Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps her mum should do some googling of her daughters new “love of her life” before she makes stupid comments like that one as he is definitely not the sort of boyfriend I would want my daughter to hook up with EVER !!

Reactions: 12
It’s hard to tell what she even looks like because she’s so heavily filtered with a side helping of Facetune. Seriously don’t know what the duck draws girls to this closet gay duck. I can kind of see why Olivia did, young, hasn’t a clue and wanted the “status”, free hols, free Turkey teef etc but this girl is 27, definitely way more than old enough to know better. Definitenly has bought approx 15.9k of her followers. 16k followers and 3-10 comments per pic? I get more and have 200 something followers, another pathetic princess wannabe

Reactions: 10
Big O apparently is so proud of herself tonight because she had 8 drinks and didn’t get smashed it’s pretty obvious she is well on the way to becoming an experienced alcoholic christ that girl is one stupid sad witch to actually admit something like that on SM

Reactions: 15
Watch out folks, Sean’s going Harley Davidson shopping with his dad on Sunday! He’s so rock n roll 🤘, oh sorry, 🤘🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paper Pants’ IG stories - he’s bringing out a range of space themed pants because he ‘loves anything to do with space’ - is this not what 5 year olds have on their underwear??? What grown man will buy these, he has zero business sense. Create what the market wants, not what you like 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have seen numerous pictures saying he is getting a new flashy bike/car and exotic getaways but as yet none of them have ever come to fruition definitely skint as he is back selling his body to anyone with a spare 💲probably that is why his new victim only gets the BOGOF drinks and a trip to the local Chinese takeaway for that special date night 🤣🤣 we mustn’t forget one of his last date nights with Big O she arrived with her tits and flaps out to eat at a family restaurant 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's only said that as a previous post said he's got no mates and doesn't see his family, hi Seany 👋🏼🤟🏼👋🏼🤟🏼👋🏼🤟🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know when Sean’s Only Fans is kicking off again….he starts talking about spending money again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way Olivia keeps talking about her drinking I have a feeling someone in the Bali Bonanza might have said something to her. Why does she keep highlighting the fact that the newly arrived people are group 2 ? Does it make her inferior because she’s there a week before …

Reactions: 6
I'll give her her due, shes not taken Seanys new side piece bait yet, can't wait for her to get fucked up in Manny and spill the beans 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Knowing that stupid bint she probably thinks she is superior because she has been there both weeks as for her drinking less perhaps her so called friend with benefits has now returned home and this 2nd lot of arrival’s are more interested in real modelling rather than using it as an excuse to get pissed 24/7

Reactions: 7
I love Harley’s and I’m married to a biker - Sean’s fashion (or lack of 😅) and a Harley would not do anything for me! Boardaline knocks me sick when I see Jax Teller in his white trainers and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Olivia keeps talking about her drinking I have a feeling someone in the Bali Bonanza might have said something to her. Why does she keep highlighting the fact that the newly arrived people are group 2 ? Does it make her inferior because she’s there a week before …
I was meant to say superior 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.