Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the Blue stuff from the prev thread.

I thought Duncan came out as bi and in a relationship with a man around the time he was in hollyoaks.

I've heard Pharell Williams is a massive sex pest. He did a video with Mariah Carey and she made a complaint about him touching her up and coming onto her. If you go back to the NERD days the video for lapdance is x rated.
No Duncan came out before that.

Reactions: 3
I remember Duncan James joked that he slept with Michelle Heaton from Liberty x and she turned him gay. She did not like that joke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Any tea on Caroline Stanbury? She dated Prince Andrew way back in the day -yacht girl? then moved to Dubai of all places (ports potty?)a few years ago now split from her husband. Not sure if she’s back in London again now or still in Dubai. Possible new friend for Meghan if she moved to LA

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any tea on Caroline Stanbury? She dated Prince Andrew way back in the day -yacht girl? then moved to Dubai of all places (ports potty?)a few years ago now split from her husband. Not sure if she’s back in London again now or still in Dubai. Possible new friend for Meghan if she moved to LA
She was an absolute witch on Ladies of London. Didn’t her and her husband flee to Dubai as they were broke and owed people money?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Still in Dubai and living a life of luxury according to her insta account. She’s got such a great lifestyle, actually a little bit envious of it!

Reactions: 5
Still in Dubai and living a life of luxury according to her insta account. She’s got such a great lifestyle, actually a little bit envious of it!
I’ve got a crush on her. She’s one year younger than me and looks fabulous!! I loved Ladies of London and was gutted when they cancelled it ☹

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a crush on her. She’s one year younger than me and looks fabulous!! I loved Ladies of London and was gutted when they cancelled it ☹
I don’t know why they don’t do a Real Housewives of London? They didn’t cancel Ladies of London because of Annabels death did they? Did she commit suicide?😥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so connected. She must have some dirt on people. And if I recall was in Epstein’s black book.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All these celebs who claim they haven’t had surgery it’s just make up. Can you DM me and let me no how it’s done please. Thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now we know Bradley Walsh has a totally clean bill of health goss-wise, what about tea on the Chasers themselves? Couple of friends at work went to watch The Chase being recorded, and another one lived near to Mark ‘the Beast’ Labbett & has seen him out & about in nightclubs. I’d always quite liked his style, but the consensus of all three of them was that he’s a rather nasty piece of work in person - very arrogant, very rude, a bully. Then again, not terrible sins in the world of Dubai camel-wanking & coffee-table turd fetishes, I know!

Any word on him or the other Chasers? (If anyone rubbishes The Governess I will be LA LA LA CAN’T HEAR YOU bc I❤her completely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have tea on Pharrell Williams? Remember the blurred lines debacle - robin thicke got it tight re it’s misogyny, songwriting Credit, ripping off Marvin Gaye etc etc. But pharrell didn’t seem to cop any Flack and next minute he’s doing Happy and is regarded as a good egg - just a case of better lawyers and PR??

Kelis has come out and said he duped her into a bad contract. Think him and Chad took the majority of the money from the album they made.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've got a few. Two on good authority

Before Mel Bs marriage went tits up social services were there non stop trying to protect the kids. Ready sad. One stage think emergency intervention for th kids was out in place. She's as bad as her big baby looking ex and there was violence and neglect of the kids.

It all came out a few years later.

Other one before it hit the headlines police friend warned me they were going to arrest cliff Richard. Yewtree stuff. Put it this way they had lots of evidence and he got off with a lot. PR job was fantastic

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Now we know Bradley Walsh has a totally clean bill of health goss-wise, what about tea on the Chasers themselves? Couple of friends at work went to watch The Chase being recorded, and another one lived near to Mark ‘the Beast’ Labbett & has seen him out & about in nightclubs. I’d always quite liked his style, but the consensus of all three of them was that he’s a rather nasty piece of work in person - very arrogant, very rude, a bully. Then again, not terrible sins in the world of Dubai camel-wanking & coffee-table turd fetishes, I know!

Any word on him or the other Chasers? (If anyone rubbishes The Governess I will be LA LA LA CAN’T HEAR YOU bc I❤her completely!)
When I was on it there was no studio audience. They put us up in a Travelodge and we filmed at 7am. Oh the glamour!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.