Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a virtually a child when she met Charles. Let's not forget that. He was much older and much wiser than her, I think t

Did I say she was an innocent victim? Nah so dont put words in my mouth to fit your narrative.
What narrative? Take a chill pill dearšŸ˜‰

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ive always thought he looks really mean , but that could be because of how Keith Lemon/Francis portrayed him in his show šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ soo funny
That's a really old article! I don't buy the "I was looking for the love of the mother who left me as a child" as an excuse for discarding hundreds (or thousands, according to the Guardian) of women. This excuse doesn't sound like someone who is genuinely sorry and it portrays him as a victim. More likely he wanted to be "in control" of how he treats women in general. You can't have a very high opinion of yourself, or others, if you behave this way.

Ditto Will Carling. Diana was no angel, either, and chasing attached men is low when you've suffered betrayal yourself - boorish trophy hunters who brag about their conquests are cavemen. Maybe in this case, it was karma. Women need to realise they deserve better.

Reactions: 18
Anyone any gossip on Chrissy tiegan/John legend ? I've heard a few things said about her practically forcing him to marry her but he doesn't seem like a doormat so I doubt that's true ?

Reactions: 1
Have you not seen her family tree? It can be traced back to Henry Percy, the third Earl of Northumberland. This means Kate can "claim blood ties with every crowned head of Europe and the majority of the British peerage.
My sons 17 great grandfather was the king šŸ˜‚ is he posh now ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
[
It mightā€™ve already been mentioned here but Iā€™ve just been looking at the footage of Ryan Seacrest doing his show the other evening. The one where people wondered if heā€™d suffered some sort of illness half way through. What do we think? His reps were pretty quick to go on the defensive. Drugs?
American Idol reps confirmed it wasnā€™t a stroke but it looked like Bellā€™s palsy to me, half of his face was drooping. I donā€™t think it was drugs. I think it was serious.

Reactions: 9
That's a really old article! I don't buy the "I was looking for the love of the mother who left me as a child" as an excuse for discarding hundreds (or thousands, according to the Guardian) of women. This excuse doesn't sound like someone who is genuinely sorry and it portrays him as a victim. More likely he wanted to be "in control" of how he treats women in general. You can't have a very high opinion of yourself, or others, if you behave this way.

Ditto Will Carling. Diana was no angel, either, and chasing attached men is low when you've suffered betrayal yourself - boorish trophy hunters who brag about their conquests are cavemen. Maybe in this case, it was karma. Women need to realise they deserve better.
There was once a Mumsnet thread, after Mick declared his ā€˜totalā€™ in an interview, asking which MNetters had shagged him. A depressing number had.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone any gossip on Chrissy tiegan/John legend ? I've heard a few things said about her practically forcing him to marry her but he doesn't seem like a doormat so I doubt that's true ?
She is an absolute witch. I said before how she went after Courtney Stoddon really badly on Twitter when CS was only 17. Iā€™m sure I read that she was in some drama harassing a 9 year old and called her a bleep. I could well believe heā€™s a doormat to her

• Wow
She is an absolute witch. I said before how she went after Courtney Stoddon really badly on Twitter when CS was only 17. Iā€™m sure I read that she was in some drama harassing a 9 year old and called her a bleep. I could well believe heā€™s a doormat to her

I feel heartily sorry for Courtney. She was sold (emotionally) by her parents and Doug. The tweets from Chrissy Teigen are in that article and are uncalled for and nasty. I don't understand how Chrissy has such a good rep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I feel heartily sorry for Courtney. She was sold (emotionally) by her parents and Doug. The tweets from Chrissy Teigen are in that article and are uncalled for and nasty. I don't understand how Chrissy has such a good rep.
I feel really sorry for her too. She was just a young girl when she was, as you say, 'sold' to her husband. I think she's had so much trauma in her life and she's still only 25. It's so sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yet Diana was no saint and shagged numerous married men with no thought for their wives. Do you condone that? Iā€™m not staying what Camilla did was right, but donā€™t make out that Diana was an innocent victim when in fact she was unhinged and very selfish.
Aargh, I would have thought in this day and age we would stop referring to someone who had known mental illness as being ā€œunhingedā€ itā€™s so offensive. She was ill not unhinged.

Sorry to derail gossip thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't Kerry do topless photos ages ago. SO it's not really new.
There are really old photos of her pre Atomic Kitten days fully nude, legs open etc. Also a short video of her fingering herself that someone leaked several years ago

• Sick
  • Wow

This is the new royal thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.