Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over here because my usual threads are moving slow. Just came to say Kit Harrington of GOT is a head and got offended because I didn’t know who he was once when I was 16 working on a checkout till. But the girl Sophie(?) of GOT is nice and always let me pet her dog. Goodbye 🤣
I had a mega crush on him. He seems so shy!

Reactions: 6
Ladies of London:

I'm glad it was canned - the casting was just dreadful. I think there would be a golden opportunity for 'The Real Housewives of London' to be created. Imagine if they got the likes of Tamara Eccleston.

I didn't like Caroline - couldn't stand her - and didn't believe what she was selling. Her gift company, which we were led to believe was a huge money-maker, was anything but. There always seemed to be something funny about her husband - nobody really knew what he did, other than he worked in finance. She made an appearance on Million Dollar Listing when Tracy Tutor went over there to sell something, and was just the same annoying Caroline.

Caprice - oh my goodness, what a narcissistic idiot she is. She's so dramatic and loves to go running to the press about anything.

Annabelle was married to a Rothschild; when she died, there were conspiracy rumours about that (not for this forum). But the official story is that she committed suicide. She had been in immense pain for a long time after she broke her back and was never able to get back to normal.

--------------------------------

The Chase:

The guy with Parkinson's (the ex-Doctor) is just lovely. Not gossip per se; just sharing my opinion having met him. The Governess has something like autism; she comes across all stern but really is very lovely. I haven't met The Vixen but I can't warm to her, or The Beast, when they're on.

I've always wondered, if the Chaser wins, do they get to pocket the cash? Probably not, as it's usually quite a lot, but I do wonder how it all works.

Does anyone follow Australian TV - Packed to the Rafters and The Wrong Girl, specifically?

If so, a major star from those shows - Jessica Marais - is in the Daily Mail again today. Apparently she's had a breakdown of sorts, poor thing. Not posting this as gossip, but just to say I really wish someone would step in and get help for her. Her partner is tied up with one of these new-age churches and for the past couple or so years she's been dropping out of roles left, right and centre. She had been getting treatment in a centre (church or rehab, I don't know), but there's obviously something very wrong happening with her. The Daily Mail loves to publish very unflattering pictures of her looking very unlike herself when she's out and about; thankfully most of the comments are along the lines of how the DM needs to back the heck off and leave her be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone heard the Hilary Duff rumours that she got visited by Child Protective Services? She posted an Instagram video and an eagle eyed person caught a frame that had a photo of her young son completely naked, bound to a table by loads of cling film. In another video her daughter was locked in a dog cage :confused:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I’m sure katie was pregnant by Peter but had an abortion due to some jobs coming up for her? He wasn’t happy, no wonder, and then left her
Bloody hell.

I've always wondered, if the Chaser wins, do they get to pocket the cash? Probably not, as it's usually quite a lot, but I do wonder how it all works.

The chaser won't take the money, that's not how it works. I'm convinced it's fixed anyway.

Reactions: 10
Ladies of London:

I'm glad it was canned - the casting was just dreadful. I think there would be a golden opportunity for 'The Real Housewives of London' to be created. Imagine if they got the likes of Tamara Eccleston.

I didn't like Caroline - couldn't stand her - and didn't believe what she was selling. Her gift company, which we were led to believe was a huge money-maker, was anything but. There always seemed to be something funny about her husband - nobody really knew what he did, other than he worked in finance. She made an appearance on Million Dollar Listing when Tracy Tutor went over there to sell something, and was just the same annoying Caroline.

Caprice - oh my goodness, what a narcissistic idiot she is. She's so dramatic and loves to go running to the press about anything.

Annabelle was married to a Rothschild; when she died, there were conspiracy rumours about that (not for this forum). But the official story is that she committed suicide. She had been in immense pain for a long time after she broke her back and was never able to get back to normal.

The Chase:

The guy with Parkinson's (the ex-Doctor) is just lovely. Not gossip per se; just sharing my opinion having met him. The Governess has something like autism; she comes across all stern but really is very lovely. I haven't met The Vixen but I can't warm to her, or The Beast, when they're on.

Does anyone follow Australian TV - Packed to the Rafters and The Wrong Girl, specifically?

If so, a major star from those shows - Jessica Marais - is in the Daily Mail again today. Apparently she's had a breakdown of sorts, poor thing. Not posting this as gossip, but just to say I really wish someone would step in and get help for her. Her partner is tied up with one of these new-age churches and for the past couple or so years she's been dropping out of roles left, right and centre. She had been getting treatment in a centre (church or rehab, I don't know), but there's obviously something very wrong happening with her. The Daily Mail loves to publish very unflattering pictures of her looking very unlike herself when she's out and about; thankfully most of the comments are along the lines of how the DM needs to back the heck off and leave her be.
I know her she was brilliant in Love Child and has a child with her home and away actor ex,DM also posted pics of a fractious argument of them on handover day, agreed she needs an intervention.....

Reactions: 2
I’m sure katie was pregnant by Peter but had an abortion due to some jobs coming up for her? He wasn’t happy, no wonder, and then left her
Somebody years ago mentioned she had given Peter a ‘dose’ Not sure if it’s true but wouldn’t be surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Over here because my usual threads are moving slow. Just came to say Kit Harrington of GOT is a head and got offended because I didn’t know who he was once when I was 16 working on a checkout till. But the girl Sophie(?) of GOT is nice and always let me pet her dog. Goodbye 🤣
I can confirm this too!
Kit Harrington is a dick and likes to be recognised but don’t approach him!
He suffers from little man syndrome 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Has anyone heard the Hilary Duff rumours that she got visited by Child Protective Services? She posted an Instagram video and an eagle eyed person caught a frame that had a photo of her young son completely naked, bound to a table by loads of cling film. In another video her daughter was locked in a dog cage :confused:
Where does this info come from? A google search throws up nothing of the sort.

Reactions: 20
Where does this info come from? A google search throws up nothing of the sort.
A google search showed a pic of her daughter playing in a dog cage, but it wasn't sinister the child had just gone innit to play, like kids like climbing into cardboard boxes, no way was she a prisoner.

Reactions: 14
A google search showed a pic of her daughter playing in a dog cage, but it wasn't sinister the child had just gone innit to play, like kids like climbing into cardboard boxes, no way was she a prisoner.
Came here to say this, kids absolutely love things like boxes, dog crates etc. Unless she actually looked distressed and the door was locked then I’d take that one with a pinch of salt. Not sure about the photo though.. can’t seem to find anything on that.

Reactions: 9
Ladies of London:

The Chase:

Anne Hegerty is autistic. She was diagnosed quite late, as is often the case for women. She talked about it a lot when she went on IACGMOOH.

I used to houseshare with a guy who had been in the Olympic team with Sharron Davies. He utterly loathed her, said she was a total witch. He was quite a strong personality himself though.

Reactions: 11
Came here to say this, kids absolutely love things like boxes, dog crates etc. Unless she actually looked distressed and the door was locked then I’d take that one with a pinch of salt. Not sure about the photo though.. can’t seem to find anything on that.
Everyone knows if you buy a child a toy they’d be more interested in the box. I once brought my friends baby to the store and she was more interested in the loofah I bought over the teddy I bought her Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Police didn't have a lot on Cliff Richard at all that's why he got off and got a huge payout,not because of his PR. I'm just waiting for him to croak and then it will be like Jimmy Savile all over again.
Quite a few years ago I was chatting to someone and they had a friend in the Met who said (and I think this has been mentioned here) that Cliff Richard was linked somehow to the Jill Dando case. She had been investigating a p*Edo ring. At the time I laughed and thought it was ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.