Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that filler and Botox he had last week worked out well then 🤣 that was money well spent as he still has those hamster pouch chops tram lines and lumps on his forehead and that smirking cunty look and as always 🐷 tit ugly
Haha I’m going to be annoying now and say Botox takes 2 weeks to kick in! But the clinic he goes to is shite! Had my lips done there years ago and they looked awful and it was so painful

Reactions: 7
Since when has 8 strong alcoholic drinks classed as only “a few”? I would be on the floor. Seriously wondering if this girl is becoming alcohol dependent 😞

Reactions: 11
Pushing boundaries with girls for only fans meets and with guys saying he would only be a top as he’s alpha etc . Also refusing to wear a Johnny when filming , he offers bareback to clients too I think . He is riddled . Got a bad temper as well apparently
So he defo shags guys then!? Confirmed?

Reactions: 6
He’s now out walking her dog. I can’t wait to see history repeating itself with the new blowup doll girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this one live in Nuneaton then or has she just moved in to handrail on the hill?

He really is such a twit! I’m glad he’s upping his social media coverage again so I can hate him. He’s so unbelievably unfunny, unsexy and just a massive weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His last post he was advertising some place in Peterborough so we can assume she lives there wonder if this one can drive if not we can recommend a chauffeur for her called Parker Pratt - yes m’lady 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he shadow banned? Tried searching for him and couldn’t find him and panicked I was blocked 😂😂 found him in my Following list, thank goodness!

maybe Big O has instructed the SMInternational crew to mass report him before she drops all the receipts 👀

I think that’s called steroids Sean boy and don’t worry your insides are rotting
this is so smug, I hate the stories he does where he’s eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine how baggy is hole is after ramming all those dicks and dildos up his arse, bet he leaks all over his paper pants

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.