Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the sounds of it the Beckham's favourite hobby is paying off people’s mortgages and clashing over venue dates 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
In the early 2000s Robbie Williams was checked into rehab or hospital (can’t remember which) after a huge bender with Niomi Campbell. He was found slumped in a lift covered in blood filled vomit after drinking heavily and taking heroin, coke and ecstasy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
in the 80s my parents occasionally bought sunday papers...I can remember kiss and tell stories about Gary Glitter being front page News of the World headline. These girls jad been about 15 at the time.. Why did no one do anything back then.
Also didnt Denise Van Outen have a fling with him too in her younget days?
Denise Van Outen????

A friend of mine was brought up in his neighbourhood, she's a few years younger than him and always tells the story that her mum always thought there was something off about him even as a teenager and told her never to go near his house... no idea if this is a case if hindsight being a great thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Denise Van Outen????

A friend of mine was brought up in his neighbourhood, she's a few years younger than him and always tells the story that her mum always thought there was something off about him even as a teenager and told her never to go near his house... no idea if this is a case if hindsight being a great thing.
752CD4E8-F6E0-468C-AB4F-4ACC55BF2517.jpeg Just googled this, loads of story’s about it!!! Omg!!! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My sister in law and her kids met Emma Thompson in Morrison’s when she was staying at her Scottish home. She was the loveliest person. Took time to talk to the kids and posed for photos with them at the fruit and veg aisle.
Ah that reminds me- my friends brother and his wife had just had a baby, went out for lunch when the baby was a couple of weeks old, baby wanted to be held so the mum was struggling to eat her meal. Emma Thompson appeared from nowhere and pulled up a chair and asked if she could sit and hold the baby so the mum could eat 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 48
in the 80s my parents occasionally bought sunday papers...I can remember kiss and tell stories about Gary Glitter being front page News of the World headline. These girls jad been about 15 at the time.. Why did no one do anything back then.
Or this in the 80s...Bill Wyman and his 13yr old wife 😳

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Apparently Jim Kerr from Simple Minds has an enormous 🍆 I fancied him so much back in the day, I can’t lie, I’d have liked to have seen it 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another one - the guy behind a lot of Nickelodeon shows (Dan Schneider) had a foot fetish and always made sure his shows had lots of shots of feet, awful as the actors in the shows were kids (like Ariana Grande) - here's a Reddit link.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In worked for a council where Gary Glitter’s brother lived around the time he was released from prison abroad. We had to write to the brother reminding him that he needed to notify us if someone else moved into the property. He didn’t move in and ended up back in prison shortly after.

Also had dealings with Eric Joyce who was an MSP where I lived. Not a nice man I can tell you - wasn’t surprised when he was arrested for brawling in the commons.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we have more gossip and less "I sat next to this person in an airport" please?

Hayden Panettiere was part of a Hollywood call girl ring. Google her name and Room 23 or CDAN for more details. Also famous for yachting, which celebs like Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton do.
Ive seen this. Supposedly Robert Downy Jnr was tHe source who confirmed it.
Her back story sounds pretty tragic. Abused by her dad, her mum allowed it. Now she likes men who hit her. Her daughter lives in Ukraine with the dad.
Really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I sat at the same table as Peter Andre and Emily at an awards ceremony when they were newly dating a few years ago now.

He turned up incredibly late, and was essentially harassed by countless drunk middle aged females for the entire night, he was poked, pulled, groped and prodded.

I didn't have much time for him before that, but watching how he effortlessly handled these situations while ensuring Emily was also ok had me see him in a different light. He should have told them all to f!*k off as they were disgraceful, and I totally understood why he got there late when the lights went down.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tyson Fury went on a bar crawl in our small town (middle of nowhere so very surprising!) and bought the whole pub loads of drinks. Everyone that met him said he was a nice guy and was happy to pose for a lot of selfies and sign stuff and chatted all night to everyone in the bar!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good job there was no social media back then. It was all over the tabloids at the time but they didn't have the longevity social media has today when there is a scandal. From what I read it ruined her life.
The Bill Wyman Mandy Smith (I think that’s her name) was awful. Hello even did a photo shoot for their wedding and I think she had just turned 16 and he was in his late 50s. It was well known they’d been dating since she was 12/13.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
One of the young girls he dated, did so with the full support of her mother, who used to boast locally about the connection to GG.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The Bill Wyman Mandy Smith (I think that’s her name) was awful. Hello even did a photo shoot for their wedding and I think she had just turned 16 and he was in his late 50s. It was well known they’d been dating since she was 12/13.
Actually he was in his late 40s but it doesn’t matter, still very wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep Ben Fogle asked me out in Harvey Nichols in Birmingham. When he was already married. twit.
Oh noooooo I love Ben fogle, love watching his shows, actually watching Animal park with him presenting now 😂
He seems so nice and such a family man 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.