Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly..i remembered this after I'd posted.
whats worse with that is her mother encouraged it ! sick
Yes I remember this. I can remember the media reporting it too - very much along the lines of ‘that Bill Wyman, oooh what a rogue!’ Lets have it, he’s a paedophile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I remember this. I can remember the media reporting it too - very much along the lines of ‘that Bill Wyman, oooh what a rogue!’ Lets have it, he’s a paedophile.
I remember this clearly. It really wasn't thought of as something criminal though - just odd and creepy. It's awful to think that's how society was (not that long ago). It's still bad but much better than it was

Reactions: 8
I remember this clearly. It really wasn't thought of as something criminal though - just odd and creepy. It's awful to think that's how society was (not that long ago). It's still bad but much better than it was
Yes agree 100%

Reactions: 4
The Saville thing was pretty much an open secret. Even my great granny, a Leeds lady, said he was a dirty man and the nurses hated having to go in the lifts with him. Being from Scarborough, another of his haunts, him and his cronies were very well known for their unhealthy interest in children. It was just constantly covered up by those in power, which is somehow even sicker to me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I met Terence Stamp when I worked at Hudsons Bookshop in Birmingham. I had just started a YTS scheme there and he came in as part of a book signing tour. He was really nice and incredibly handsome!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tyson Fury went on a bar crawl in our small town (middle of nowhere so very surprising!) and bought the whole pub loads of drinks. Everyone that met him said he was a nice guy and was happy to pose for a lot of selfies and sign stuff and chatted all night to everyone in the bar!
My friend once kicked Tyson Fury out of the pub he worked in cause he brought his whole entourage who started causing issues- I've heard good things about Tyson himself, but the people he brings with him aren't good.

Reactions: 5
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The Bill Wyman Mandy Smith (I think that’s her name) was awful. Hello even did a photo shoot for their wedding and I think she had just turned 16 and he was in his late 50s. It was well known they’d been dating since she was 12/13.
When they divorced, Mandy’s mother then went on to marry Wyman’s son! Grim.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This is sad to read, can’t believe I forgot about this. I remember giggling to friends about her marrying an old man when I was at school 🙁
I remember this as she's same age as me. Thought at the time if I did that my mum would have beaten the 💩💩💩 out of the man then me!! She was bloody groomed & a fecking beast was allowed to do so.....

Reactions: 12
Carrying on from the first thread I cant see Kim Kardashian being a beard for Kanye why would she need to do that? she beautiful and I know HE thinks he's the second coming but Kanye aint all that she could get a real husband.
Power couple!!

Reactions: 1
Reading the stuff about Cliff Richard in part 1... In the 90s I was at a post event party with Ray Davies (of The Kinks) and he regaled us with celeb stories, including stuff about Sir Cliff. This was long before the Savile stuff and any other rumours about men in positions of power and little boys.

He told us that Cliff had young boys come to his house, and remove their trousers and pants, and sit on a glass topped coffee table. Cliff would lay on the floor under the table. I'll let your imagination work the rest out.

I'm convinced this is why the BBC jumped on the case so fast years later. It was another 'known secret' in certain circles.
I heard this too a couple of times years ago from decent sources!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone got any gossip about Chris Ramsey? He's been my crush since his podcast and SCD. I would like to think he's as nice as he comes across.

Reactions: 6
Copying and pasting from thread 1..

I also heard the Marilyn Manson rib dick sucking story. Most school kids between the ages of about 8 and 18 in the late nineties and early noughties probably did ... I think it was a rumour started by Manson tbh. Fits his whole MO at the time - being as ‘shocking’ as possible. Definitely not true (or possible...?)
The rumor in our school was, it was Jacko had his ribs removed so he could nosh himself off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.