Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will and should be Queen. Not only got the fact she’ll be married to the king but for the fact she’s not put a foot wrong since she’s been married to Charles. No talk of her throwing herself down stairs, sulking in public, courting the paps or f*cking numerous other men while married into the royal family.
I think so, too.

The whole family is getting along, all step-family, the Parker-Bowles kids have forgiven the adults involved as have W&H, C&C are grandparents to all their joint grandkids, the public has for the most part forgiven and moved on.

Strangers still hold a grudge over some strangers' affairs, yet the kids have all forgiven and moved on with their lives.

Besides that, Camilla has no bad stories on her, that I've caught wind of.
No mistreating staff, no rudeness, she's liked by the public she's met, by staff, family, friends. She's generally described as nice and fun. Her only fault is her involvement in another couple's marriage (a big fault, but the only).

She took the lesser title of "duchess of C". I think it's seriously time to move on from the Wales saga, it's been decades ffs.

Why are strangers holding grudges when the kids have forgiven?

Let's also not make Diana a saint. She was also a philanderer, who was involved with married men. As a wife, who's been so deeply hurt by her husband's transgressions, you'd think she'd do better. Charles had more affairs than just with Camilla, but the biggest issue remains Camilla for whatever reason. Kanga was his other mistress, one Diana even lunched with. And wore her clothes (Kanga had I think a fashion label or something, anyway, they collaborated).

If one can't forget C&C, then one must also hold the same grudge towards Anne & Andrew PB.
They were the same. APB also shagged anything in sight, he was never ever faithful to Camilla, not when they dated and not when they married.
Doesn't excuse her behaviour of course, just pointing out they're all serial philanderers.

Why didn't C&C marry at the time?
Marriage back then was never on the table. Camilla was very much after APB (who was in their circle the biggest catch aside from Charles) and was mostly with Charles to make APB jealous and Charles wasn't really looking to marry anyway. It wasn't this whole "starcrossed lovers not allowed to marry" thing people tend to make out today. More a "different place, different time" kinda thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Couldn’t find a thread on her so not sure if this is the wrong place but I see Kerry Katona’s onlyfans nudes are on twitter already. Her poor kids. I have no issue with onlyfans but when you have kids it just seems so unfair on them
Kerry is so insignificant she doesn't deserve her own thread so this is the only thread you can post about her.

Why would Kerry post her nudes on twitter? kind of defeats the object, oh well, she's thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 1
I think so, too.

The whole family is getting along, all step-family, the Parker-Bowles kids have forgiven the adults involved as have W&H, C&C are grandparents to all their joint grandkids, the public has for the most part forgiven and moved on.

Strangers still hold a grudge over some strangers' affairs, yet the kids have all forgiven and moved on with their lives.

Besides that, Camilla has no bad stories on her, that I've caught wind of.
No mistreating staff, no rudeness, she's liked by the public she's met, by staff, family, friends. She's generally described as nice and fun. Her only fault is her involvement in another couple's marriage (a big fault, but the only).

She took the lesser title of "duchess of C". I think it's seriously time to move on from the Wales saga, it's been decades ffs.

Why are strangers holding grudges when the kids have forgiven?

Let's also not make Diana a saint. She was also a philanderer, who was involved with married men. As a wife, who's been so deeply hurt by her husband's transgressions, you'd think she'd do better. Charles had more affairs than just with Camilla, but the biggest issue remains Camilla for whatever reason. Kanga was his other mistress, one Diana even lunched with. And wore her clothes (Kanga had I think a fashion label or something, anyway, they collaborated).

If one can't forget C&C, then one must also hold the same gudge towards Anne & Andrew PB.
They were the same. APB also shagged anything in sight, he was never ever faithful to Camilla, not when they dated and not when they married.
Doesn't excuse her behaviour of course, just pointing out they're all serial philanderers.

Why didn't C&C marry at the time?
Marriage back then was never on the table. Camilla was very much after APB (who was in their circle the biggest catch aside from Charles) and was mostly with Charles to make APB jealous and Charles wasn't really looking to marry anyway. It wasn't this whole "starcrossed lovers not allowed to marry" thing people tend to make out today. More a "different place, different time" kinda thing.
Totally agree with you. Charles and Dianas marriage was an utter disaster from.beginning to end and would have been without Camilla. Their engagement interview when Diana was asked whether they were in love and Charles dodged the question, well he was being truthful. How can you be in love with someone youve met about 5 times who you were told to marry by your grandmother? Diana should never have been Princess of Wales because she was traded like cattle by her family and the Royals for their own ends yet the Diana ghouls worship her.

Reactions: 18
Kerry is so insignificant she doesn't deserve her own thread so this is the only thread you can post about her.

Why would Kerry post her nudes on twitter? kind of defeats the object, oh well, she's thick as pig tit.
She didn’t, someone’s screenshot them from onlyfans and circulated them. Which she must have known would happen?!

Reactions: 5
There was a story in papers about a year ago of a celeb in public eye who’s kids were taken away from her. Anyone know who this was??
Heartbeat actress. T.P

Do you know why they were taken off of her?
She went out and left them alone overnight. It may or may not have been to work. I can't remember properly. There were also substance abuse accusations. I think her ex might be a bit of a douche though.

Reactions: 4
I found the Boris gossip. Apparently he's been drinking until he passes out and is unable to get any work done.
[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. Working from home is not working for me at all - especially if I know there is a nice Chablis chilling in the fridge 😳

Oh for God's sake 🙄
Wearing Primark’s finest..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found the Boris gossip. Apparently he's been drinking until he passes out and is unable to get any work done.
I know the feeling. Working from home is not working for me at all - especially if I know there is a nice Chablis chilling in the fridge 😳

Same. Has to be done.
Wearing Primark’s finest..
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t find a thread on her so not sure if this is the wrong place but I see Kerry Katona’s onlyfans nudes are on twitter already. Her poor kids. I have no issue with onlyfans but when you have kids it just seems so unfair on them
Just seen them, Someone must be desperate to want / like them. She looks like Daniela Westbrook... her nipples look like they were cut out with a blunt butter knife, her tummy tuck has made her belly button and weird shape and who wants to see a spotty arse?! Girl needs to photoshop!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm definitely getting old....
That's it kiddas. I'm a lost cause..
I just look at this photo and think "ouchie, Canestan Combi pronto!" 👀 ⭕ 🔥
Plus I don't know who she is 🤦🏻‍♀️
next I'll be opening my curtains in the morning and saying, "oh nice drying out weather for my white's wash!"
Old AF.
Run Tattlers! Save yourselves.... I cannot be saved 🏃‍♀️ *dramatic swoon 🙇🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing that's real on her body is the stretch marks on her left thigh 😩

I just don't know how a clearly intelligent woman can think this looks good, it looks ridiculously fake, not only the bog standard Turkey special plastic surgery but the photoshop too obvs. Sad times 😢

Reactions: 6
Fair play to the royals though, they seem to let themselves age naturally rather than try to hide it with fillers and hair systems. Don’t see it often these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Heartbeat actress. T.P

She went out and left them alone overnight. It may or may not have been to work. I can't remember properly. There were also substance abuse accusations. I think her ex might be a bit of a douche though.
It wasn't just that. She was seen in public pulling the eldest's hair, there were other things aswell. There must have been lots to it. She went on a bit of a drunken rampage and claimed she'd found evidence that her husband was secretly gay and he'd cheated on her. I think she'd recently lost a parent. It's all really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.