Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this question has come about as his new girl is in holiday without him and you know how insecure officer Pratt is - I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to follow her to turkey to keep an eye on her!
I was just about to say this, he always sulks when his girlfriends do anything without him. Run Broccoli, run.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the impression he’s bored and has too much time to think hence the crappy stories these days and the fake let’s have a discussion.

Reactions: 11
I get the impression he’s bored and has too much time to think hence the crappy stories these days and the fake let’s have a discussion.
Yes I think you are right, he is bored and too much time as no proper job. Also meeting up with the ‘friends’ that he hasn’t seen since school. He’s still selling his dick all over Twitter to fill his time though !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I think you are right, he is bored and too much time as no proper job. Also meeting up with the ‘friends’ that he hasn’t seen since school. He’s still selling his dick all over Twitter to fill his time though !!! 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah but can’t be very time consuming that. Bet he doesn’t put in as much effort as Bear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Given that he got so emotionally riled up about the dating question, it’s clearly directed at his new chick.

Olivia annoys the hell out of us all; but let’s be honest. She looks like she is enjoying life again (even if she has raging alcohol issues). Sean must be burning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_2022-09-25-21-56-39-736_com.instagram.android.jpg

Seriously, how many times can she announce she's found herself again? She seems to lose herself an awful lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She absolutely hates being alone though - she’s said it herself.
I hate those self promoting, boasting ‘she’ memes anyway, only vain and narcissistic idiots ever post them.

Reactions: 15
Wonder how long itll be until Broccoli uploads pics of Seany boy sucking on a dildo loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s so predictable it’s the same script with every female. Promise ring by Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember the gap between Katherine (or was Jordi the last one?) and Big O?

Reactions: 3
I think Big O is 22 he is about 33 I could be completely wrong as he looks at least 10 years older with that old leathery handbag look of his
🍿🍿 ready with the usual predictable De ja vue holiday pre-booked with 🥦 Spears

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think my favourite Sean moment has to be all the videos he made crying in his car after Katherine.
Im not sure, the one where he went on a full on instagram melt down after seeing Jordi tagged in an instagram story where there was jizz on the sheets is definitely up there. #jizzgate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oooo I do hope this upcoming holiday doesn’t clash with Zaralena’s Halloween pool party! An important rite of passage for all of Pratt’s hangers on!
We’re going to need so much popcorn guys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Olivia needs to address her alcohol issues. And there is more to do and see in Bali than the local pubs or restaurants! Hasn’t visited any of the beautiful temples or landmarks. She’s doing what she does at home, what a waste

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.