Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet Diana was no saint and shagged numerous married men with no thought for their wives. Do you condone that? I’m not staying what Camilla did was right, but don’t make out that Diana was an innocent victim when in fact she was unhinged and very selfish.
She was also making countless silent calls to some of those wives, a proper fruit loop.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you. Charles and Dianas marriage was an utter disaster from.beginning to end and would have been without Camilla. Their engagement interview when Diana was asked whether they were in love and Charles dodged the question, well he was being truthful. How can you be in love with someone youve met about 5 times who you were told to marry by your grandmother? Diana should never have been Princess of Wales because she was traded like cattle by her family and the Royals for their own ends yet the Diana ghouls worship her.
She was a virtually a child when she met Charles. Let's not forget that. He was much older and much wiser than her, I think t
Yet Diana was no saint and shagged numerous married men with no thought for their wives. Do you condone that? I’m not staying what Camilla did was right, but don’t make out that Diana was an innocent victim when in fact she was unhinged and very selfish.
Did I say she was an innocent victim? Nah so dont put words in my mouth to fit your narrative.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But to be fair to the celebs, they actually have to work to stay relevant and keep earning ( well the Backhams dont but they live for attention) the Royals dont.
True. I’m not a royalist or anything it was just an observation. Personally I like seeing people age naturally it gives the impression they are comfortable in themselves. Then you’ve got people like Carol Vorderman who go totally over the top and looks like a cartoon drawing of themselves. She was pretty before she didn’t need to go full bimbo.

Instead of people complaining about the current direction of the thread, why not post something to steer the topic in another direction?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It might’ve already been mentioned here but I’ve just been looking at the footage of Ryan Seacrest doing his show the other evening. The one where people wondered if he’d suffered some sort of illness half way through. What do we think? His reps were pretty quick to go on the defensive. Drugs?

Reactions: 6
It might’ve already been mentioned here but I’ve just been looking at the footage of Ryan Seacrest doing his show the other evening. The one where people wondered if he’d suffered some sort of illness half way through. What do we think? His reps were pretty quick to go on the defensive. Drugs?

Tell us more. What do you think happened. I haven’t seen it.

Reactions: 5
Kerry is so insignificant she doesn't deserve her own thread so this is the only thread you can post about her.

Why would Kerry post her nudes on twitter? kind of defeats the object, oh well, she's thick as pig tit.
she’s thick of pig tit? Really nasty comment when she didn’t even post them on twitter herself

Back to Diana. How do we no that this is true?

I was a sad twit not too long ago and watched majority of her documentaries and never heard this bit about the affairs

Reactions: 4
Would've been even better if she'd honked up over his cock! 😁
I wonder if he had his pubes in dreadlocks, too?

Supports Labour then. The Queen doesn't vote, I don't think it's true of the family as a whole. Might be wrong though.
I doubt he DOES 'support' Labour (it depends which policies at which time one is talking about; I don't think, for example, he's a republican, as the party has been at various points in the past, and he wouldn't have been a fan of Clause IV when it existed). He seems more of a Lib Dem sort of thinker. 'Thinker' is used loosely in his case, of course (he got an atrocious Third at Cambridge, only for RAB Butler, the Tory Master of his college, to privately 'bump' his result up to a merely embarrassing 2:2). You're right about voting - although there's no formal constitutional bar on royals voting (just as there isn't a formal bar on the Queen changing her governments on a whim or signing a treaty at her own behest), it's been a very strong convention since 1688 that no royals will participate in political matters unless specifically asked to do so by Parliament, and none of the royals vote at elections (technically whichever party wins an election becomes 'Her Majesty's Government,' so it would be especially bizarre if it wasn't the one she voted for!).

Even Edward managed to be a bit hot in his day
WHAT???? He NEVER looked 'hot'. It's amazing what the royal cnnection des to the public's perceptions. If Alan Carr had been born a royal there would definitely have been people saying he was 'hot'. Edward made Plug in the Bash Street Kids look hot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s like the old joke about Will Carling pulling out his royal wedding tea towel and saying to the lads “I’ve had her”
Apologies if this is repeated info, I'm catching up and am several pages behind... anybody remember this from Popbitch 2017? Always makes me pmsl:
growler.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ive always thought he looks really mean , but that could be because of how Keith Lemon/Francis portrayed him in his show 😂😂 soo funny
Before Charlie Brooker found fame with NEWSWIPE and BLACK MIRROR he wrote a brilliant fake TV Listings site called 'TV Go Home'. One of the highlights was 'Mick Hucknell's Pink Pancakes' a regular slot where Unckle Mickles would be filmed stretching his gingery ball sack against a glassy surface.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Will Carlings a fat pig anyway. I think any man who tries to shame a woman regarding what shes done with him or said is an utter creep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.