Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids with all these names may as well be called Fuckwit 1, Fuckwit 2 etc. Got no chance with rhose names....
My favourite stupid birth name announcement:

On 7th May, to Pooee (née Gubbins) and Spencer, a beautiful daughter, Ruby Rhapsody Panda, a sister for Mimi Magenta Poodle....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a tit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.
I could never be a birth registrar. With all the tit names these idiots come up with, I’d end up punching someone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In the interests of keeping with the theme, anyone remember the story about Keith Allen and Alex James (both high on coke) hooking up in the men's toilets?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It would have been funny if Jim Kerr from Simple Minds called one of his kids Wayne.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bear, along with Tiger, is becoming increasingly common.

Shiloh Pitt will never cease to make me do one of these 🤨
Shiloh Pitt sounds too much like 'sileage pit' for me!
On idiot baby names, I know George is hardly bizarre, but I think an honourable mention is due to boxer George Foreman, who has 5 sons and 7 daughters. His sons are called George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
What about North West and Chicago West? Lol!
Although with parents like Kim and Kanye and a family like the kardashians you couldn’t really call the baby something normal like Katie or Sarah. Just wouldn’t fit😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a friend who works in the hair industry he’s done a few celeb hairs and been all over the world with a couple of singers but he met Miley Cyrus in LA in the toilets and she was sky high and then drove them to a hotel whilst playing her new album and singing it to him.

(true story as I’ve seen the videos he was taking)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've heard Miley Cyrus is nice, perhaps the drugs help.
I think she got the raw end of the media when she and Chris Hemsworth divorced

Reactions: 30
I've heard Miley Cyrus is nice, perhaps the drugs help.
I think she got the raw end of the media when she and Chris Hemsworth divorced
Yeah he said she was lovely! I’ve always been a fan! Back in the Hannah Montana days. Which I’ve been rewatching on Disney + 😎
She’s always got a lot of stick. Saw her in 2014 in London and her voice was out of this world

Reactions: 18
I could never be a birth registrar. With all the tit names these idiots come up with, I’d end up punching someone!
A family member worked as a registrar for years and sometimes gently enquired as to the name given, but they weren’t able to come out and blatantly say they’d refuse to register the baby if named something daft. Luckily vast majority were ok but did have a Prince

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shiloh Pitt sounds too much like 'sileage pit' for me!
On idiot baby names, I know George is hardly bizarre, but I think an honourable mention is due to boxer George Foreman, who has 5 sons and 7 daughters. His sons are called George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.
It's Pile o'tit for me. I quite like Shiloh on its own.

Sebastian Bach's kids are called Sebastiano (boy) and Sebastiana (girl). It always makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Little off topic but just reminded me ...when my dad was a trainee doctor in London at at Thomas's, this was in the 70s. He had to watch babies be delivered presumably as part of his training. When one lady gave birth rather than ask what is the babys sex she asked, openly and shamelessly what 'colour is it' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Yeah he said she was lovely! I’ve always been a fan! Back in the Hannah Montana days. Which I’ve been rewatching on Disney + 😎
She’s always got a lot of stick. Saw her in 2014 in London and her voice was out of this world
Always wondered if perhaps Liam Hemsworth was just a bit boring, and that's why they broke up. She's in her 20s and has a crap ton of money. I know what most of us would do...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tyson Fury could give them a run for their money his 5 children are called;

Venezuela
Prince John James
Prince Tyson II
Prince Adonis Amaziah
Valencia Amber

He sons are all called Prince because he king and they all Prince until they’ve earnt they place or something and he daughters are place names because he wife called Paris.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Don’t know if it’s true but it’s a fun rumour 😂View attachment 127077
Never heard that one but a bit before my time.

Did anyone watch the Peter Sellers documentary on BBC last night? I didn't even know Liza was considering marrying Sellers (for a few weeks) at one point in the 1970s.

For such a control freak ruled by his moodswings, seems Sellers finally met his match with his last wife (won't spoil it any further for those who don't know). Though Peter probably would have fared a bit better with today's mental health services/treatments (some may say that's debatable)! The amyl nitrate habit probably didn't help his heart, as well.

Worth watching if you haven't seen it yet and only knew certain points of Peter Seller's life story. Peter Sellers: A State of Comic Ecstasy

Reactions: 11
The celebrity offspring name of all names surely has to be Jermaine Jackson's son - JERMAJESTY - I tit you not, look it up!

My driving instructor was called Mike Hunt (I'm not making it up!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A family member worked as a registrar for years and sometimes gently enquired as to the name given, but they weren’t able to come out and blatantly say they’d refuse to register the baby if named something daft. Luckily vast majority were ok but did have a Prince
I have come across a kid called Will.I.Am 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.