Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Queen’s birthday honours have apparently been postponed until August. Surely this year they will concentrate on actual heroes during the pandemic rather than honours for celebrities/sports people. Sorry I know this isn’t gossip, unless I can tell you all again about Becks spitting his dummy out at not getting a Knighthood and you can pretend you haven’t read it before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So the Queen’s birthday honours have apparently been postponed until August. Surely this year they will concentrate on actual heroes during the pandemic rather than honours for celebrities/sports people. Sorry I know this isn’t gossip, unless I can tell you all again about Becks spitting his dummy out at not getting a Knighthood and you can pretend you haven’t read it before 😂
One can only hope that deserving people get a gong and not odious celebs.

I think maybe the Becks have made piece with never getting a gong.... After the email leaks and public mood.
But maybe they are delusional enough to still hope and think they'll get one.

What am I even on about? Of course they are that delusional! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Time hasn't been kind to any of them,
The Mountbatten Windsor Line age like milk !
Even Edward managed to be a bit hot in his day and now he looks like a spitting image puppet.
Harsh, but true...
Even at 90-something, Philip's got more hair than William!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One can only hope that deserving people get a gong and not odious celebs.

I think maybe the Becks have made piece with never getting a gong.... After the email leaks and public mood.
But maybe they are delusional enough to still hope and think they'll get one.

What am I even on about? Of course they are that delusional! 🤦‍♀️
I would LOVE to see DB trying to contain his fury if Victoria was actually offered one and he wasn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fair play to the royals though, they seem to let themselves age naturally rather than try to hide it with fillers and hair systems. Don’t see it often these days.
But to be fair to the celebs, they actually have to work to stay relevant and keep earning ( well the Backhams dont but they live for attention) the Royals dont.

Reactions: 7
If the Royals have their own thread, could there be one for Z list celebs/instagram stars too? I haven’t a clue who these people are!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm only really interested in the royal gossip! 🤷🏽‍♀️
I have become like that but it has taken over from the celeb gossip! Someone should start another thread and ban all talk of Harry and Meghan. As we have seen they are the least interesting and attract people who are massively over invested in their lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
19B5C563-FFDD-4151-972E-BFE94189DE5E.jpeg

Jesus, he was never a looker but he’s aged about as well as an old kebab left under a park bench. Surely no Tattlers worth their salt would admit to bumping uglies with him?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I'll have to agree to disagree with you. The fact she was shagging a married man which caused a lot of the person who you are referring to's issues, means to me, she put a foot wrong 30 years ago.
Yet Diana was no saint and shagged numerous married men with no thought for their wives. Do you condone that? I’m not staying what Camilla did was right, but don’t make out that Diana was an innocent victim when in fact she was unhinged and very selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.