Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 134801
Jesus, he was never a looker but he’s aged about as well as an old kebab left under a park bench. Surely no Tattlers worth their salt would admit to bumping uglies with him?
now then, there's a thread Idea to cure all those bored of royal chat....!!!!! **rubs hands like a minxy, bit better looking but much more hygienic, Fagin**!!!
....if it hasn't been done before.
A celeb shag thread of tattlers who have indeed honest to goodness "bumped uglies" ...(ok even just a cheeky snog) a real 'Sleb from 'Slebland who we know/can Google!!!'
I don't know how to technically do the new thread thing, but some clever kidda must do?
New thread title?....
"😘👈🏻👌🏻🍆💦🤤". 🤭🤣🤣🤣

I think that gossip about him telling Diana to shave is nonsense!
AB That exact story was certainly doing the rounds of the pro rugby club changing rooms In the '90's.
I heard it first hand from a team mate of his.
Doesn't mean it's true, just saying that I've heard it before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That made me cross my legs!
Ok @Lucyxxxx with a gun to your head if you had to choose....full on sex shenanigans- Sick Mucknall or Draab from your profile pic???? 😝🤓

I'm so bored!!!! Someone play along 🤣
Draab! Haha. Apparently he's massively into S&M. Dom by name............. It was all over twitter so that's probably well known.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if this sudden influx of stories about PA being gay/bi/hiv+/whatever are being thrown out there by his pr people to distract all of us plebs from thinking/talking about his SEX WITH TRAFFICKED GIRLS and association with Epstein?

(cynical, moi?)
Nah, I was told a long time ago that it was he and not Edward who was hiding his true sexuality (and the fact he's a big old bellend). It was some dude who was in the navy with him who told my (now ex) in laws. Its funny though, since William's wedding interest in the RF has definitely increased because before then I can't imagine anyone ever being interested in goss other than RF fans. I actually really love the royal family 😳 it's embarrassing, they've always fascinated me.

Reactions: 9
Was in a position to know quite a bit about the Royals from a previous job and still hear the odd bit of goss from former colleagues.
- Andrew is definitely bi and HIV+ (and everything else you can imagine too.) No redeeming features - stupid and charmless. Fergie has been the conduit for his dodgy deals, which is why she's been stuck like glue to him for years. Word is that they are also back together although someone who would be in a position to know says it's only since the Epstein stuff surfaced and it's just for show. Fergie drinks like a fish but is shrewder than you'd think. (She was trollied at Ascot last year and it was noticed by HMQ.) Beatrice's wedding is off permanently, they're just trying to figure out how to present it as something other than the truth which is that Edo was playing away regularly.
- Anne and TL were quietly separated for a while but they have reconciled recently (she has had an on/off affair with Andrew Parker Bowles for years.)
- DoE has been having it away for years - he has never been faithful but HMQ adores him and put up with it. Penny Brabourne has been his mistress for years but there were others she overlapped with. HMQ had an affair with Porchester but Andrew is definitely Phillip's.
- Harry (until recently) got on much better with Charles than William, who blames him for his mother's death still. Harry is so thick they once thought he might be disabled. There are injunctions in place to prevent reporting of certain things about Harry - but not who his father is: that's absolutely definitely Charles. Harry has every bad trait of his mother and almost none of her good ones.
- MM is loathed by everyone at BP and the public don't know the half of it. She and Harry are big coke heads.
- Never heard a bad word about Kate but Carol is definitely less popular. The Middletons have been separated for a while and there were always rumours about how they had got so rich on a business selling balloons and party hats.
This is gold!!

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t about relationships of my own but by god, your not allowed to have a different opinion.

did anyone ever see the thread about women that have hair free pussies?!😂😂😂 world war 3 comes to mind 😂😂😂

Whose this?!

*edit* I can now see her name, another Z list influencer then?!
Love Island contestant

Reactions: 3
Kerry’s nipples are basically just two round scars going by those onlyfans pics. I mean good on her for not caring I suppose

Reactions: 8
Whoever runs the hunsnet IG must be a tattler...we were all just talking about this picture a couple of days ago 😂 8A933C23-3939-46AD-B3AE-623BD575FBB1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
she’s thick of pig tit? Really nasty comment when she didn’t even post them on twitter herself

Back to Diana. How do we no that this is true?

I was a sad twit not too long ago and watched majority of her documentaries and never heard this bit about the affairs
I was alive when it was happening. Oliver Hoare was an art dealer she was sleeping with and leaving silent messages for his wife. There was a doctor at Addenbrookes (I think) called Dr Haznat (again I think that was his name) who was also married and she pursued him

it was widely reported at the time that she was unravelling publicly

Reactions: 15
I was alive when it was happening. Oliver Hoare was an art dealer she was sleeping with and leaving silent messages for his wife. There was a doctor at Addenbrookes (I think) called Dr Haznat (again I think that was his name) who was also married and she pursued him

it was widely reported at the time that she was unravelling publicly
Diana was a bit of a tart and a witch in all honesty, and I bet she was the type of woman who was threatened by other attractive women and that she liked to be surrounded by men and be the only woman. I just don’t get all the fuss over her, she wasn’t beautiful either.

Reactions: 20
Diana was a bit of a tart and a witch in all honesty, and I bet she was the type of woman who was threatened by other attractive women and that she liked to be surrounded by men and be the only woman. I just don’t get all the fuss over her, she wasn’t beautiful either.
You are probably right.

The more I read about Diana the more I dislike her. Yes, she was treated badly by Charles and the RF but quite honestly that doesn't excuse her behaviour. You'd think someone who's husband had cheated on her would be a bit more considerate to the wives of the men she pursued wouldn't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.