Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one - the guy behind a lot of Nickelodeon shows (Dan Schneider) had a foot fetish and always made sure his shows had lots of shots of feet, awful as the actors in the shows were kids (like Ariana Grande) - here's a Reddit link.
I’m too old to have watched any of those shows, but I’ve read a lot of blind items about Dan Schneider and he apparently did a lot worse to the kids on his shows than film their feet.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I need to get on with my day but can't keep off this forum, absolutely fantastic, keep up the gossip:LOL:(y)

Reactions: 11
I met Noel Gallagher at Victoria train station around the time he was divorcing Meg Matthews. Lots of people recognised him and were walking past wondering if it was him - so me, being a ballsy 17 year old kid with an IDGAF attitude, went over and shakily asked him. I was a huge Oasis fan btw. He told me it wasn’t him. I was right in front of him, I could see very clearly that it WAS him ffs. Then his minder said something along the lines of “Mr Gallagher would not like to be bothered, thank you” so I turned to Noel and said “Just now you weren’t Mr Gallagher, but now you are.. clearly. Don’t worry, I was going to ask for an autograph as I’m a huge fan and am one of the millions who put you where you are today - but don’t worry, I can now see you’re an hole. Have a good day!” And walked off. Now I’m an adult, I do cringe, I had such an attitude problem! 😂

Jay Kay from jamirioquai almost ran me over at Soccer Six at Stamford bridge in the early 2000s

Paris Hilton was at a Britney show in Vegas and walked straight past me, said hi and smiled at me - she was really pretty and seemed very friendly

P!nk is lovely, very friendly and genuine.

Met Justin Bieber once, despite what people think of him, he was a lovely kid!! He was so, so nice. Fully present and made sure his fans got their selfies and autographs. Really friendly.

I think that’s it. I know I’ve met more but these were the ones worth talking about really!
My dads work mate had the same issue with Noel. He saw him on a train and Noel was with an older women. My dads mate went up and politely said 'I dont mean to disturb you but im a massive fan, could I possibly have an autograph?' and Noel rudely told him No and basically where to go.
Dads mate was fuming as hes brought everyone of his albums and now refuses to even listen to them.
Obviously he knows people deserve privacy ect but he asked discreetly and it wouldnt of hurt to give one fan an auto.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
First time poster in this sub, some of these "celebs" may not fit here but i'll try to include all the goss i can think of off the top of my head! I worked in a strip club as a barmaid for a few years back around 2015 and had some idiot celeb run ins.

Spencer Matthews & Jamie Laing - both absolutle knob heads, had the dancers snorting cocaine off their dicks in the private lounge. They were both off their heads on the stuff too but its not that surprising.

Wayne Rooney - his 'people' said he would only come through the back alley fire exit to avoid people seeing him...he came through with a jacket over his head simply attracting more attention. It was so embarrassing.

Danny Cipriani - came in often as he was dating the manager of the club, he was a lovely guy and i don't have anything bad to say about him.

That's all that sounds out from the club but I have other stories from being in the bar scene and growing up attending gigs constantly!

Oliver Sykes - BMTH fame...he loved underage girls and it was vile. Tried to get me on his tour bus with him when i was 13, after telling him my age. I know plenty of people he shagged back then. Eurgh.

Jodie Comer - absolute horrorbag. She was completely self obsessed and clicked her fingers at me to be served. I kicked her out of my bar after telling her not to do that and her continuing to click at my staff members.

Calum Best - lovely guy, super polite and was chatting to anyone and everyone that came up to him

Thats all i remember from the top of my head but i will post again if i have any revelations!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember the story of the showbiz party where the Chuckle Brothers were spit roasting Bella Emberg and going to me to you ?

I may have made that one up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Another addition dunno how i forgot; Happy Mondays Bez - total head but it's not that much of a surprise. I was around 11 and excitedly asked him for a picture and he headbutted my camera, it fell to the ground and smashed. His girlfriend/wife was really apologetic but he was laughing his head off. I was distraught!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another addition dunno how i forgot; Happy Mondays Bez - total head but it's not that much of a surprise. I was around 11 and excitedly asked him for a picture and he headbutted my camera, it fell to the ground and smashed. His girlfriend/wife was really apologetic but he was laughing his head off. I was distraught!
What a w@nker!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I once gave David Beckham a parking ticket. He'd parked in a disabled bay while shopping. He came back just as I was finishing the ticket. fine about it, very pleasant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jodie Comer - absolute horrorbag. She was completely self obsessed and clicked her fingers at me to be served. I kicked her out of my bar after telling her not to do that and her continuing to click at my staff members
Well done you. These people need telling-off!

Reactions: 8
My dads work mate had the same issue with Noel. He saw him on a train and Noel was with an older women. My dads mate went up and politely said 'I dont mean to disturb you but im a massive fan, could I possibly have an autograph?' and Noel rudely told him No and basically where to go.
Dads mate was fuming as hes brought everyone of his albums and now refuses to even listen to them.
Obviously he knows people deserve privacy ect but he asked discreetly and it wouldnt of hurt to give one fan an auto.
Yeah. Initially I was polite to him too, but it got my back up when he’d lied. I do regret speaking to him like it though, although at least I can say I called Noel G an hole 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When my friend and I were about 12/13 yrs so around 1996ish, we were walking along the street eating ice cream when two men stopped us and asked for directions. They then made small talk and invited us to their b&b for a few drinks and a chat. We just giggled with embarrassment and ran off. Saw them again later on and pointed them out to my friend's brother who told us they were actors on brookside and very well known !! We didn't have a clue who they were but he told us their names and I've since googled them many a time to see if there were any other rumours about them online but nothing . This happened in Southern Ireland ,around 1996 and we were very obviously young geeky children definitely didn't look older than our ages

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Way back when I was a teenager in the late 90's (97 or so), I'd just left my house wearing a man utd top, only to see Noel Gallagher walking along with his then wife in Oxford. As soon as he saw the Man Utd top he seemed to look like he wanted to have a go, but his wife (now ex wife) grabbed him and guided him away from me while looking apologetic.

The cast of Endeavour are generally nice and sign autographs during breaks in filming, while on location. Roger Allam usually strides by in his costume wearing sunglasses with a backpack slung over his shoulder. I saw Emma Stone being bundled into a car (I think when the favourite was being filmed, I was killing time before meeting friends) with a big grin on her face, as I'd clocked who she was. Heard a story from one of the security blokes for a Tom Cruise film that he'd delayed filming for 3 days because he didn't like the interior of his helicopter, so that had to be changed. As for Thom Yorke, anytime I've seen him he's looked grumpy, glaring at people. I have heard he's alright if you treat him like a normal person and not as a rock star. Oh and there was that time I crossed the road due to the Clintons being outside the Randolph Hotel. Bill Clinton in a tracksuit smoking a cigar while Hilary looked beyond cheesed off with him. I crossed the road, cos the Secret Service Agents looked a bit twitchy. Oh and I did met Grottbags in the 80's at an autograph signing, the actress who played Grottbags either really hated children or just loved being that character.
I went to see Radiohead back in 93, got to venue early in the day for a quick pint. Thom Yorke was standing next to me and when he left he accidentally knocked my exs pint over and scarpered. My ex never forgave him lol. Dont think it was full pint anyway. To be fair, my ex was huge and scary looking and Thom was smaller than me and apparently very shy (, as was I then)

Reactions: 4
Buxom Welsh opera singer Katherine Jenkins known to be a diva and liked more than a bit of 'snow'

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.