Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the official Steve Leeds guy that Olivia has a million stories is gay, I know Sean has his gay tendencies but I don’t think these two are hooking up despite what Olivia wants us to believe.

Reactions: 9
He's had a bike crash. what a surprise, he's always such a careful driver/rider.

Looks like he might not be getting the harley he's been teasing for yeaaaars, what a shame!!! he'll just have to settle with posing on his staircase in his Village People leathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's had a bike crash. what a surprise, he's always such a careful driver/rider.

Looks like he might not be getting the harley he's been teasing for yeaaaars, what a shame!!! he'll just have to settle with posing on his staircase in his Village People leathers.
I believe that’s what is called karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times is she going to tell us about her matching scrunchie. Also someone tell her that:

1. The fake Turkey’s finest prada bag is not matching
2. If you can’t afford the real thing get down to primark and get yourself a bag there’s nothing wrong with that!

Like those fake balanciagas she got ‘gifted’ and she can’t stop wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like he’s self castrating in those knickers. I’d rather take a vow of celibacy than ever go near a bloke who wears a thong and gropes his own buttocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the official Steve Leeds guy that Olivia has a million stories is gay, I know Sean has his gay tendencies but I don’t think these two are hooking up despite what Olivia wants us to believe.
Why does he have Official in his IG name as if he’s that famous and someone else would try and impersonate him !!! He seems a bit of a knob, so actually suits Big O !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he have Official in his IG name as if he’s that famous and someone else would try and impersonate him !!! He seems a bit of a knob, so actually suits Big O !!!
It's kind of sad that he's her "bestie" all of a sudden, she's so quick to label someone as her bestie, like that stranger she went on holiday with last year.

• Haha
So after slow riding his bike to get a new tyre he reckons he is going to go bleeping nuts on the way home looking at that damage he has done it’s lucky this time that the bike received more injuries that he did - he is such an arrogant prick maybe it might make him realise that even he isn’t invincible after all

Driving with his phone in his car, driving on baldy tyres on his bike... Karma has finally arrived!!!!
Would never want to see anyone hurt, good he's ok but I'm glad his bike is a riot!! Sean crashing has brought me a little joy 😆

Reactions: 11
He’s literally never gone for beers with the lads. Usually turning up bombarding his gfs nights out

Reactions: 8
Yes! I think he is gay too

Woooooo! Big O’s off her tits over in Bali! Keeping it classy as per..
Spill it girl! Come on!!!!!! Everyone I see her in a state I just wish she would share the gossip

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.