Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s Sean Maloney event looked dead and dire.

Just incase you were worrying and missing Pratty going off grid for a few days here is a little message from the man himself to reassure everyone that he is now back šŸ˜‚
Fair play to him though. If he was in a dark place, he got help. Good. At least it means he doesnā€™t need to be toxic to Olivia if she is actually breaking free. We should be encouraging him not to be a manipulative mess.

Reactions: 13
But did he actually seek help? Is he actually mentally unwell? Call my cynical but I donā€™t believe anything these ā€œboys that cry wolfā€ say.

Reactions: 13
He's posted pretty much the same so many times before.

Every other week he's posting about getting back into the gym šŸ™„

He has to be so melodramatic and call it a dark time and mental health rather than just saying feeling a bit tit, as we all do in life at times.

Reactions: 11
But did he actually seek help? Is he actually mentally unwell? Call my cynical but I donā€™t believe anything these ā€œboys that cry wolfā€ say.
Agreed.
Also says about keeping family and friends etc private - well thank them in private why come on with the big statement.
For attention.
Just seems like a very quick turnaround from him.
If heā€™s even sought professional help heā€™ll have had what 1 maybe 2 sessions?

Reactions: 9
Just incase you were worrying and missing Pratty going off grid for a few days here is a little message from the man himself to reassure everyone that he is now back šŸ˜‚
Everything he described that heā€™s been doing - bike rides, gym etc is the extent of his content anyway! Heā€™s so bloody boring!
He basically got DUMPED - spill the tea Sean

Are the girls dancing in mankinis doing it to any music??
Imagine eating your dinner and having an arse crack lurching over your table

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if he's made any breakthrough in a few days. Who would have thought meeting men in hotel rooms to be sucked and running loads of Twitter accounts to promote his adult work would make you feel a bit tit.

He's announced several times that only fans is in the past, but whenever you check his account he's logged in a hour or two ago.

It may be easy money, but that won't last.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It sounds like more manipulation to me. I have an ex exactly like Sean

Reactions: 5
His relationship has gone tits up and now he needs to have counselling god forbid if he had to cope with a real disaster in his life - why do all these so called influencerā€™s always use the mental health card when something doesnā€™t go to plan in their lives #fuckingsnowflakes

Really šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
His relationship has gone tits up and now he needs to have counselling god forbid if he had to cope with a real disaster in his life - why do all these so called influencerā€™s always use the mental health card when something doesnā€™t go to plan in their lives #fuckingsnowflakes

Really šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Glad to see sheā€™s gone for her normal understated look !!! Imagine sitting next to her on the train while she applies all of that. Bet she speaks loudly on the phone for the whole journey too !!!

Also if she is off to Bali with that weird Sean Maloney chap bet old Pratty will just turn up like a bad smell and 123 they are back together and the whole cycle starts again. Remember the pool party last time. So predictable, he needs to grow the duck up !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s a bit of bad planning she off to London today and he is hawking himself once again in a window of a Manchester hotel šŸ¤£šŸ†šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
It was the ā€œIā€™m back postā€

His last grid post was only 2 weeks ago and his last story only last week. Hardly a big break.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This may sound harsh but honestly I donā€™t really have any sympathy for him, this gives off look at me, give me some attentionā€™ vibes as is always the case with Sean.

Never ending cycle with him, splits up with girlfriend, all the poor me starts, take a break from social media, need to get my head straight, go to Bali find myself etc etc repeat.

Give it a month or two and I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if he meets someone else and the circle will continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Beck to same old take away shite for big S

Wonder if heā€™ll go back to 5k a month on them nowā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for him. I thought heā€™d met someone as bat tit cray cray as himself to endure days of unfollow tit for tat with!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.