Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Alex James, yeah the guy is an absolute tool. My friend was in a restaurant in London and he was in there. He was tormenting the waitress for laughs and being really horrid. If it was me I'd have thrown his dinner over his head.
I've thought of another, Nigella Lawson, a friend worked for her and said the kids Cosima and Bruno were absolute brats, she didn't stay long working for her. they are grown up now this was in the 1990s.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re Alex James, yeah the guy is an absolute tool. My friend was in a restaurant in London and he was in there. He was tormenting the waitress for laughs and being really horrid. If it was me I'd have thrown his dinner over his head.
I've thought of another, Nigella Lawson, a friend worked for her and said the kids Cosima and Bruno were absolute brats, she didn't stay long working for her. they are grown up now this was in the 1990s.
That could be because of their Dad’s illness. He died when they were very young I think?

Reactions: 8
How about Blanket for a dreadful celeb baby name? I mean, what the duck does it even mean? At least some of them are regal or after places or animals or whimsical tit but bleeping Blanket!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How about Blanket for a dreadful celeb baby name? I mean, what the duck does it even mean? At least some of them are regal or after places or animals or whimsical tit but bleeping Blanket!
Blanket is a nickname. Real name is Prince Michael Jackson II.

Reactions: 17
I must have got the year wrong then but I remember her working for Nigella, telling me then leaving the job.Obviously this was a while ago now.

Reactions: 4
He looks dreadful. I'd put it down to him having had CV, but alcohol won't help. Ive already posted in the Boris and Carrie thread that the Daily Mail have turned on him, and the rest of the right wing press aren't far behind. The Telegraph had an article the other day that was gushing about how wonderful Keir Starmer is! If he loses The Scum as well then he's well and truely fucked.
The turnaround in the press has been so spectacular I almost feel sorry for the man! They are going to have a field day tomorrow with that garbled message. A sensible Labour Party have a real chance to at least behave like an actual opposition party unless the far left succeed in destroying them on the way out as it looks like they want to do.

Reactions: 6
Eldest son had a kid in his nursery class called Ja Rule, I kid you not. He would be 15 now....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The turnaround in the press has been so spectacular I almost feel sorry for the man! They are going to have a field day tomorrow with that garbled message. A sensible Labour Party have a real chance to at least behave like an actual opposition party unless the far left succeed in destroying them on the way out as it looks like they want to do.
I think the problem is that Boris hasn’t handled it well and he was really ill for the dark days and we were left with Matt Hancock. Who can hardly string a sentence together. Starmer is a defence lawyer by trade so he is used to tough situations, turning things around, pointing out weaknesses. Boris is still recovering for the effects of CV and hasn’t always been calm and collected when he talks in parliament so it’s really easy for Kier to exploit that.

Reactions: 18
A few more...

Apollo Bowie Flynn, Kingston James McGregor, Zuma Nesta Rock. Children of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale.
Shannyn Sossamon's daughter is Audio Science Clayton
Kate Winslet's son is Bear Blaze
Cosimo and Tuesday are the children of Marissa Ribisi and Beck
Talking of Bear, his children are Huckleberry and Marmaduke
Indio, Exton and Avri are the children of Robert Downey Jr.
Sage Moonblood and Seargeoh are the children of Sylvester Stallone (Seargeoh is pronounced Sergio)
I like lots of these names.. I’d hate to have a boring name

Reactions: 7
I bumped into Daisy Lowe in Cardiff a few years back. Our dogs took a liking to each other so we ended up having a chat.
She is without a doubt one of the most attractive human beings I have ever seen in real life. I always sort of thought “her face is alright, it’s her amazing figure that gets her the modelling gigs” - no,no - she is astonishingly attractive. Very friendly and polite too. I politely didn’t mention that I knew who she was. Doctor Who is filmed in Cardiff and it was back when she was with Matt Smith
I always thought Daisy was a bit too busty and smiley to be a model, yet too old for her parents to still be a reason for her career. Glad shes nice. She seems nice. Anyone have any gossip on Matt Smith? Apparently hes a massive cheater, but the stories always seem too outlandish to be true or for there not to have had photographic evidence.

[QUOTE="Vanillaco, post: 1325952, member:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.