Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once gave David Beckham a parking ticket. He'd parked in a disabled bay while shopping. He came back just as I was finishing the ticket. fine about it, very pleasant.
Entitled rich man illegally takes parking space intended to help people with some form of physical disability because the fine is pocket change but it's ok because he was pleasant.

Meanwhile, while he is being pleasant he fails to notice the old man on crutches struggling across the car park because there were no disabled spaces available. However, David Beckham has hosted events for disabled charities so it is effectively carbon offsetting.(y)(y)

Reactions: 41
About 25 years ago I was working in a big department store opposite a famous theatre. Leaving work one night via the staff exit only to find a metal barrier blocking the road between the store and the theatre. Next thing about 6 vehicles speed up the road and stop right in front of me. Suddenly loads of people start screaming because Michael Jackson jumped out of one of the people carriers. I remember standing there half shocked at being 6ft away from The King of Pop while also thinking he's blocking my exit home the inconsiderate bastard 😁. Anyway, the funniest thing was while all these fans were screaming his name he decided to jump on to the bonnet of one of the cars. Well, he only went and misjudged it and fell off. All his security scrambled to rush him in the theatre. So funny. That'll teach him, the show off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oliver Sykes - BMTH fame...he loved underage girls and it was vile. Tried to get me on his tour bus with him when i was 13, after telling him my age. I know plenty of people he shagged back then. Eurgh.
My friend said the same about Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets before he got caught

I met the previous Ben Mitchell (eastenders) at a family aquaintence’s wedding just before his scene aired. Totally arrogant but since he’s left he keeps him self to him self and it’s often after I’ve served him at work do I realise who it was 😂🙈

Reactions: 9
The Saville thing was pretty much an open secret. Even my great granny, a Leeds lady, said he was a dirty man and the nurses hated having to go in the lifts with him. Being from Scarborough, another of his haunts, him and his cronies were very well known for their unhealthy interest in children. It was just constantly covered up by those in power, which is somehow even sicker to me.
Yup. My understanding is that he was going to be exposed after being spotted interfering with a disabled patient, but one of his 'Friends' (capitalisation intended) intervened, as he was due to receive an award.

There was a story going around that he hovered about grieving families, itching to get the deceased to the morgue, and I think the late Larry Grayson alluded to this during a radio interview when the mics weren't live (believe PopBitch might have reported the latter part of that).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it was a Popbitch one, they're usually fairly accurate. No, I didn't ask him about it, I'd have probably got sacked! He was buying some Mahler CDs and wanted recommendations, I used to work in the classical department at the big HMV on Oxford Street. Never realised you could blush all over your body until I met him. It was around the time he did Sense and Sensibility, so his hair was all tawny and streaked. I think every single female member of staff in the store congregated on the classical department, but he just happened to be browsing in my section, so I got to go and grab my pile of CDs ready to go out and casually ask if he needed any help :D
This reminds me of the time Neil Pearson, a big heartthrob at the time, came in to a studio near our office to record some voice over for the show I was working on. Loads of us were waiting for him to arrive and we all trooped down the corridor like a gaggle of geese to have a gawp at him through a window 🙄😃 He was very nice apparently and very good-looking 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is this not another one of those urban legends where the person telling the story and couple are always “friend of a friend”? I’m from Scotland and the story is always told about Gleneagles up here. But my uncle from London told the same story about a hotel down there...
Yep I heard it was Leeds castle hahha

Reactions: 2
My friend said the same about Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets before he got caught
I knew a young boy who loved Lost Prophets. This is going back to around 2002ish. The boy was about 15. He told me he had become online friends with Ian Watkins after they got talking in a chat room. He was so starstruck.

I didn't think anything of it because in the early days of Radiohead, they used to sometimes come onto the forum and chat to the fans in a completely innocent, fun way.

Obviously years later when Ian Watkins was convicted, I began to wonder about this young boy. I really hope he wasn't abused by him. It plays on my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
My late sister in law said that Charlene from the band Texas wasn’t a very nice person
I worked with the band and sharlene very professional but a bit of a miserable sod. Would totally slip into fake Lulu ‘aym fae glesga’ chat when needed. They were managed by the guitarists brother who was a creep. They would chop and change and let band members go on a whim pooling the writing cash - fake collabs with DJs, sucking up to Chris Evans, would sell their granny for a top 10. Seem to remember she married a guy from The Face who promptly turned gay and ran off with a bloke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Entitled rich man illegally takes parking space intended to help people with some form of physical disability because the fine is pocket change but it's ok because he was pleasant.

