Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: The chasers. A lady I used to work with was on the show a few years ago. They got Shaun Wallace. The Dark Destroyer. She said he was very nice. Met them backstage afterwards, chatted away and congratulated them on their win. Only two of them went through and they won £40,000 between then!
Have met him & can confirm he seemed genuinely nice.

Reactions: 19
I thought he was gay! Just the obvious vibe I got

I have another bit of gossip first hand from a family member who has to work for him.
Brian Cox aka off BBC presenting fame is the biggest ever wanker. Everyone who has to work with him cannot stand him, he throws tantrums and they call him Brian cocks 😂😂😂
He comes across as patronising little tosser but loads of women seem to love him
Have to disagree with this one - I interviewed him once (in a previous life) and he was lovely. As is Kathy Burke and Sharrron Davies. Sorry, I'll have to think of some who were awful, as I'm missing the point of the thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have to disagree with this one - I interviewed him once (in a previous life) and he was lovely. As is Kathy Burke and Sharrron Davies. Sorry, I'll have to think of some who were awful, as I'm missing the point of the thread 😂
I think as someone said on an earlier thread though, when a celeb is being interviewed or meeting you like after a show or something they are obviously a lot more likely to be on best behaviour...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Kathy Burk! I get the impression what you see is what you get with her and how she comes across in interviews etc is how she is if that makes sense.

Miriam Margoyles is another one I love, she always manages to drop a swear word when ever she goes on This Morning🤣 I hope she’s as nice as she comes across too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Re: The chasers. A lady I used to work with was on the show a few years ago. They got Shaun Wallace. The Dark Destroyer. She said he was very nice. Met them backstage afterwards, chatted away and congratulated them on their win. Only two of them went through and they won £40,000 between then!
Wow what a fab sum of money to win!
He seems nice so this is good to hear, but he isn't good at faking the fixing.

Katie Price didn't have her kids taken away from her, but Junior and Princess were definitely living with Peter and Emily full time a while back because it was obvious from social media.
Does anyone know the real reason why Katie and Peter split?

Reactions: 12
As a Year 6, I interviewed both Raymond Briggs and Nick Park.
Park was wonderful and Briggs, oddly up himself.

Later in life, Clive Dunn had a VIP Tour of my work place and was lovely. Looked exactly like his Dad's Army character.

Also had Bill Wyman do a ribbon cutting and hello. The basic staff were forbidden from looking or speaking to him. Although he gave me the proper eye when he came in. I was 17, young and pretty, and honestly, looked younger.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If there's any Terry Pratchett fans around I checked him into a hotel once and his PA came to reception with him to complain about his room. She was vile but he was stood behind her mouthing 'honestly it's fine' whilst shaking his head. He was a sweetheart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Katie Price didn't have her kids taken away from her, but Junior and Princess were definitely living with Peter and Emily full time a while back because it was obvious from social media.
Yes he enrolled them at a school near his home two years ago, after the summer she spent in Spain chasing some rich blokes. They live with him full time, same with the two younger ones, they live with their dad too. She just gets access visits. It appears she has relocated nearer to the Andre's for some reason. She needs to give up, he want's no part of her.:(

Reactions: 19
I thought he was gay! Just the obvious vibe I got

I have another bit of gossip first hand from a family member who has to work for him.
Brian Cox aka off BBC presenting fame is the biggest ever wanker. Everyone who has to work with him cannot stand him, he throws tantrums and they call him Brian cocks 😂😂😂
He comes across as patronising little tosser but loads of women seem to love him
[
As a Year 6, I interviewed both Raymond Briggs and Nick Park.
Park was wonderful and Briggs, oddly up himself.

Later in life, Clive Dunn had a VIP Tour of my work place and was lovely. Looked exactly like his Dad's Army character.

Also had Bill Wyman do a ribbon cutting and hello. The basic staff were forbidden from looking or speaking to him. Although he gave me the proper eye when he came in. I was 17, young and pretty, and honestly, looked younger.
I was in The Gambia and Clive Dunn was in our hotel. His daughter was flogging timeshares in Portugal or somewhere and would let you have a photo of Clive if she took it, she was only charging a fiver :rolleyes: That must have been thirty years ago :eek:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just watching BGT. Ive read previous threads but seen conflicting reports - I really need to know if Ant had an affair with Amanda or Scarlett or both ???? Someone please help I can’t sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching BGT. Ive read previous threads but seen conflicting reports - I really need to know if Ant had an affair with Amanda or Scarlett or both ???? Someone please help I can’t sleep
He had an affair with Amanda, it was confirmed by Popbitch who are pretty reliable.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Over here because my usual threads are moving slow. Just came to say Kit Harrington of GOT is a head and got offended because I didn’t know who he was once when I was 16 working on a checkout till. But the girl Sophie(?) of GOT is nice and always let me pet her dog. Goodbye 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes he enrolled them at a school near his home two years ago, after the summer she spent in Spain chasing some rich blokes. They live with him full time, same with the two younger ones, they live with their dad too. She just gets access visits. It appears she has relocated nearer to the Andre's for some reason. She needs to give up, he want's no part of her.:(
I thought so. I think Harvey is the only one who still lives with her, as he appears regularly in her social media posts. But then his Dad has never been involved has he?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I thought so. I think Harvey is the only one who still lives with her, as he appears regularly in her social media posts. But then his Dad has never been involved has he?
His dad is Dwight Yorke and you’re right, he’s never been involved. I think Harvey resides in a residential facility but may be isolating with KP. There’s a thread on her, if you haven’t seen it already

Reactions: 14
Wow what a fab sum of money to win!
He seems nice so this is good to hear, but he isn't good at faking the fixing.

Does anyone know the real reason why Katie and Peter split?

I’m sure katie was pregnant by Peter but had an abortion due to some jobs coming up for her? He wasn’t happy, no wonder, and then left her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.