Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sal from jokers is a germophobe, maybe that's why he appears to be antisocial. If you want a laugh just watch the clip where Joe feeds him dog food.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've also heard that Geri gossip! I'm sure one of the spice girls mentions it in an autobiography?

Aw I can't quite see him as a coke head.
I do think he's gay though!
Yeah, i see that. But he has the money to cover such addiction for an example Zac Efron, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez etc all have/had massive drug problems but still managed to look like they were the epitome of health. Moral of the story, if you wanna do drugs and not be judged or obvious, be rich! 😂 Supposedly ScarJo loves it too and they're reason they're such good friends is cause they're coke buddies!

i never got that vibe off him. I do get that vibe of Jeremy Renner though!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Paula Yates had a really sad life, loved her kids and (when not off her head on drugs) was a great mum but apparently completely in thrall to Michael Hutchence who was very coercively controlling of her. He was also a real narcissist; heard he would brag about dp'ing her so he could feel his cock with his hand 🤮🤮 I used to be a massive INXS fan...hearing that put me right off.

Geldof was also a tosser, and a massive hypocrite. He was well known for ensuring he only ever stayed in the best hotels on his charity trips to Africa, however far they were from where he was meant to be visiting (all billed to charity or whoever, certainly never paid by him) and most local aid workers didn't have a good word to say about him.
Heard he cheated on her repeatedly. At the same time as I heard about Tiger Woods (and his dad) and Gary Linekar being a serial cheat - must have been early 2000's. Tiger Woods has since been well documented, Gary Linekar all but confirmed so I have no reason to believe it's not true about Jamie
I always thought something went down because they had a fairly reasonably ‘brand’ with a very perfect looking family. He seemed to play the victim a little though.

Reactions: 2
My sister in law and her kids met Emma Thompson in Morrison’s when she was staying at her Scottish home. She was the loveliest person. Took time to talk to the kids and posed for photos with them at the fruit and veg aisle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've heard the same. When i was younger there was a bomb where I live and Louis Walsh brought boyzone and westlife to do a concert for the locals only...those injured and their families got to spend time with them after. I was at the concert and the only one who was arrogant was kian from westlife who refused to sign autographs and walked straight to the limo and left. This was very early days, so early days they weren't even called westlife they were called westside.
I know exactly where you are from. Terrible tragedy x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this not another one of those urban legends where the person telling the story and couple are always “friend of a friend”? I’m from Scotland and the story is always told about Gleneagles up here. But my uncle from London told the same story about a hotel down there...
There was a story circling last year in NI that David Beckham couldn't rent a flat near the Portrush Golf course for the big golf thing that was on on portrush (I dont know the terms). So of course he offered well over the value of some house with a view to watch it and paid off the person's mortgage etc etc.. Probably donated a few kidneys and visited the local childrens hospitals. He didn't as he wasnt seen anywhere near NI that weekend and was over in America or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband was the person that called the police on him after receiving his laptop to fix and come across pictures, at a big computer company and that’s reason he was found out not the best claim to fame
Well done to your Husband!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This literally sounds like one of those urban legends because when the Open Golf Tournament was in N.I last year, a rumour went around that the Beckhams had tried to rent a beautiful house for the week in the area but the family refused then they offered them something like £400,000 to accept.

(A lot of people who lived in the area were moving out of there homes and renting them for the week for 2k as some celebs etc wanted more privacy than a hotel)
I heard this too. My colleague has family up in portstewart where the open was being held and she heard it was true of some celebrity but didnt know if it was the beckhams specifically

Reactions: 3
I've also heard that Geri gossip! I'm sure one of the spice girls mentions it in an autobiography?

Aw I can't quite see him as a coke head.
I do think he's gay though!
mum another who has heard that Geri is older than she claims... she was apparently 26 when the Spice Girls hit big in 1996... should be having her 50th this year if it’s true!!

mum another who has heard that Geri is older than she claims... she was apparently 26 when the Spice Girls hit big in 1996... should be having her 50th this year if it’s true!!
I think that's def believable esp with botox etc

Reactions: 14
if there was one celebrity i would punch it is ronan keating, him and his wife Sharon are so smug and also hes apparently very short irl. So he probably has a Napoleon complex
I thought his wife was Storm 🤔

• Haha
Can we have more gossip and less "I sat next to this person in an airport" please?

Hayden Panettiere was part of a Hollywood call girl ring. Google her name and Room 23 or CDAN for more details. Also famous for yachting, which celebs like Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I was an avid Big Brother watcher when it was on Channel 4. When Savile appeared on CBB George Galloway was heard late one night on the live feed saying about Savile 'there are things about him that won't come out until after he is dead'. C4 usually cut the sounds when stuff like that was said, but that comment slipped through the net and lots of people heard it. It was widely discussed on the forums at the time. This would have been about 2006 ish.

Also years before that, when Gary Glitter was done for child abuse, there was a big News of the World front page about other showbiz peados. The article had blanked out silllouhettes with a bit of a blurb about each of them underneath, but didnt name them obviously. One of them was so obviously Savile! One of the others was obviously Cliff Richard, which makes me think we won't find out the truth about him until he snuffs it as well.
in the 80s my parents occasionally bought sunday papers...I can remember kiss and tell stories about Gary Glitter being front page News of the World headline. These girls jad been about 15 at the time.. Why did no one do anything back then.
Also didnt Denise Van Outen have a fling with him too in her younget days?

• Wow
went carol singing when I was about 9 with friends and knocked at a neighbour’s door. The door opened and along with the neighbour was Gazza! We sang a song, to which she said you were brilliant (we probably weren’t) but Gazza shouted “god yous are shite” 😂 neighbour was mortified and he gave us £20 each for the harsh critique. Still one of my dad’s favourite stories from my childhood!
My mum used to drink with gazza she would drink with anyone to be fair, but he used to hang around cash converters with a can of stella and she would invite him to the pub to buy him a drink knowing full well once they were there everyone would buying him drinks and she would get free drinks from being with him. She said he was always a perfect gent but to be shes not exactly high up on the nice list.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.