Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s gay I just think he’s a duck boy but I don’t think he is interested in Big O at all. I can’t imagine there are any lads who would be interesting in that screaming banshee

Reactions: 8
She's already pissing him off, she's too much, more suited to fakey Prickenden

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean drunk/off his face is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 Bets on him deleting his stories this morning!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A good good school friend. That good he hasn’t seen him in 15 years. Get in the bin Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha PuDDIng took the piss out of Olivia's culinary skills and he can't even cook a bleeping chicken kiev 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the fucker still drove home from the pub though and if I was supposedly that drunk like he reckons he was i kid you not I wouldn’t even know where the freezer was at alone be able to turn the oven on and cook a couple of Kiev’s on the right oven tray - and what happened with the damaged hand and ankle all forgotten about I suppose when out for drinkies with his long lost bestie from school that he hasn’t seen for 15 years he is such a twit he must be getting desperate for content on SM I expect and losing a lot of followers now he isn’t with the annoying Big O anymore desperado Pratt with even more boring content than before

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else get it? He’s basically slipped up and admitted to being broke. “I could have saved my self £10 by not turning the heating on for 2 days and not having a shower and getting a takeaway instead”. Stories are definitely getting deleted this morning and a grand gesture to show us he’s not broke but giving himself more debt!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Embarrassing, when I’m drunk I can barely use my phone nor look at it

Just noticed Ella is public on Instagram

Well he’s awake

8C1A8E5C-7B7E-44BC-9E17-8B0570ED74E5.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Another girl, another botched boob job. Is it Sean’s kink??
Just been looking at her tagged photos on Instagram from a few years ago. She looked so much better, more unique looking. Now she looks like all the other boring wannabes. Big lips big boobs and fake hair. BORRRRINGGGG

Reactions: 12
Oh god watched the kiev cooking fiasco.

So the main thing he did that bothered me is put them on a tray with holes in, they nearly always leak garlic butter... why would you do that 🥲

And yeah otherwise I'm surprised he hasn't deleted those stories already but he's the definition of ick to me already

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.