Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay how do we begin to use Olivia’s dedicated tattle page going forward? She definitely deserves her own now. Surely.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t take him long to get back to his usual preference of friends 🍆 now the Pratt is giving a commentary whilst pretending to be lost - instead of filming the pavements of Birmingham maybe try using Google maps instead - he reckons it’s a drunken walk home either he is staying in a Birmingham hotel for the night or even worse he is driving back to Nuneaton whilst drunk - the bleeping idiot

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t take him long to get back to his usual preference of friends 🍆 now the Pratt is giving a commentary whilst pretending to be lost - instead of filming the pavements of Birmingham maybe try using Google maps instead - he reckons it’s a drunken walk home either he is staying in a Birmingham hotel for the night or even worse he is driving back to Nuneaton whilst drunk - the bleeping idiot
To be fair the way he was going on the last clip it looks like he was looking for the train station

⚠ Big O we know you read this thread so please take my advice and get your spot on your leg checked out - mine looked exactly the same and it turned out to be skin cancer had radiotherapy and all clear for now ⚠
Them bruises look like finger marks. Probably rallied all weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Google would have been easier than going round in circle’s 🤣🤣
You can’t use google maps when you’re recording hilarious and engaging content for the gram silly!

He’s the guy that goes out once in a blue moon and then goes on about it forever when everyone else who went out thought it was a bit of an average night.

He hasn’t mentioned his love of heavy metal for a while. Or worn his guy liner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been reading the wiki. Anyone remember Sean and his Nan Mavis getting into an argument on Facebook because he was abroad during covid 2020 and she was saying how thoughtless he is because she is vulnerable? I’m sure the screenshots are somewhere online

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been reading the wiki. Anyone remember Sean and his Nan Mavis getting into an argument on Facebook because he was abroad during covid 2020 and she was saying how thoughtless he is because she is vulnerable? I’m sure the screenshots are somewhere online
“pratt by name, pratt by nature”

nanny Mavis 2020

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was his reply something like “don’t you dare use my surname as an insult against me” 🤣🤣🤣

I ain't having my own nana use my name against me!

Someone should add the screen shots to the wiki
That was it 😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here you go……

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Olivia is beginning to talk about being single and “herself” again. Probably the truth, given she’s been a hostage for a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olivia is beginning to talk about being single and “herself” again. Probably the truth, given she’s been a hostage for a few years.
Talks about being "free" and "herself"...

Come Zaralena's grotty pool party for Halloween they will be all over each other and back together as, after all, they did meet there and Pratty "was too shy to even approach her" 🤣😴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a childish pair of twats I suppose this is how it’s going to be for a while Pratty posts then Big O posts rinse repeat 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.