Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we know Bradley Walsh has a totally clean bill of health goss-wise, what about tea on the Chasers themselves? Couple of friends at work went to watch The Chase being recorded, and another one lived near to Mark ‘the Beast’ Labbett & has seen him out & about in nightclubs. I’d always quite liked his style, but the consensus of all three of them was that he’s a rather nasty piece of work in person - very arrogant, very rude, a bully. Then again, not terrible sins in the world of Dubai camel-wanking & coffee-table turd fetishes, I know!

Any word on him or the other Chasers? (If anyone rubbishes The Governess I will be LA LA LA CAN’T HEAR YOU bc I❤her completely!)
Disappointed to hear about Mark Labbett. I like him, and all the chasers. The impression I get from the TV is that he’s ornery but a nice person. I also suspect he’s a bit socially awkward and tries to hide this by putting on a persona.

Reactions: 11
I noticed the Beast was still wearing his wedding ring on that new chasers show. I thought I read last year he and his wife (also his first cousin) had split.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Disappointed to hear about Mark Labbett. I like him, and all the chasers. The impression I get from the TV is that he’s ornery but a nice person. I also suspect he’s a bit socially awkward and tries to hide this by putting on a persona.
I like them too! That's partly why I was asking - for all I know Labbett is a nice guy & my work friends were just shooting their mouths off. Hoping someone else here might have tea to either back up their view of him or shoot it down.

Reactions: 5
Am I imagining it or did Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat have her kids removed by social services?
I've got a few. Two on good authority

Before Mel Bs marriage went tits up social services were there non stop trying to protect the kids. Ready sad. One stage think emergency intervention for th kids was out in place. She's as bad as her big baby looking ex and there was violence and neglect of the kids.

It all came out a few years later.

Other one before it hit the headlines police friend warned me they were going to arrest cliff Richard. Yewtree stuff. Put it this way they had lots of evidence and he got off with a lot. PR job was fantastic
Am I imagining it or did Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat have her kids removed by social services?

Reactions: 11
Don't think so.
I am pretty certain Katy price is on the local social services books though

Reactions: 10

No it was her. A lot of people thought it was Katie Price when the anonymous story was printed but I’ve seen in a few places that it was Tricia Penrose.

Reactions: 30
Oh really. Interesting. I wonder what Tricia has been up to? Maybe domestic violence or drug abuse. Very serious when the kids are taken

Reactions: 4
Anything on Chrissy Teigen?

I get so mad at the videos she shares of her daughter handling their hamster. The kid is so rough and doesn’t treat the animal safely.

Other than that I quite like her so it would be interesting to know more.
I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link directly to it so I won’t, but on the celebrity forum on lipstickalley there’s a thread about her bullying Courtney Stodden (and other stories about her behaviour) and she comes across as absolutely vile. I don’t know why anyone finds her funny on Twitter, I think she’s a right witch on there. She was even worse pre-Legend.

EDIT: I’ve seen other people post links so it might be okay but mods please remove it if it’s not: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...rissy-teigen-of-online-hate-campaign.3458198/

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh really. Interesting. I wonder what Tricia has been up to? Maybe domestic violence or drug abuse. Very serious when the kids are taken
I don't know if they were taken as such but they were involved and live with their dad. She was having a hard time apparently and was seen in public pulling her sons hair aggressively. She also publicly outed her husband as gay. She's still really close with the guy who played her husband in Heartbeat and I always think that shows something about the kind of character they are. It's a sad situation all round. For what it's worth I always thought her husband was in the ranks of Rebecca Adlington's hubby of super gay 🙈

Reactions: 13
I don't know if they were taken as such but they were involved and live with their dad. She was having a hard time apparently and was seen in public pulling her sons hair aggressively. She also publicly outed her husband as gay. She's still really close with the guy who played her husband in Heartbeat and I always think that shows something about the kind of character they are. It's a sad situation all round. For what it's worth I always thought her husband was in the ranks of Rebecca Adlington's hubby of super gay 🙈

I thought he was gay! Just the obvious vibe I got

I have another bit of gossip first hand from a family member who has to work for him.
Brian Cox aka off BBC presenting fame is the biggest ever wanker. Everyone who has to work with him cannot stand him, he throws tantrums and they call him Brian cocks 😂😂😂
He comes across as patronising little tosser but loads of women seem to love him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie Price didn't have her kids taken away from her, but Junior and Princess were definitely living with Peter and Emily full time a while back because it was obvious from social media.

Reactions: 9
The Police didn't have a lot on Cliff Richard at all that's why he got off and got a huge payout,not because of his PR. I'm just waiting for him to croak and then it will be like Jimmy Savile all over again.

Reactions: 33

I have another bit of gossip first hand from a family member who has to work for him.
Brian Cox aka off BBC presenting fame is the biggest ever wanker. Everyone who has to work with him cannot stand him, he throws tantrums and they call him Brian cocks 😂😂😂
He comes across as patronising little tosser but loads of women seem to love him
He seems so whimsical, gentle and intelligent. I can’t imagine him throwing a tantrum!

Reactions: 7

Do you mean Professor Brian Cox of science and former member of D-ream fame, or Brian Cox of acting fame, please?

Reactions: 13
Re: The chasers. A lady I used to work with was on the show a few years ago. They got Shaun Wallace. The Dark Destroyer. She said he was very nice. Met them backstage afterwards, chatted away and congratulated them on their win. Only two of them went through and they won £40,000 between then!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.