Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For part of my job I had to register all new children's names, a few which stuck in my mind (these are all Christian names)

Lard
Peanut
Barcardi (middle name) coke
DJ bing

Some parents are terrible !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
But there's no record of him going after under age boys. Were there any wildlife nearby, let's drag them into it, too. Plus swings - maybe Savile violated swings, too. And clouds, there's another one. They could have been in the picture. Raindrops, another possibility...
there is

Reactions: 15
Shiloh is fine on its own. With Pitt as a surname it becomes an unfortunate Spoonerism.
Yeah, that’s maybe why they gave their kids the surname Jolie-Pitt. Actually, I think Shiloh uses male pronouns and the name John now, so they have saved themselves!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a tit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.
he is a prize Wanker! all he seems to be able to talk about is cheese !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a tit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.
we really need a 🤦🏼‍♀️ Response in the 👍🏻Like button!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker and finally posting 😂 Jensen Ackles (from the TV show Supernatural) has a daughter Justice Jay and twins Arrow and Zepplin.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I looked after a little girl called (and spelt) Elektra. They clearly ran out steam and played it safe with her younger brother who was called Alan.

It then turned out that all first born males on Dad's side were called Alan so they had to do that!
Oh my god I'm howling at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please stop, this is our fun place.

A story I saw on Twitter yesterday about Jim Davidson. He had a sitcom which was something to do with Elephant and Castle in the title. David Thewlis was hired to play a mugger, and apparently the crew hated Jim so much, they all clubbed together to pay David Thewlis to hit him as hard as he could. The story goes that he did it and Jim told him he'd never work again.
Up the elephant and round the castle?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bit of a newbie on here ... why/how does tea relate to gossip? Have noticed it a few times.
according to merriam webster:
It appears that T, also spelled tea, had a double-edged meaning in black drag culture. It could refer to a hidden truth, as Chablis uses it, and it could also refer to someone else's hidden truth—that is, gossip

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The turnaround in the press has been so spectacular I almost feel sorry for the man! They are going to have a field day tomorrow with that garbled message. A sensible Labour Party have a real chance to at least behave like an actual opposition party unless the far left succeed in destroying them on the way out as it looks like they want to do.
It is. It’s astonishing really for it to have happened so soon. Yesterday I saw one DM journalist claim the cabinet are furious with Boris because he didn’t consult them before recording his speech, that’s dictator like behaviour. Very worrying if true.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.