Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few years ago I was chatting to someone and they had a friend in the Met who said (and I think this has been mentioned here) that Cliff Richard was linked somehow to the Jill Dando case. She had been investigating a p*Edo ring. At the time I laughed and thought it was ridiculous.
Ooh you could go onto the conspiracy theory thread with this one 🙂

Reactions: 13
Yes I've heard that before and that he was involved with the Krays, a possible murder and the Elm Guest House. God knows but he comes up as very dodgy on my radar. He was whinging just a couple of weeks ago about his records not being played in the U.K any more!. People are sick of people like him and we have had enough.He needs to disappear for good,we don't want him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Quite a few years ago I was chatting to someone and they had a friend in the Met who said (and I think this has been mentioned here) that Cliff Richard was linked somehow to the Jill Dando case. She had been investigating a p*Edo ring. At the time I laughed and thought it was ridiculous.
Cliff richard was also *allegedly* (🙄) involved in the sex abuse scandal of kincora boys home here in northern ireland.

Theres a thread on him on here somewhere, it's quite interesting. Cliff won over the BBC filming the raid but hes never actually been cleared of sex abuse (altho I dont think anything has ever went to court about him specifically abusing children. It's just a lot of coincidental evidenc points him to being in certain places where sex abuse was rife. I've never liked him but that's not to say hes a pedalo but theres videos on youtube about how close him n Saville were.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Disappointed to hear about Mark Labbett. I like him, and all the chasers. The impression I get from the TV is that he’s ornery but a nice person. I also suspect he’s a bit socially awkward and tries to hide this by putting on a persona.
My parents were on a cruise with Mark/the beast and they said he was a nice man. Very complimentary about Bradley Walsh, who he says is always interacting with the people on the show and making people feel comfortable. For some reason he mentioned that Paddy McGuiness is the opposite and once the camera stops rolling shuts off.

• Heart
Yes sir professor professional Brian Cox the cock
I went to school with him and he was lovely. Always won the local pub quiz though (hardly surprising). He was in a local band called Dare which was quite well known locally and he was always charming to everyone who “hassled” him whilst out.

Reactions: 14
Heather Mills - incredibly charming. I can completelty see how she fooled Macca. Nick Hancock (ex presenter of a Question of Sport) was a complete arse. Probably the least important person I ever had to speak to, as well...:rolleyes:

Ex-colleague had a lovely story about Paula Yates - she saw a little dog come flying out of a taxi in Soho pursued by a shrieking woman and managed to grab it. The shrieking woman was Paula, who then took her for a massive lunch as a reward.

Mariella Frostrup put me off smoking. Lovely lady and very friendly, but with awful breath from the fags.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Cliff Richard gets on my nerves. And his fans do with the way they cry about how he’s ‘innocent’. No he’s not, not having enough evidence does not count as someone being innocent more like he’s been bleeping lucky to not get caught yet as usual with these types.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh Cliff Richard gets on my nerves. And his fans do with the way they cry about how he’s ‘innocent’. No he’s not, not having enough evidence does not count as someone being innocent more like he’s been bleeping lucky to not get caught yet as usual with these types.
I feel the exact same bubbly!
Also heard David Jason is in the same category n they're just waiting for him to pop his clogs. I hope this 1 isnt true I loved DJ

Reactions: 22
I hope it isn’t true about DJ too he’s a national treasure more so than Saville was imo. As yet I haven’t seen/heard much compelling evidence about there being something to it unlike with ‘kitty’, but you can never really know can you? Not until it’s to late and they’re already dead and they’ve had decades of being celebrated and adored by the public.

Reactions: 10
I feel the exact same bubbly!
Also heard David Jason is in the same category n they're just waiting for him to pop his clogs. I hope this 1 isnt true I loved DJ
How come they’re waiting for these men to die before it all comes out Why not now?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure the Cliff stuff just stems from his closeted life. People can sense he’s not being entirely straightforward and it ends up becoming these conspiracy things, when in reality it’s just a lack of openess.

How come they’re waiting for these men to die before it all comes out Why not now?
Cus the entertainment industry is like that they look after their own (not known from experience just through reading everything) I think DJ still bring a lot of money in, only fools and horses is still on 1 of the TV channels a lot and who would believe that DJ is a pedalo? I really hope it's just malicious gossip, I dont have any kind of proof other than what others have said. Some of these men are very powerful, if you had been abused by someone of the status of DJ or Jimmy saville and came forward there no way youd be able to prove it and if you did it would be settled out of court.

Again, I really hope it's not true about DJ

Reactions: 12
Possibly because the victims won’t feel comfortable enough coming forward whilst they’re still alive and powerful/rich enough to shut them up. People do go to the police but often they don’t do anything.

Cliff Richard is a total narcissist, that statement he made after suing the BBC was nuts. He really is very unlikeable.

Reactions: 34
It’s annoying because I sometimes get ‘Summer Holiday’ stuck in my head as it’s annoyingly catchy, then I remember who’s song it is.

• Haha
I've never liked him. He definitely gives off weird vibes.
This is what I mean. He does give off weird vibes but I think it’s because he suppresses such an important part of himself.

Not that he can’t also be an hole of a person and he may well be one of the many who didn’t look too closely at birth certificates but there is clearly not enough evidence of anything else.

I have a friend who has always been a nice person (so not that much like Cliff) but was always just quite odd and forced. Then he came out - he’s very religious and hadn’t really wanted to admit the truth even to himself. Now he’s a minister accepted in his church, married, and a far, far happier and more genuine person.

Reactions: 14
Heather Mills - incredibly charming. I can completelty see how she fooled Macca. Nick Hancock (ex presenter of a Question of Sport) was a complete arse. Probably the least important person I ever had to speak to, as well...:rolleyes:

Ex-colleague had a lovely story about Paula Yates - she saw a little dog come flying out of a taxi in Soho pursued by a shrieking woman and managed to grab it. The shrieking woman was Paula, who then took her for a massive lunch as a reward.

Mariella Frostrup put me off smoking. Lovely lady and very friendly, but with awful breath from the fags.
I think you mean ’They Think It’s All Over’.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.