in the same room, a man around the same age of him. Not very juicy but hey!!
Then why did he pat mel b on the butt but Simon cowell said she had nothing to be scared off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.