Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d put money on her being his beard. Such an odd looking guy. Really sexless and looks like he’s considering transitioning.
I think her husband is a robot- can’t find any info on him anywhere 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Carole V has definitely had her boobs, arse and face done right? Because she denies it and quite a few people defended her in the story I read so I was like ‘maybe it’s just me’. But she is very...curvy...
Vorderman fascinates me. She built an entire career on being the anti-bimbo... then hit a certain age and decided to become a bimbo. Huge fake boobs, huge fake arse, huge fake cheekbones...

I mean, I get it. Media careers for women are bleeping brutal. You’re not allowed to look your age, and even if you do have every cosmetic enhancement known to man, there’s still a chance you’ll lose work to someone half your age.

I think it’s sad she did it though. Kind of undignified.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.