Meanwhile, while he is being pleasant he fails to notice the old man on crutches struggling across the car park because there were no disabled spaces available. However, David Beckham has hosted events for disabled charities so it is effectively carbon offsetting.(y)(y)
He kind of stopped doing it after he kept getting his car impounded. Sure again, it wasn't the money it was the inconvenience of having to go out of town and queue up to get it back.

Reactions: 6
I once gave David Beckham a parking ticket. He'd parked in a disabled bay while shopping. He came back just as I was finishing the ticket. fine about it, very pleasant.
Ooooo this boils my piss! Anybody who parks in a disabled space who doesn’t have a blue badge are absolute arseholes.

Reactions: 27
Dissapointed to hear about Jodie Comer as I thought she came across as a very normal, down to earth type.

Reactions: 17
I’ve some strictly goss, I had a client who was well connected to the dancing world and after chatting about Curtis been in love island last year to boost his profile in the hopes of going on strictly she told me about the pros.
Neil & Katya were in an open marriage he’s had boyfriends on and off throughout, they also hadn’t spilt previously as her family are rich and well connected 🤷🏼‍♀️
lots of the pros are on coke etc and were caught sniffing at after party’s so the bbc to deflect the story leaked the katya and Sean kissing in the street story
AJ is also in the closet with his girlfriend
Lots of the pros wife swap
More of the celebs have had flings with partners than reported
I was wondering about aj as he too was linked to poor Caroline Flack (in the same way Harry Styles was).
(And if you’re still uncertain about HS -watch his set at the brits last night and you’ll know)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As I posted earlier my mates hubby was a session musician
He used to refer to Cliff as little tommy tucker never took much notice of it back in the 80’s
Till my mate explained what the rhyme they made up was about:eek:

Chrissie Hynde was at their wedding and was really nice

My mates hubby was a session Musian

• Haha
She was in Texas. What I meant was, she had a big attitude considering her band wasn’t half as famous as travis were.
She was good friends with Alan Rickman though. He appeared in two of her music videos. "In Demand" and another one "Start a Family". In "In Demand" they tango-ed around in a petrol station. She said of the music video "I thought it had to be someone who would rip
your coat off and pull you into the tango, so I thought of Alan Rickman"

I've become a bit of a PI into celeb conspiracy theories in the past few years. My husband teases me but I told him all about Weinstein, Epstein, Kevin Spacey etc even before they became headline news which shut him up a bit haha. These are some of the big rumours I've heard.

- When Charlie Sheen was with Heather Locklear, they both apparently abused & molested her daughter Ava Sambora (father being Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi)

- Tom Hanks is part of the child abuse ring in Hollywood. I refuse to believe this though because I love him haha

- There is so much more to the Epstein story than anyone will ever know. Bigger names than Prince Andrew are involved. Apparently the Clinton's.

- Robert Downey Jr was rumoured to be the source behind the Crazy Days & Nights blog but apparently that was all nonsense.

- Hayden Panettiere was abused by her dad, sold by her mother & was sold all around Hollywood. Her drinking issues have lost her custody of her daughter.

There's loads more but I can't think of details at the moment. When I do, I'll post.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This was when My Mad Fat Diaries came out so i think she was at the beginning of fame too :( hopefully she's had a reality check since then!
I thought she seemed very shy and reserved on Graham Norton, almost like she didn't feel comfortable with fame.

My sister has told me that Jason Derulo is a dick, he was meant to perform at her university in Keele in the student union, the students had paid for their tickets & paid him £20,000...HE DIDNT TURN UP!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She was good friends with Alan Rickman though. He appeared in two of her music videos. "In Demand" and another one "Start a Family". In "In Demand" they tango-ed around in a petrol station. She said of the music video "I thought it had to be someone who would rip
your coat off and pull you into the tango, so I thought of Alan Rickman"
Still. Travis were huge. Internationally etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.