Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s hot mid October. Like he hasn’t been abroad before 🥱 stop fishing Sean. Here comes the love bombing. Taking her on hols

Reactions: 8
191CEA24-9312-4795-ACEA-06D55BCE8E93.jpeg
When will Sean realise that all these insta hoes are with him for the free teeth and holidays. The age of him commenting stuff like that is utterly embarrassing, proper 14 year old spec

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Latest reel of big O! Obviously photoshops her arse in her pics because in that reel her arse is flatter than a pancake!! Not body shaming but dont pretend to be something you're not!! Also, I am part of the flat bum brigade but im not tryna make it as an insta "model"

Reactions: 17
Latest reel of big O! Obviously photoshops her arse in her pics because in that reel her arse is flatter than a pancake!! Not body shaming but dont pretend to be something you're not!! Also, I am part of the flat bum brigade but im not tryna make it as an insta "model"
Yes to this !! I think the flat bum is returning tbh with Kim k and khloe getting rid of their bbls. But I cannot STAND when slim girls make out they are super thicc and curvy and in person they are slim . I’d love to be slim and tall for one day to see what it’s like , I’d be like yes I can reach stuff in shops without doing the tomb raider climbing the shelves . I can shop with confidence at Zara without feeling crushed and I can enjoy the no chub rub in the summer lol

my bum is not flat and my thighs could start a fire when I walk with the friction lol 😆 but you can’t spell cellulite without “ u lit” right? RIIIIGHT? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Dollybird I'm tall and slim but a classic hourglass, still get chub rub! My 5'8 friend is an athletic size 6-8 and has the same. It just depends on where your body fat sits - nothing wrong with thicc thighs and a booty if you got 'em :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Dollybird I'm tall and slim but a classic hourglass, still get chub rub! My 5'8 friend is an athletic size 6-8 and has the same. It just depends on where your body fat sits - nothing wrong with thicc thighs and a booty if you got 'em :)
Ok that makes me feel better , I always put it down to being 5ft nothing to having chub rub as it’s more contained 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watch his latest story 🤣🤣🤣 is miss Ella dating someone other than Sean. That sounds like a right aul rant that he tried to downplay ! Ugh he’s an absolutely bloody idiot and if I have to hear him tell the world how Ill or injured he constantly is one more time, I’ll injure him myself 🤜🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watch his latest story 🤣🤣🤣 is miss Ella dating someone other than Sean. That sounds like a right aul rant that he tried to downplay ! Ugh he’s an absolutely bloody idiot and if I have to hear him tell the world how Ill or injured he constantly is one more time, I’ll injure him myself 🤜🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s always Poorly or injured after a breakup , my ex was the same . The guy used to threaten suicide but I knew he couldn’t even swallow a vitamin (I have depression so he thought it would
Play on me) then he said he thought he had cancer of the balls , then he thought he had a kidney failure and then he tried to convince me he had lung scarring . Classic narc

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does he constantly feel the need to post instagram stories whilst driving. Nobody cares Sean, more so care enough to need to wait til you’re not driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well Well Well is he insinuating that this relationship isn’t going anywhere or has he found out he isn’t as important in her life as he thinks he is or maybe he want’s insta/tattle’s permission to date numerous people at once because if this new girlfriend is/was serious about having a relationship with plonker Pratt after seeing that question she is going to be really pissed off that he has even considered thinking or doing a poll about it - that idiot really doesn’t understand what women actually want out of a relationship does he
We actually don’t know anything about this new person but if her friends/family have even read on Google/Tattle half what that idiot has been up too recently we would all be telling you to bin him asap before he sucks you right in - Big O knew what she was doing after stalking Pratty for weeks so actually in that sense they were the perfect match apart from dildogate 🍆 of course

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Well Well is he insinuating that this relationship isn’t going anywhere or has he found out he isn’t as important in her life as he thinks he is or maybe he want’s insta/tattle’s permission to date numerous people at once because if this new girlfriend is/was serious about having a relationship with plonker Pratt after seeing that question she is going to be really pissed off that he has even considered thinking or doing a poll about it - that idiot really doesn’t understand what women actually want out of a relationship does he
We actually don’t know anything about this new person but if her friends/family have even read on Google/Tattle half what that idiot has been up too recently we would all be telling you to bin him asap before he sucks you right in - Big O knew what she was doing after stalking Pratty for weeks so actually in that sense they were the perfect match apart from dildogate 🍆 of course
If I was Ella 🥦 I would run for the hills after his “social experiment question”. And as for you sean, yes by all means go on dates but when you’re writing comments under girls photos and leading them making them fall for you (duck knows how because you’re the biggest ever ick to walk the planet) but you’re also considering dating around then yeah that is cuntish! But I’d expect nothing less from you because you are a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WHO is telling him he looks good in this pls?! This is what happens when you're a loner with no friends. An utter disaster.

1664125373252.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet this question has come about as his new girl is in holiday without him and you know how insecure officer Pratt is - I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to follow her to turkey to keep an eye on her!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.