Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh look, a Remoaner making tit up, quelle surprise. Pure bollocks. Want to tell us which country is doing it all so much better, then?
Nope, none of that here, it’s a safe space from politics, I beg of you.

Plenty of countries have handled it better btw, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
It would have been funny if Jim Kerr from Simple Minds called one of his kids Wayne.
I actually have a mutual friend called Wayne King and I thought his name was a joke for a years until someone actually told me it wasn’t ahhaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope, none of that here, it’s a safe space from politics, I beg of you.

Plenty of countries have handled it better btw, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany etc.
Well, I’m not the one who started a little political slur by bringing up Brexit. And Germany, for example? Pfft, already failing -https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52604676

But you’re right: I’m here for goss, not idiots dragging their personal politics into the fun-zone. Easier for me to just mute anyone I see doing that. Which I will from now on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well, I’m not the one who started a little political slur by bringing up Brexit. And Germany, for example? Pfft, already failing -https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52604676

But you’re right: I’m here for goss, not idiots dragging their personal politics into the fun-zone. Easier for me to just mute anyone I see doing that. Which I will from now on.
True- yours was the last comment I saw though! No harm meant.

Crosses Germany off the list 😂 if 7pm introduces a ease of it all though it’s only gonna prove we’re out of touch.
Any way, celeb goss. Not really a celeb but someone mentioned her earlier; Demi Rose. She was a ‘guest’ in a whorehouse in the states and that’s what got her follower count up (and an into to Tyga), google Taz’s Angels.

Reactions: 2
ooh look, a Remoaner making tit up, quelle surprise. Pure bollocks. Want to tell us which country is doing it all so much better, then?
Anyone smell gammon?

Worst death toll in Europe.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Come on, no baby name is as bad as Elon Musk and Grimes' baby
I have crazy theory, that this unpronouncable name is for public, and that in reality kid has normal name that only closest knowes, because, well, the kid is a millionaire :D But also I have a feeling that I give too much credit for then :D

Reactions: 26
Even on the news they say it’s hard to compare death tolls because there are so many variables. New Zealand has a much smaller population than us for example. Also we are counting deaths from care homes and some countries aren’t doing that.

Reactions: 16
Makes Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz sound...we’ll just meh...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone smell gammon?

Worst death toll in Europe.....
Don’t bring politics into this.

We have one of the highest populations in Europe. We are also not differentiating between people who died of covid, and people who died with covid, ie died of other causes while incidentally infected.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please stop, this is our fun place.

A story I saw on Twitter yesterday about Jim Davidson. He had a sitcom which was something to do with Elephant and Castle in the title. David Thewlis was hired to play a mugger, and apparently the crew hated Jim so much, they all clubbed together to pay David Thewlis to hit him as hard as he could. The story goes that he did it and Jim told him he'd never work again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Don’t bring politics into this.

We have one of the highest populations in Europe. We are also not differentiating between people who died of covid, and people who died with covid, ie died of other causes while incidentally infected.
Will be 100k dead in a few months I suspect

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have crazy theory, that this unpronouncable name is for public, and that in reality kid has normal name that only closest knowes, because, well, the kid is a millionaire :D But also I have a feeling that I give too much credit for then :D
I think this too. Maybe not even because that kid is going to be mega rich but just as a “duck off we might be famous but our baby isn’t” type thing.

Reactions: 9
My friend's husband used to hang around with Tom Hardy when they were teens. He used to steal quite a bit from shops etc.

Aunt has a friend who was sexually assaulted by this person when having dance lessons with him in the 80s. I'll "give you a clue". Initials are LB.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
My friend's husband used to hang around with Tom Hardy when they were teens. He used to steal quite a bit from shops etc.

Aunt has a friend who was sexually assaulted by this person when having dance lessons with him in the 80s. I'll "give you a clue". Initials are LB.
After watching LB and his antics in celeb BB, I’m not surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
hearing murmurings via twitter that boris is having increasing problems with alcohol recently, anybody know anything about it?? i don’t usually pay enough attention to his personal life because he makes me feel a bit ill , but would maybe explain why he hasn’t himself done any live press briefings recently and why tonight’s is pre recorded
Or perhaps he’s been recovering from a brush with death and the birth of a new son?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.