Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming no one in Nuneaton will touch him with a barge pole hence all his girlfriends being from everywhere but Nuneaton
Zahida - Newcastle
Jordi - Manchester
Big o - Bolton
Mono boob - Peterborough

There’s a pattern

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m assuming no one in Nuneaton will touch him with a barge pole hence all his girlfriends being from everywhere but Nuneaton
Zahida - Newcastle
Jordi - Manchester
Big o - Bolton
Mono boob - Peterborough

There’s a pattern
“Mono boob” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tipex toes - love that
They are a weird looking probably had to do a DIY job as no one would touch them as they are really bleeping ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m more perturbed about that spray on hairline he has got going on 🤔

Those lads are looking at him like he has just gate crashed their night. Is he claiming these are his mates 😂
When you get talking in the smoking area and become best friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine how baggy is hole is after ramming all those dicks and dildos up his arse, bet he leaks all over his paper pants
This has made me literally laugh out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zahida - Newcastle
Jordi - Manchester
Big o - Bolton
Mono boob - Peterborough

There’s a pattern
Mono boob ——- oh how I howled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not seen “friends” in 10/20 years and I can assure you that if I ever met up with them they would be friends but far from best friends.

Reactions: 8
They are looking at him like that because they know he sticks things up his bum for coins. When he goes for a wee no one wants to go with him, they all talk about him and them when he comes back it’s all a bit awkward and they pretend to be talking about something else, probably football.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.