Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi found this in the Sun today:

I am surprised at how much money these mediocre actors earn.
Anyone know anything about Alan Halsall?
They always seem to love him in the comments section of the DM

Reactions: 1
What's the "that" that Meat Loaf wont do? Someone who looks like him cant be making demands of what they are not going to do.
Screwing around. There’s a part at the end of the song where the female singer says “sooner or later you’ll be screwing around” meat then says “I won’t do that”

Oh gosh, I can't be alone in finding Meaty slightly hot can I? Anyone? Please...

I fear I may have watched that same episode 😂. Thanks for the reminder!
Think that was the PG kids tv reason

Reactions: 2
Meat was on The One Show and other shows a year or so back and he didn’t seem well at all,slurry speech didn’t really seem with it,social media went a bit wild with what’s up with meatloaf stories and his management team put out a he’s just tired etc statement. What ever it was he was plugging promptly disappeared and that’s about all I’ve heard from him since. Many years ago it was said he was losing his voice and resorted to drinking his own urine.

new thread!
I’ll copy my post to the new one if that’s ok.

Reactions: 2
I must say I'm very impressed with how Tattlers handle a differenc of opinion. So calm, so measured.
Anywhere else, by now someone would have resorted to vile personal abuse.
So refreshing.

I'll just say this and no more, wasn't it Keir Starmer who failed to prosecute the Rotherham Grooming Gangs.?
I was just thinking that. You should go on the on the mums.chat site. It's like being released from some kind of prison where the punishment is constant verbal abuse and hair brained accusations compared to Mumsnet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Liam fray out drinking in Manchester all the time, nobody really bothers him, acts ok and not an arse in public at least!
I have liked the celeb culture for years but I have no idea who Serge is?!

Yeah where is this weirdo witch?!🤬🤬🤬
[/QUOTE]
We coming for you Ghi Ghi

Don’t have any gossip on him but his show on Radio X is 90% his voice talking about him and 10% music. Egocentric twit (him, not you!)
I was at Glasto last year with a group of friends and I was standing just to the left of the pyramid stage waiting to watch Liam Gallagher. People are pretty respectful of space in the crowds, a really friendly non threatening vibe in the vast audiences in front ofthese stages. All of a sudden I could feel some one slowly and smoothly pushing alongside me and edging me to my right making me move over and make way for him. I look around and there is this massive dude, built like a brick tit house who had muscled his way in. He’s in a tight t shirt and huge, so tall. He keeps staring straight ahead and me and my friends are like ok this guy is weird. Liam starts, crowd shuffles around a bit and I end up in front of dude standing next to the person he was making way for...... Chris Moyles. Bodyguard came in handy in the end as he ended up having to protect me along with Chris as I may have almost fallen backwards....,twice 😆 he pushed me back forwards. Chris was friendly with people who noticed him and chatted to them, bodyguard was instructed to move people along if they lingered too long. He was there with a group of friends having a good time I didn’t chat to him I was just happy for the free protection. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.