Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have another one. Bit depressing. When my mum was about 14 she went on a school trip/cruise and met Jimmy savile and they had a pic together. We still have the photo to this day though she's buried it in a load of albums.
She said he smelt and was with who she thought was his boyfriend but probably an underage boy. Think he may have been in the pic too.
But there's no record of him going after under age boys. Were there any wildlife nearby, let's drag them into it, too. Plus swings - maybe Savile violated swings, too. And clouds, there's another one. They could have been in the picture. Raindrops, another possibility...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
hearing murmurings via twitter that boris is having increasing problems with alcohol recently, anybody know anything about it?? i don’t usually pay enough attention to his personal life because he makes me feel a bit ill , but would maybe explain why he hasn’t himself done any live press briefings recently and why tonight’s is pre recorded

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Tyson Fury could give them a run for their money his 5 children are called;

Venezuela
Prince John James
Prince Tyson II
Prince Adonis Amaziah
Valencia Amber

He sons are all called Prince because he king and they all Prince until they’ve earnt they place or something and he daughters are place names because he wife called Paris.
Adonis?! Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hearing murmurings via twitter that boris is having increasing problems with alcohol recently, anybody know anything about it?? i don’t usually pay enough attention to his personal life because he makes me feel a bit ill , but would maybe explain why he hasn’t himself done any live press briefings recently and why tonight’s is pre recorded
he'd be in the same boat as a significant proportion of the population at the moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
He was possibly quite controlling
But there's no record of him going after under age boys. Were there any wildlife nearby, let's drag them into it, too. Plus swings - maybe Savile violated swings, too. And clouds, there's another one. They could have been in the picture. Raindrops, another possibility...

The evidence was eyewitness evidence from my mum that JS was with a very young 'boyfriend'. My mum was 14 or so at the time and always thought it strange a grown adult was with such a person of young age.

Bit of a weird response in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 126
Totally agreee. What’s our favourite (for good and bad reasons) celeb name?
I quite like Apple 🤣
A few more...

Apollo Bowie Flynn, Kingston James McGregor, Zuma Nesta Rock. Children of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale.
Shannyn Sossamon's daughter is Audio Science Clayton
Kate Winslet's son is Bear Blaze
Cosimo and Tuesday are the children of Marissa Ribisi and Beck
Talking of Bear, his children are Huckleberry and Marmaduke
Indio, Exton and Avri are the children of Robert Downey Jr.
Sage Moonblood and Seargeoh are the children of Sylvester Stallone (Seargeoh is pronounced Sergio)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Frank Zappa called one of his kid’s Moon Unit. So that was nice for her. The other 2 are named equally ‘unusual’ names....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Always wondered if perhaps Liam Hemsworth was just a bit boring, and that's why they broke up. She's in her 20s and has a crap ton of money. I know what most of us would do...
There were blinds he was always shagging about when they were together

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Shiloh Pitt sounds too much like 'sileage pit' for me!
On idiot baby names, I know George is hardly bizarre, but I think an honourable mention is due to boxer George Foreman, who has 5 sons and 7 daughters. His sons are called George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.
I always think. Piloh Sh..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d assume the live press briefings is as they take it in turns and he’s just out of Intensive care and had a newborn. Re tonight’s broadcast, that’s not unusual to prerecord, the last one was. No reason for it to be live as no questions from press etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually, there are allegations on record, including this one -
299EB237-955F-4ABB-A143-37FC605C105A.jpeg

But you know, of all the hills to choose to die on, defending the absolutely appalling, indiscriminate and prolific abuser Savile against anyone’s allegations strikes me as a pretty bloody odd one.

• Heart
Reactions: 148

Like the name Electra but wouldn't dare!
I went to a private school for a while due to a scholarship. In my class, there was an Electra and an Araminta (who went by a completely normal shorter name, not related to her real name), as well as many others not mentioned in that list. Luckily, the majority of posh people are sensible, and many of the girls did have normal names like Hannah, Chloe, Emily etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tbh if I was going to make something up about Jimmy savile it wouldn't be my mum meeting him at 14 and seeing he had a very young boy as a companion.
My poor mum he had his arm around her and it makes.me feel so sick thinking he was enjoying it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Eh, he has a parliamentary majority of about 383146845 (while Labour continues to eat itself more efficiently than it can manage to function as an opposition), and he’s an infamous delegator. Plus, you know, still recovering from an illness that nearly killed him, and with a new baby. And most of us rubbish the daily conferences now, and sneer at all the media’s desperate ‘gotcha’ questions that never quite land. In his boots, why the duck would you bother with the effort of prepping for a live daily briefing, especially when you have a Cabinet full of Ministers who can’t say no when you tell them it’s their turn?

I’m sure he loves a drop or fifteen like most of us these days, but Bozo Boris Too Bladdered To Be Let Loose on Camera? Naaaaahhhh.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a tit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.
Ha ha .... my friend went on a cruise last year and he was on board with his wife and kids as he supplies all the cheese onboard !
She said he looked like tit morning noon and night and the Mrs moody and kids brats !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks dreadful. I'd put it down to him having had CV, but alcohol won't help. Ive already posted in the Boris and Carrie thread that the Daily Mail have turned on him, and the rest of the right wing press aren't far behind. The Telegraph had an article the other day that was gushing about how wonderful Keir Starmer is! If he loses The Scum as well then he's well and truely fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d assume the live press briefings is as they take it in turns and he’s just out of Intensive care and had a newborn. Re tonight’s broadcast, that’s not unusual to prerecord, the last one was. No reason for it to be live as no questions from press etc.
The last one was recorded as he had the 'rona and it was necessary. I agree though, these broadcasts don't necessarily need to be live.

He looks dreadful. I'd put it down to him having had CV, but alcohol won't help. Ive already posted in the Boris and Carrie thread that the Daily Mail have turned on him, and the rest of the right wing press aren't far behind. The Telegraph had an article the other day that was gushing about how wonderful Keir Starmer is! If he loses The Scum as well then he's well and truely fucked.
Have they really? I don't read the papers, I wonder why they've turned?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.